1 hour ago, BlackBen83 said:

Hey,

Just use the Tye Dillinger AEW Shawn Spears 619 one, you can fix the line corresponding to your country with WrestleMINUS. Once selected, in the search bar, type "Shaska Wheatley", hit "tab" and all the lines should appear, you just have to change the text and save.

If there is a problem, I will update the stringfile.

I'll give it a go, thanks!

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 2k19 Pofos and Movesets : new link MegaPack updated (05/11/2021)

I'm not sure if I did something wrong or what, but when using your Hunter Hearst Helmsley pofo/movest, the Triple H that I assigned them to disappeared from the character menus.  Eventually found him with the managers.
Reverting the files put him back with the selectable roster.

13 hours ago, dexterbolte said:

i want domink pofo pls

Dominik Mysterio is already in the pofo folder.

8 hours ago, ebilbryan said:

I'm not sure if I did something wrong or what, but when using your Hunter Hearst Helmsley pofo/movest, the Triple H that I assigned them to disappeared from the character menus.  Eventually found him with the managers.
Reverting the files put him back with the selectable roster.

If one of the three Triple H disappears it's certainly because I had to do Hunter's pofo on one of the three present in the game. As there can't be the same pofo twice in game, one of the two disappears on the character selection screen.

I'm going to look at this evening, I'll get back to you.

7 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

Dominik Mysterio is already in the pofo folder.

If one of the three Triple H disappears it's certainly because I had to do Hunter's pofo on one of the three present in the game. As there can't be the same pofo twice in game, one of the two disappears on the character selection screen.

I'm going to look at this evening, I'll get back to you.

Ah, I see.  I'm trying to replace the 3 Triple H's in my game with different eras of his career - Helmsley, Corporate, and 2000.  Possibly squeezing a seperate DX HHH in there somewhere. I believe I tried assigning your files to the default HHH, who I found in the managers selection under Hunter Hearst Helmsley.

Whatever you can do is very much appreciated.

• Like 1

On 10/14/2021 at 3:34 PM, BlackBen83 said:

Added now on the updated 2021 pofos :

- QT Marshall

- Rambo

- Dante Martin

- Lee Johnson

- Darius Martin

- John Wick

- Joker (w.moveset)

- Arnold Swarzenegger / T1 & T2 (w.moveset)

- Jonathan Gresham (w.moveset)

- Shane Taylor (w.moveset)

Be sure to download the last updated stringfile too.

Enjoy.

Am I blind? I can't find the QT Marshall moveset. I found the pofo file. 

Is it just me? LOL 

14 hours ago, CuddlyCorey said:

Am I blind? I can't find the QT Marshall moveset. I found the pofo file. 

Is it just me? LOL 

@CuddlyCorey Oh yes, sorry but, it's said in the description :p the characters only in green have movesets.

Added now on the updated 2021 pofos :

- QT Marshall

- Rambo

- Dante Martin

- Lee Johnson

- Darius Martin

- John Wick

- Joker (w.moveset)

- Arnold Swarzenegger / T1 & T2 (w.moveset)

- Jonathan Gresham (w.moveset)

- Shane Taylor (w.moveset)

I'll try to do those when I've time.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1
  • Woo 1

18 hours ago, ItsReigningKen said:

Preston/Pres10 Vance?

please and thank you

DARK ORDER "Ten" pofo & moveset added, stringfile updated. (Dark Order GFX focus on the 95500 in all DARK ORDER members movesets).

Be sure the last @BlindedByTheGracemoves are installed.

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Thanks 1
  • Woo 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 2k19 Pofos and Movesets : new link MegaPack updated : Preston Vance "TEN" added (12/11/2021)
  • BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 2k19 Pofos and Movesets : new link MegaPack updated : Preston Vance "TEN", Dante Martin, Nick Comoroto, and Brian Myers added (20/11/2021)
On 11/21/2021 at 10:52 PM, Cliquer said:

Hey Ben, Would it be possible for pofo/moveset for the tag team well dunn (Timothy wells and Steve dunn) if u get the chance plz thanks 

WELL DUNN Steve Dunn & Timothy Well pofo & moveset added.

7 hours ago, ItsReigningKen said:

Filthy Tom Lawlor and Tony D'Angelo?

Tom Lawlor pofo & moveset added,

Tony D'Angelo pofo added (because I'vent found any information on his fight style).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updates :

- Stringfile (26-11-21)

- Bruno Sammartino pofo & moveset.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

WIP : Jazz'03.

• Thanks 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 2k19 Pofos and Movesets : new link MegaPack updated : Preston Vance "TEN", Dante Martin, Nick Comoroto, Brian Myers, WELL DUNN, Bruno Sammartino, Tom Lawlor, Tony D'Angelo added (26/11/2021)
On 11/26/2021 at 2:26 PM, BlackBen83 said:

WELL DUNN Steve Dunn & Timothy Well pofo & moveset added.

Tom Lawlor pofo & moveset added,

Tony D'Angelo pofo added (because I'vent found any information on his fight style).

Updates :

- Stringfile (26-11-21)

- Bruno Sammartino pofo & moveset.

WIP : Jazz'03.

Thanks Ben much appreciated 💪

• Like 1