• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 2k19 Pofos and Movesets : All my pofos added (04/03/2020)
On 3/2/2020 at 3:16 PM, CaptainDClarke said:

Any pofo/moveset for retro Hulk Hogan with his old school entrance and victory scenes?

Hulk Hogan and Hollywood Hogan added.

4 hours ago, ahmad_nafaa said:

Cameron Grimes
Austin Theory
Mansoor
Humberto Carillo

Can We have pofos for them please?

Austin Theory, Mansoor and Humberto Carrillo added, just install my string files too.

I'll work next on Cameron Grimes.

Ben

P.S : AEW Awesome Kong and Jack Hager added too.

On 3/2/2020 at 12:21 PM, KidRockHallOfFame said:

can you do Flash Morgan Webster moveset ?

Flash Morgan pofo and moveset added.

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 2k19 Pofos and Movesets : All my pofos added (11/03/2020)
On 3/2/2020 at 4:12 AM, CaptainDClarke said:

Any pofo/movesets for Yokozuna out there?

Yokozuna moveset and pofo updated

3 hours ago, Mr3fjc said:

Do you have viscera?

Viscera updated too.

Ben

• Too Sweet 1

hi mate do you have wcw hulk hogan and sid justice and do you have a never warrior i want to add more warrior to my game oh and the rockers and power and glory   profiles and movesets and thank you so very much for all of them and take care 

Edited by hulkamania2020@@
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Silverback & @hulkamania2020@@ 

Added this evening,

- Hercules Hernandez (pofo and moveset)

- Sid Justice (pofo and moveset)

- Kamala (moveset)

- Marty Janetty (moveset)

- Paul Roma (moveset)

Thanks to all of you brothers, and take care of you too.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

hi ever one i hope you r all ok and all of your family to and i love to have  paul bearer pofo and moveset please with his entrance with the undertaker   and does this happen to ever one i have use Data Editor 19 and i have put in the game 10 warrior 1 work 2 and 3 and 4 but when i go to  5 or 6 or 7 or 8 or 9 or 10 it the some warrior from 1 y is there a way to fix this or is it a bug he is all the warriors i put in  ch25402  ch25412_snme_90 ch25422  ch25432-warrior92flamesinglet them 4 work but all of these don't work  ch25452Ultimate_Warrior_Blue_Promo ch25462_warrior_Purple_promo  ch25472_warrior_rumble_91 ch25482_warrior_Survivor_Series_90_Final_Match  ch25492_warrior_Survivor_Series_90_first_match  but 5 6 7 8 9 thank don't it just load up the first warrior again  ch25402 do any one know how to fix it so i can enjoy all the warrior not just 4   thank you and all  take care 

15 hours ago, hulkamania2020@@ said:

hi mate thank you for them pofo and moveset  did  you have wcw hulk hogan  and   Paul bearer pofo and moveset please with his entrance with the undertaker and a wcw warrior and Akeem  thank you and take care 

Edited by hulkamania2020@@

Added some pofos today (you need my Stringfiles too, content updated entrances renamed from @squaredcirclefan works)

- Angel Garza Jr

- Jaxson Ryker

- Tegan Nox

- Taynara Conti

- Tommaso Ciampa (fixed twitter address @NXTCiampa)

@hulkamania2020@@ I'll do those this evening.

Have a nice day all.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Thanks 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 2k19 Pofos and Movesets : All my pofos added (23/03/2020)
  • 3 weeks later...
  • BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 2k19 Pofos and Movesets : All my pofos added : updated SCOTT NORTON, ALEX RILEY & JEFF COBB (17/04/2020)