WWE 2K20 sucks so why can't we still upload to 2k19

King Kada

So I got WWE2k20 only to find out it sucks, so I took it back and continued playing 2k19.  Only to find out all my progress in the cloud has been deleted.  And I can't even upload anything on WWE 2k.com because now 2k20 is up.  This totally sucks!!!

12 hours ago, King Kada said:

So I got WWE2k20 only to find out it sucks, so I took it back and continued playing 2k19.  Only to find out all my progress in the cloud has been deleted.  And I can't even upload anything on WWE 2k.com because now 2k20 is up.  This totally sucks!!!

Hey Dude... Can u give me the 2k20 Ronda Rousey original character pac file? wanna port it to 2k19

Edited by SKYSMACK
  • What? 2

15 hours ago, King Kada said:

You tried deleting 2K20 entirely? I haven't bought it but I've been uploading for 2K19 through the 2K20 page effortlessly.

On 12/5/2019 at 4:55 AM, SKYSMACK said:

Hey Dude... Can u give me the 2k20 Ronda Rousey original character pac file? wanna port it to 2k19

wait that's possible? can Becky be ported as well and her new skins?

13 hours ago, ihavetubes said:

wait that's possible? can Becky be ported as well and her new skins?

looking at my copy of WWE2K20 I can only find bakedfile00.cak files which probably contain the character files. I don't see any pac files.

Edited by ihavetubes