@BlackBen83sorry but am i doing something wrong as none of the names have been updated for me eventhough i have downloaded the new file

what im missing/wrong :

names :
big swole 
anna jay 
Jillian
jazz 
candice 
shotzi 
eve 
riho 
jade
Abadon

moveset : 
Piper Niven

same issue here. I tried to update but no success. I tried wardlow with new file. Some pofo are working great but some arent.

do i need to remove save data before applying string? because earlier i was using different string

5 minutes ago, ZoXXy36 said:

i have latest string but still face issue. should i do a video so we can get to the same page? 

There's a new stringfile right now. Did you copied the stringfile in the Mods folder and in 2k19 main folder too?

yes i did. i downloaded string couple hours ago and tried but didnt work. Then i deleted my data and again tried but still facing error. 

maybe i am doing something wrong. Let me create a video and share link

9 minutes ago, ZoXXy36 said:

one more thing, my game says "Update Availalbe" but i am not updating it since it take hours. Does it make difference?

Perhaps, I don't know... 

I copied / replaced the lines of each region so that everything is identical for the Stringfile, I don't understand why it doesn't work for you. Mine works fine for all pofos.

@ZoXXy36To install a pofo or/and a moveset just follow these steps :

- inject via CCT the pofo and the moveset.
- go to "My WWE" mode, select any wrestler, (Adam Cole for example) and save (for all mods you want, exhibition and / or universe mode).
- exit the menu, and come back in "My WWE" to check.

1 hour ago, ZoXXy36 said:

just tried. Still same error. Should i redownload gmae?

I don't know, I've just tried to re-inject some pofos, and all works fine for my region. Check the Stringfile with WrestleMINUS and compare it with my data. Mine are entered on the third line.

https://www.mediafire.com/view/mcpwt4us6bry0mv

If the error still occurs, check the path from CCT to the WWE2k19 folder.

Edited by BlackBen83

@BlackBen83do you think you could change the names of big swole , jade cargill , anna jay and jillian hall and create a moveset for piper niven please?

Edited by brandon_haylor

@BlackBen83 do you think you could make pofos for big swole, jade cargill, anna jay and jillian hall and a moveset for piper niven please?

Edited by brandon_haylor

On 1/13/2022 at 8:32 PM, ZoXXy36 said:

it seems like my system is not accepting any poro :( even after update

You can edit the stringfile by copying the line I modified (line 3 EU in my case), and thus correct the problems. I will double check and copy each line, but it will take me a long time, so don't be in a hurry.

19 hours ago, brandon_haylor said:

@BlackBen83 do you think you could make pofos for big swole, jade cargill, anna jay and jillian hall and a moveset for piper niven please?

There're moveset for all those women's, Doudrop too. I don't understand why you can't find them.

On 1/15/2022 at 6:06 PM, brandon_haylor said:

@BlackBen83i have found their movesets but its just their names are wrong. 

big swole = big mama

jade cargill = jackie gayda

anna jay = 55BB

jillian hall=  5044

EDIT : I've updated the stringfile and the Jade Cargill pofo. Retry and tell me. Thanks.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 2k19 Pofos and Movesets : new link MegaPack updated : Eve Torres, Candice Michelle, Riho, Abadon, Jade Cargill, Daffney, Jazz and more added (16/01/2022)
On 1/17/2022 at 4:42 PM, brandon_haylor said:

@BlackBen83do you think you can change the names for gigi dolin and raquel gonzalez?

gigi = goku

raquel = rachel evers

I've finished to re-update this night the stringfile, try with this one and tell me here if problems.

Added pofos for :

- TOXIC ATTRACTION Jacy Jayne

- Reina Gonzales

- Jillian Hall

Movesets for :

- Jillian Hall

- Jade Cargill

- RADICALZ Perry Saturn

- Great-O-Kharn

- Flip Gordon (Mercenary)

Edited by BlackBen83

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 2k19 Pofos and Movesets : new link MegaPack updated : Eve Torres, Candice Michelle, Riho, Abadon, Jade Cargill, Daffney, Jazz and more added (20/01/2022)