Hi men, very good job, can you please add to your string the names: Dominik Dijakovic, Wardlow, Dominik Mysterio, Miro, Ricky Starks, Damian Priest, Will Hobbs, Jordynne Grace Please? I have a problem and Wrestle + and Wrestle Minus don't save my changes en the string :(, sorry for bother you.

On 10/24/2020 at 6:59 AM, Patrick0mega said:

Can you do Ricky Starks, Will Hobbs And Stu Grayson please? Thx ;)

Hi men, do you have a texture for Stu Grayson, i don't find nothing of him and i already have evil uno.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 2k19 Pofos and Movesets : Raquel Gonzales, Togi Makabe + String file updated (15/12/2020)
On 12/12/2020 at 1:55 AM, CRamirez11 said:

@BlackBen83 any chance you can upload your pofo and moveset for Makabe caw please?  

Hi Togi Makabe is updated with my last string file (15/12/2020) with Raquel Gonzales (NXT)

On 12/3/2020 at 9:41 PM, dwitt said:

Hi men, very good job, can you please add to your string the names: Dominik Dijakovic, Wardlow, Dominik Mysterio, Miro, Ricky Starks, Damian Priest, Will Hobbs, Jordynne Grace Please? I have a problem and Wrestle + and Wrestle Minus don't save my changes en the string :(, sorry for bother you.

Hi men, do you have a texture for Stu Grayson, i don't find nothing of him and i already have evil uno.

Hey, you can download my last string file with some of news pofos and movesets added this morning. I've refreshed all my pofos and movesets for now on mediafire. For example Stu Grayson and Evil Uno are in the pack, Dominik Mysterio too. You can edit my stringfile easily with WrestleMINUS. If you need some advice, PM me ;) 

If some others pofos & movesets are missing tell me here. Thanks.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, FREEDOOM said:

what about SANTOS ESCOBAR RAUL MENDOZA and JOAQUIN WILDE,any chance?

Search to LEGADO DEL FANTASMA, you'll found those three guyz pofos and movesets. And don't forget to download my stringfile too.

Ben

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

Search to LEGADO DEL FANTASMA, you'll found those three guyz pofos and movesets. And don't forget to download my stringfile too.

Ben

THX!!!BOR!!i don't know them so well , sry -0-.

Edited by FREEDOOM
wrong words
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, ZoXXy36 said:

I am not able to download it, it ask me to pay for media fire subscription. I dont use media fire so definitely i wont pay for mediafire.

can you share another link please? 

You can download them one by one without any problems.

• Yes! 1

Hi all, 

I started today an update of some of my movesets to be as close as possible to the moves of superstars and womens wrestlers.

You will find on the first page the link for the Updated 2021 Movesets. At the moment :
- Alberto El Patron / Del Rio (with GFX added if you have installed).
- Konami
- Kyona Jungle

Others will come as they go along.

Enjoy.

Ben

• Like 1

hi ben i hope you and your family r all ok  and i hope you all had a good one can you please do these again they did not work for me King Mabel zeus junkyard dog nikolai volkoff the lron sheik king kong bundy  the powers of pain r fine they work great and they don't have to be replace by a woman i can just cct for that and can you do these two  Renders for me here is the picture of then if you can do them and if do you know any who can thank take care ben 

731d65530baf7502695f889e7adce23f.jpg

• Like 1

On 1/14/2021 at 8:58 PM, hulkamania2020@@ said:

hi ben i hope you and your family r all ok  and i hope you all had a good one can you please do these again they did not work for me King Mabel zeus junkyard dog nikolai volkoff the lron sheik king kong bundy  the powers of pain r fine they work great and they don't have to be replace by a woman i can just cct for that and can you do these two  Renders for me here is the picture of then if you can do them and if do you know any who can thank take care ben 

It seems that it's just a problem of string file, and that it doesn't come from the pofos.
Because King Mabel for example works.

I have updated your folder, and rename Colonel Mustafa pofo by Iron Sheik in the string file : https://www.mediafire.com/file/d99tzylvjc6yxu3/HULKMANIA2020%40%40_Pofos_%26_Moveset.rar/file

@alexanderhbk I have added the Junkyard Dog pofo in the @hulkamania2020@@ folder if you want to download this.

Tell me if the pofos work ;) 

Thanks.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83

hi ben no it did not work King Mabel replace Alicia Fox 297  Zeus replace Asuka 621  Hulkster replace Bayley 622 all of them did not work for me and  these two  Renders for me here is the picture crush and smash thank you ben and take care 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, hulkamania2020@@ said:

hi ben no it did not work King Mabel replace Alicia Fox 297  Zeus replace Asuka 621  Hulkster replace Bayley 622 all of them did not work for me and  these two  Renders for me here is the picture crush and smash thank you ben and take care 

Have you try the new link above? The pofos and string file are updated.

Try this one of Hulkster : https://www.mediafire.com/file/076jxgcqcvyzhhg/Hulkster+[Mod]+914.pofo/file

Tell me if they work.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83

THE ONLY  ONES  NOT WORK WITH  THE  POFOS IS  ZEUS TO REPLACE  ASUKA  AND KING MABEL TO REPLACE ALICIA AND HULKSTER TO REPLACE BAYLEY  THERE R THE ONLY ONES THAT DON'T WORK AMD I HAVE TRY THE STRING FILE NO GOOD and can you do bit john studd  

Edited by hulkamania2020@@

4 hours ago, hulkamania2020@@ said:

THE ONLY  ONES  NOT WORK WITH  THE  POFOS IS  ZEUS TO REPLACE  ASUKA  AND KING MABEL TO REPLACE ALICIA AND HULKSTER TO REPLACE BAYLEY  THERE R THE ONLY ONES THAT DON'T WORK AMD I HAVE TRY THE STRING FILE NO GOOD and can you do bit john studd  

You haven't try the new Hulkster I have shared above?

In the new folder there're new Zeus, King Mabel and Hulkster, done yesterday night, who works fine for me with this string.

It's strange, the string is correct... Do you copied it in the "Mods - superstring" folder and in the "string" folder of the main folder of 2k19?

• 4 weeks later...

@boyka38 Hi, added now Terminator T2 & Robocop pofo in the main folder of the pofos. For the movesets I think you can do yourself in game, it's the best way :) there're two entrances for Terminator, and for Robocop, you can use Akam entrance I think :p

Don't forget to download the superstring updated this evening too.

Let me know if it's good.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 2k19 Pofos and Movesets : Alberto El Patron, Konami, Jungle Kyona + String file updated (19/02/2021)