Steel steps glitch mod

faaak2

So it seems we have the stairs glitch back in some way. I wonder, if the glitch causes the stairs to change its state, it should be possible to mod that state in, right?

Is anyone capable of doing that? Or has an idea where to start with this? I would try to achieve it by myself but i just have no clue where to begin searching...with cheatengine maybe

Edited by faaak2
Grammar

I don't know what changes when the table breaks on top of them but there seems to be a value somewhere to control how weapons are interacted with in regards to walking over them that does change.

In regards to modifying them i've tried changing they're properties in 2K19 so they act like different weapons but i've not come across a property that works as well as the glitch does 😔

Yeah, I can image how hard it is to find out what really happens when the glitch kicks in.

So assuming in this case 2k20 is not different from 2k19, you at least know the memory area of the weapons. Maybe even of the stairs? I'd start to observe the memory area for one stair and try to figure out the difference when the glitch applies. Though I don't know how big of an area it is. Maybe it's just to big to overlook.

Edited by faaak2