3 minutes ago, ZoXXy36 said:

still it looks small, same aj as style height. He look tinny against Khali omos etc

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qxLUmYaT_AEKUcvG5pMlQ7lr0SWOoObt/view?usp=sharing

Ok it's seems the 7.6 size isn't supported by the game. Download and try the Giant Gonzales 7,1 [[Mod]] 892, I've updated now :) and tell me.

Ben

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 2k19 Pofos and Movesets : Giant Gonzales, Laredo Kid, Giulia, Skye Blue, Frankie Monet, David Finlay Jr, Allysin Kay, Serena Deeb, Max Caster, Hana Kimura updated + String file updated (10/09/2021)
6 hours ago, CRamirez11 said:

Great  job on the files @BlackBen83 can you do Nick Aldis pofo and Blitzereig files please. thanks for the others you have done .

Added now, Nick Aldis (pofo & moveset), Blitzkrieg (pofo only).

Enjoy.

• Like 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 2k19 Pofos and Movesets : Nick Aldis, Blitzkrieg, Giant Gonzales, Laredo Kid, Giulia, Skye Blue, Frankie Monet, David Finlay Jr, Allysin Kay, Serena Deeb, Max Caster, Hana Kimura updated + String file updated (19/09/2021)
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, @ZoXXy36 & @EZY,

My pc is down since the day before yesterday, I just reinstalled Windows 10, I have to reinstall Steam and the 2k19, I apologize for the inconvenience.

And Ithank you for giving me a few more days, I think still 3/4 days to upload your requests ;) 

thx.

Ben

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Praised said:

I have a lot of errors with the names of the Wrestlers and I install your string... ¿Why? I don't understand why. Anyway, thanks for your work. 

Hum... Which names are wrong?

Abadon, Dexter Lumis, Bronson Red, Luchasaurus, Shotzi Blackhearth, The Fiend, Will Hoobs... A lot I don't know why because I install WWE 2K19 in my new laptop, in the old laptop I have good string... and the names are okey...

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Praised said:

Abadon, Dexter Lumis, Bronson Red, Luchasaurus, Shotzi Blackhearth, The Fiend, Will Hoobs... A lot I don't know why because I install WWE 2K19 in my new laptop, in the old laptop I have good string... and the names are okey...

Copy and paste my stringfiles in the "mods" folder and also in the main folder of 2k19. So it will be the same everywhere.

I had to reinstall everything a little while ago too, I'll try it tonight, but I think this is the best technique.

If you have two different stringfiles in game, you will have bugs on the pofos. I work my stringfile from a copy of the mods file, then copy and paste in both to have the same everywhere.

Edited by BlackBen83

Added now on the updated 2021 pofos :

- QT Marshall

- Rambo

- Dante Martin

- Lee Johnson

- Darius Martin

- John Wick

- Joker (w.moveset)

- Arnold Swarzenegger / T1 & T2 (w.moveset)

- Jonathan Gresham (w.moveset)

- Shane Taylor (w.moveset)

Be sure to download the last updated stringfile too.

Enjoy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 2k19 Pofos and Movesets : Nick Aldis, Blitzkrieg, Giant Gonzales, Laredo Kid, Giulia, Skye Blue, Frankie Monet, David Finlay Jr, Allysin Kay, Serena Deeb, Max Caster, Hana Kimura updated + String file updated (14/10/2021)

Hi Bro,

Joker was the only POFO that worked for me.
Arnold Pofo also worked but his name is booker T

John Wick & Rambo Names give error "String Need To Be Filled" Rambo height is lower than rey mysterio.

1 hour ago, ZoXXy36 said:

Hi Bro,

Joker was the only POFO that worked for me.
Arnold Pofo also worked but his name is booker T

John Wick & Rambo Names give error "String Need To Be Filled" Rambo height is lower than rey mysterio.

Ok, certainly due to the Stringfile region. Where are you from? Because the string.number is good.

https://www.mediafire.com/view/1x9i7w2xhtp1ga7

Edited by BlackBen83

34 minutes ago, ZoXXy36 said:

currently i am using string file of DFM85 since its compatible with moveset & entrances port.

Can you share your string file?

My stringfile link is in the first page of this post.

43 minutes ago, ZoXXy36 said:

is it compatile with moveset and entrance pack?

My custom stringfile is updated for all my pofos, and the last July SquaredCircleFan entrances and moveset. I'll update soon with the last pack.

Since I had to reinstall everything four days ago, I haven't had time to redo everything yet.

Edited by BlackBen83

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 2k19 Pofos and Movesets : Nick Aldis, Blitzkrieg, Giant Gonzales, Laredo Kid, Giulia, Skye Blue, Frankie Monet, David Finlay Jr, Allysin Kay, Serena Deeb, Max Caster, Hana Kimura updated + String file updated (16/10/2021)
On 9/11/2021 at 7:37 PM, BlackBen83 said:

Ok it's seems the 7.6 size isn't supported by the game. Download and try the Giant Gonzales 7,1 [[Mod]] 892, I've updated now :) and tell me.

Ben

Yeah just updated a new link in first page of this post with Mega.nz, megapack is ready.

Enjoy all

Ben