Aguila316's Attires - 4 ATTIRES ADDED - 10 Shawn Michael's '05 attires UPLOADED (2 DX attires, Wrestlemania 22 & 23, Backlash and Summerslam '05, NEW - VARIOUS ATTIRES FROM '05-'08)

Aguila316

Welcome to my attire thread where I showcase some of the gear I've made in WWE 2K20.

Currently I have 6 HBK '05 attires up with a few more to be made very soon. There will also be quite a few Kevin Nash and Kurt Angle '01 attires uploaded in the future.

You can find any of my creations by searching AGUILA316 on CC

First up is two DX attires, all logos were created by me (except the shirt logos in the second slot)

A3lpWeR.png

Second up are his WM 22 & 23 attires. All logos are made by me. I omitted the bandaid on his forehead from WM22 simply as a stylistic choice. His WM23 entrance top would be more detailed if I hadn't hit the layer limit.

yWC8xpn.png

Last but not least are his attires from his tag match with Hogan at Backlash '05 and his singles match with Hogan at Summerslam '05. All logos by me. I did the best I could with the entrance gear but the options are quite limited when it comes to recreating HBK's more outlandish gear.

MOlquzu.png

UPDATE: FOUR MORE ATTIRES ADDED

GQVukG4.png

ovjy1UO.png

If you like my creations and have an attire for HBK, Kurt Angle or Kevin Nash/Diesel that you'd like to see recreated in 2K20 then feel free to suggest it and I'll see what I can do. Any critiques are also welcomed!

Enjoy!

Edited by Aguila316
  • Like 1

• Aguila316 changed the title to Aguila316's Attires - 4 ATTIRES ADDED - 10 Shawn Michael's '05 attires UPLOADED (2 DX attires, Wrestlemania 22 & 23, Backlash and Summerslam '05, NEW - VARIOUS ATTIRES FROM '05-'08)
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/21/2020 at 3:29 AM, aaathlete said:

Hey Aguila I love these attires, I def wanna download. I can't seem to find you on cc on my ps4 when I type your name, any tips on how to find you?

Sorry this is late and u probably already know but, CC are different for each console. He posted for Xbox so it won't be on the PS4 One. 

• 1 month later...