Changing names

bushysowavvey

2 minutes ago, cactusjack10000 said:

the same Problem   - in the German Version  is the name   5dbd -empty string to be filled   

Wait. If you have the superstring installed, you are editing the wrong string file. You need to edit the string in the 2k19\mods\superstring\pac\string\win folder.

On 12/10/2019 at 11:34 PM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

Ive come across this question posted a few times. Ill try to answer it the best way I can.

You can do this easily in two ways. I will explain how you can do this using Wrestleminus 

In this example , I will change Murphy to Buddy Murphy and Kane 98 to Kane 99.

1. You will need a copy of the modded string_win.pac file which you will find in the mods/superstring folder. Remember it's the modded one which has a filesize of 10.7 MB. Launch Wrestleminus and open this file.

2. Highlight the 0000000 as shown in the screenshot and click on String Viewer.

isA6W5U.png

You will be presented with the following screen

LY5Dz4Z.png

3. Type MURPHY in the highlighted search bar and click anywhere in the program window. You will be presented with the following.

qm7dXXL.png

4.  Click on the first MURPHY and change it to BUDDY MURPHY. Click on save. You will be presented with the following . Select YES.

2ll7zZ9.png

Now we will change Kane 98 to Kane 99. 

Search for KANE '98 in the searchbar. You will be presented with entries from Multiple strings. In-game character names have multiple strings.

gtV7U3t.png

Change all 4 entries of Kane '98 to Kane '99 and save. If you are presented with the superstring detected window, click on Yes. and save.

TJXBcry.png

Copy the modified string_win.pac file back to the mods/superstring folder .

Restart your game.

Hi, i have question regarding changing championship name
i try to change current WWE Championship to WWE World Heavyweight Championship but the length capped may i know how to fix it?

48 minutes ago, karhey97 said:

Hi, i have question regarding changing championship name
i try to change current WWE Championship to WWE World Heavyweight Championship but the length capped may i know how to fix it?

Hi, 

Unfortunately you can't change the string length in wrestleminus to add additional characters as there isn't additional space between each string name. 

The only way this can be done without errors is through manual hex editing and only if you have an unused ID after the string ID for the title belt. A bit cumbersome and complicated so not really worth all that trouble in my opinion.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Le 03/07/2020 à 19h38, KJ SimsJr a déclaré:

Lorsque j’ouvre, suivez les deux premières étapes et arrivez à la page, je ne vois pas la visionneuse de chaînes

nevermind

ou se situe la case français dans le fichier

who are the french case of the string win pac