problem need to solve

super snake

23 minutes ago, oomarr123 said:

when i go to edit superstar the game crash  after i install cm punk mod

This is normal, some mods can be modified in the creator tool in game, and others can't. In this case the game crashes.

Edited by BlackBen83

6 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

This is normal, some mods can be modified in the creator tool in game, and others can't. In this case the game crashes.

what can i do to active cm punk mod 

no 

1 minute ago, BlackBen83 said:

How did you install the CM Punk mod? Did you just copy and paste the mod into the WWE 2k19 file?

no i paste each file to it folder and i regenerate chunck0.def 

@oomarr123 Okay, so once you install the CM Punk ch.pac on the CM Punk slot, you delete the chunck.arc with CCT, and you regenerate the Chunck, always with CCT.

Once this is done, launch the game from CCT. Wait a couple of minutes.

Once on the game (easier windowed mode). Go back to CCT and install the pofo and moveset of CM Punk. Once this is done, go back to the game in "My WWE" (the loaded data time should last almost a few seconds). Search CM Punk and save in "My WWE" and your "Universe mode" too if you have one.

If CM Punk doesn't appear, don't panic, go back to CCT while the game is running, right click on the CM Punk slot and look for "move into" and "unlock" at the bottom, it's up to you to put it in the Superstars or DLC, or put it in playable or not. Then go back to the game and see if it's okay. Re-backup.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, super snake said:

still i cant go to edit superstar 

First it's normal, this one isn't editable, I think. And the most important thing is that it works in game, and it doesn't crash the game, right?

Second, does it work in game? Can you play with it? That's the main thing.
I assume that modders are already doing an incredible job on their creations. After that personally I will never change them in the creation mode.

For me, it's just a detail. The important thing is to have a good time in the ring or in my universe mode.

4 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

First it's normal, this one isn't editable, I think. And the most important thing is that it works in game, and it doesn't crash the game, right?

Second, does it work in game? Can you play with it? That's the main thing.
I assume that modders are already doing an incredible job on their creations. After that personally I will never change them in the creation mode.

For me, it's just a detail. The important thing is to have a good time in the ring or in my universe mode.

i dont want edit the mod iwant to go to edit superstar 

my problem is when i click edit superstar game crash

18 hours ago, super snake said:

i dont want edit the mod iwant to go to edit superstar 

my problem is when i click edit superstar game crash

It's normal dude, those mods can't be edited. Just play and have fun with those.

Ben