WWE2K20 50% off Black Friday Steam Sale

Bruce Banner

If anyone wants to take a chance on this game but thought it would be insane to pay full price for a disastrous bug fest now's the time to take your chance . It's irrelevant to me as Im not going to update my OS to Windows 10 just to play this ( I'll probably have to eventually as more games in the future go Windows 10 only but THIS game is not the one to make me make the jump ) but someone might think it's worth the risk when it's half the price or even may find use for it if only to be used for future extraction of gaming models , entrances , etc for future mods . A turd that's half price is still a turd though ... but anyway ...... just thought I'd put the info here for people  :D

Windows 7 support ends on 14 Jan 2020 so if you are still on 7 its probably time to upgrade. If you stuck with Winodws 8 then I have no idea why you wouldnt upgrade to 10, its vastly better than 8.

PS. You can upgrade to 10 for free from 7 or 8 at the moment

There's a few reasons Im holding back . I have some older games like the KOTORs that get less compatible with each Windows iteration . Windows 10 also takes some actions out of users hands as far as I know ( auto Windows updates for one ) . I also don't want to screw up existing game installations . Plus I kinda like 8.1 anyway .

Windows 10 is ofc the best version for gaming but I can see why u wouldn't want to upgrade tho, with each upgrade it can definitely affect older game models cuz of the specs and compatibility. Plus no matter how much this games price gets reduced, it's not worth spending a penny. I ave friends that were lucky to refund that shit in time😂 its atrocious.

This combination of Graphics card , CPU , Hard Drive and OS seems to be pretty reliable so far for me # touch wood 😛 # so you know the old saying ' If it ain't broke , don't fix it ' . If it had been an absolute stonker of a game then I might have been tempted to update but not for that dungheap . Now if the majority of the games franchises start to ditch anything prior to 10 then I might be forced into upgrading but as it stands I'd say only about at most 5% of new games are Windows 10 only . There was no reason for WWE2k20 to be Windows 10 only to be honest because it certainly doesn't need DX 12 😛