How do you rename a pac file within a pac file

egb11

Not for wwe 2k19 but I think this could be helpful for those who play 2k19 . I have a ch2.pac file and within this file im trying to change the name of 5804.pac to 4710.pac. When I inject the 4710.pac it still has the name 5804 with all the contents from 4710.pac. I was just wondering how I change the name from 5804.pac to 4710.pac

Thanks for the response. I opened the the ch2 in the hex editor and I tried to search for a text string 5804 and I changed it 4710 but I still had no change. Im not sure if the 5804 I selected was for the pac file though. I also tried finding the offset, however in the text-string it just say "PAC"

Edited by egb11

10 hours ago, egb11 said:

Thanks for the response. I opened the the ch2 in the hex editor and I tried to search for a text string 5804 and I changed it 4710 but I still had no change. Im not sure if the 5804 I selected was for the pac file though. I also tried finding the offset, however in the text-string it just say "PAC"

Have you delete the .BAK file? It can interfere  with the proper functioning of your pac.file.

Edited by BlackBen83

18 hours ago, egb11 said:

Yes I did delete the bak file. Is there a way to just take a bunch of pac files and put them into one new pac file?

In fact, it's easily to rename your pac.file, you just have to go to the line number 000000800 if I remember. Rename only this one (replace only the number, don't delete them).
Close and save.
Finally deletes the.BAK file
Reinstalls it via CCT just in case.
Chunck the tool and Regenerate.

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1