Road Dogg Entrance

TheRealWorldsChamp

Hey everyone,

I've been up one side of this site and down the other, but I cannot seem to find the answer.

I'm trying to import Road Dogg into 2K19, and I've got everything working but his entrance. I don't know if I'm missing his microphone prop, but I've got all the assets from 2K17 but I must be missing something. Changing his entrance to another default 2k19 entrance works, so it's something that I'm missing. 

Has anyone else had issues installing Road Dogg's entrance into 2K19? Anyone able to offer some feedback? I'm sure you probably need more info, but thought I'd start here.

Thanks!

On 11/30/2019 at 5:13 AM, TheRealWorldsChamp said:

Hey everyone,

I've been up one side of this site and down the other, but I cannot seem to find the answer.

I'm trying to import Road Dogg into 2K19, and I've got everything working but his entrance. I don't know if I'm missing his microphone prop, but I've got all the assets from 2K17 but I must be missing something. Changing his entrance to another default 2k19 entrance works, so it's something that I'm missing. 

Has anyone else had issues installing Road Dogg's entrance into 2K19? Anyone able to offer some feedback? I'm sure you probably need more info, but thought I'd start here.

Thanks!

I don't really remember the exact number for the Road Dogg entry, but if you have the appropriate files you just have to use DataEditor to put the corresponding number instead of the entries (if your prop./evt. number is 110, you will have to select the entry 110_0_0 for example).

Save your moveset, and re-inject it via CCT when the game is running. Finally re-save in game (in my WWE/ and Universe if you want to fix all).

Ben

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/3/2019 at 5:36 AM, BlackBen83 said:

I don't really remember the exact number for the Road Dogg entry, but if you have the appropriate files you just have to use DataEditor to put the corresponding number instead of the entries (if your prop./evt. number is 110, you will have to select the entry 110_0_0 for example).

Save your moveset, and re-inject it via CCT when the game is running. Finally re-save in game (in my WWE/ and Universe if you want to fix all).

Ben

Hmmmm. Thanks for this. I still haven't been able to figure it out. I'm sure I have all of the correct files, and I've made sure all of the entries have the same number, but it's still off. I'll do some more tinkering and report back.

Thanks again!

On 1/3/2020 at 4:11 PM, TheRealWorldsChamp said:

Hmmmm. Thanks for this. I still haven't been able to figure it out. I'm sure I have all of the correct files, and I've made sure all of the entries have the same number, but it's still off. I'll do some more tinkering and report back.

Thanks again!

Hi,

Have you got this entrance sorted now ?

• 2 weeks later...

I made the changes you suggested, but it just defaults to him in the ring. There's clearly something missing, either from the mod I downloaded, or something else specifically. Perhaps I don't have all the entrance files.

So....Road Dogg works great, and his entrance is fine. But I can't seem to get the New Age Outlaws team to work. I've assigned entrance 1250 based on the team info and elements in that file I downloaded...but I can't seem to get their entrance to work.

6 minutes ago, TheRealWorldsChamp said:

So....Road Dogg works great, and his entrance is fine. But I can't seem to get the New Age Outlaws team to work. I've assigned entrance 1250 based on the team info and elements in that file I downloaded...but I can't seem to get their entrance to work.

What happens in a match when the team is selected ?