5 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

I'm currently working on it now, I'll certainly upload it this evening. I just need to fix all the ropes and aprons finishers like the Inferno Suplex or the others moves like I see on the YT channel  Lucha Supreme :) to have the best moveset.

Ben

Fantastic! Thanks!

• Like 1

Black Taurus (updated) moveset uploaded in the Updated 2021 pofos and movesets folder.

I tried to be as close as possible to his movements seen in several wrestling fights. You will need the latest updated file of @squaredcirclefan 2k15 to 2k20 moves.

Enjoy.

Ben

• Thanks 2

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 2k19 Pofos and Movesets : Mike Tyson, Ultimo Guerrero, Perro Aguayo Jr, Dr Wagner Jr, BLACK TAURUS Pofo & movesets updated + String file updated (26/03/2021)

Added today Mike Tyson (updated) moveset in the 2021 folder.

As Mike Tyson doesn't really have a moveset, I based myself on the boxers / MMA fighters present in game. After doing several tests last night and today, I think he is ready to enter your rings. As always, have the @squaredcirclefan moves & entrances database updated.

I hope you'll like it.

NOTE For GFX, slot 172 (17200 in the CAE10_item) can be used.

Let me know here if you have any problem.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 2k19 Pofos and Movesets : Bandido, La Sombra, Mike Tyson, Ultimo Guerrero, Perro Aguayo Jr, Dr Wagner Jr, BLACK TAURUS Pofo & movesets updated + String file updated (06/04/2021)

Hi all, new updated moves and pofo added tonight :

- Bandido (updated) moveset.

- Octagon (pofo).

- La Sombra (pofo & moveset) added too (GFX Los Ingovernables "Tetsuya Naito" number)

Enjoy.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Thanks 2

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 2k19 Pofos and Movesets : Bandido, La Sombra, Octagon, Mike Tyson, Ultimo Guerrero, Perro Aguayo Jr, Dr Wagner Jr, BLACK TAURUS Pofo & movesets updated + String file updated (06/04/2021)

@BlackBen83 Could i request renders for the godwinns and the bodydonnas please?

And how do u make ur renders so good?

I can get the basic concept of doing them but they dont look as good as quality as urs. i use paint.net btw 

Thats a example of mine any help would be appreciated

Thanks

https://ibb.co/zPS07wg

Edited by Cliquer
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Cliquer said:

@BlackBen83 Could i request renders for the godwinns and the bodydonnas please?

And how do u make ur renders so good?

I can get the basic concept of doing them but they dont look as good as quality as urs. i use paint.net btw 

I'll do a tutorial in the other post.

I use Paint.net too. The best for me.

• Thanks 1

Pofos added tonight, you can edit those tag team (Usos'14 and SANITY), with String file updated.

- Atlantis

- HIGH VOLTAGE Kenny Kaos (replace Usos'14)

- HIGH VOLTAGE Robbie Rage (replace Usos'14)

- Kevin Sullivan (replace Cole Quinn)

- MSP Joey Abs (replace SANITY)

- MSP Pete Gas (replace SANITY)

- MSP Rodney (replace SANITY)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moveset :

- Mankind

- Kevin Sullivan (you need to change the Powerslam 1 finisher to Tree Of Woe in game) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Woo 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 2k19 Pofos and Movesets : Atlantis, MSP, High Voltage, Kevin Sullivan, Mankind, Bandido, La Sombra, Octagon, Mike Tyson, Ultimo Guerrero, Perro Aguayo Jr, Dr Wagner Jr, BLACK TAURUS Pofo & movesets updated + String file updated (12/04/2021)
On 4/8/2021 at 6:18 PM, BlackBen83 said:

I'll do a tutorial in the other post.

I use Paint.net too. The best for me.

Would u still be able to do this? And apologises for before as i should of put the question in the render section 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Cliquer said:

Would u still be able to do this? And apologises for before as i should of put the question in the render section 

I have added a little tutorial on how to do render on the first page of my render post.

I hope it can help.

Ben

• Thanks 1

hi ben i hope you r ok and all you family r to  can you do nails a never zeus the other one don't work it said asuka i need 4 ultimate warrior of call them  ultimate warrior 80  ultimate warrior 90  ultimate warrior wcw   ultimate warrior 96  and i need 4 hulk hogan  to hulk hogan 80 hulk hogan 90 hulk hogan wcw hulk hogan 2000 giant Gonzalez i have to you see nathan jones and matt morgen bart gunn  thank you and take care mate 

3 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

I have added a little tutorial on how to do render on the first page of my render post.

I hope it can help.

Ben

Thanks Ben i will check it out now much appreciated

• Like 1

Is it possible to make a Marc Mero Pofo?

- edit -

Wait nvm sorry. I finally started to figure this out. Still you're doing amazing work. much appreciated!

Edited by KB24Gold
  • Like 1

Hi, Thanks for your contribution to the community.

Since many of us dont have mediafire and it cost $90 which many of us cant afford to download pofo. Can you please upload it in google drive?

Also, will you be doing fictional charaters such as joker, batman, john wick etc

yes zeus work now big thank you mate can you do  NAILS and EZEKIEL JACKSON AND THE SMOKING GUNS LIKE COWBOY BILL GUN  AND COWBOY BART GUN  AND  NATHAN JONES  MATT MORGAN THANK YOU AND TAKE CARE 

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 2k19 Pofos and Movesets : RUSH Pofo & movesets updated + String file updated (23/04/2021)