Hi guys ;) 

string_win pac updated with @squaredcirclefan last entrance pack, and just changed the 5180 SAMANTHA URAI (DLC) named HIKARU SHIDA (if you want to use this one for her).

The others entrances named are updated too, BRITT BAKER, BRIE BELLA'15, and BARON CORBIN (THE GATEKEEPER).

Ben

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 2k19 Pofos and Movesets : Abadon, ACH, Bandido, Bea Priesley, Bronson Reed, L.A.X, LEGADO DEL FANTASMA, The Butcher & The Blade, Dark Order (Evil Uno & Stu Grayson), Angelico & Jack Evans + String file updated (20/09/2020)

Could you do a dr death steve williams pofo and moveset plz? Thanks

I think i messed up when loaded the pofos for the butcher/blade they r down as andy wild,braxton sutter

Edited by Cliquer

9 hours ago, Cliquer said:

Could you do a dr death steve williams pofo and moveset plz? Thanks

I think i messed up when loaded the pofos for the butcher/blade they r down as andy wild,braxton sutter

I'll do Dr. Steve Williams tonight when I get home, no problem :)

Do you even have the name? Andy Williams? Or is Andy Williams "The Butcher" in game?
If it's the case for the second pofo, it's normal, I personally named them that way because those are their real names at AEW too.
- Andy Williams "The Butcher"
- Braxton Sutter "The Blade"

If you want only The Butcher and The Blade you need to rename my stringfile.pac. Just search THE BUTCHER in all stringfile and :

- Rename ANDY WILLIAMS "THE BUTCHER" by THE BUTCHER (don't forget to add points behind The Butcher to "delete" the letters already entered by me.
Do the same for Braxton Sutter, and save.

- Delete the .bak file of the Stringfile. Copy one of the new stringfile in the Main WWE2k19 folder if you have modify the one of the Mods folder.

- On CCT reset the chunck.arc and regenerate the chunck as usual (only to fix the Stringfile).

- Launch the game and those wrestlers will be renamed.

Ben

• Like 2

8 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

Do you even have the name? Andy Williams? Or is Andy Williams "The Butcher" in game?
If it's the case for the second pofo, it's normal, I personally named them that way because those are their real names at AEW too.

If you want only The Butcher and The Blade you need to rename my stringfile.pac. Just search THE BUTCHER in all stringfile and :

- Rename ANDY WILLIAMS "THE BUTCHER" by THE BUTCHER (don't forget to add points behind The Butcher to "delete" the letters already entered by me.

- Delete the .bak file of the Stringfile. Copy one of the new stringfile in the Main WWE2k19 folder if you have modify the one of the Mods folder.

- On CCT reset the chunck.arc and regenerate the chunck as usual (only to fix the Stringfile).

Ben

Thank you so much for the detailed explanation! I have been trying to figure out how to do this for ages.

I will give this a try tonight when I get home. 

• Too Sweet 1

10 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

Ben

Just says andy wild.  Oh cool thanks. And thanks for the instructions will try them now

Edited by Cliquer
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cliquer said:

Thank u, not yet just looking for it now would it be on first page?

The link is in the first page yes with the others pofos and movesets, search on mediafire list "Steve Williams"

The Stringfile is in the Mediafire folder with the pofos and movesets.

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Glorious 1

2 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

The link is in the first page yes with the others pofos and movesets, search on mediafire list "Steve Williams"

The Stringfile is in the Mediafire folder with the pofos and movesets.

Ok thanks and big thank u for the detailed instructions i wouldnt have a clue what i was doing without them.

• Like 1

HI MATE I HOPE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY R ALL OK CAN YOU DO pofos  and movesets KING MABEL OVER ALICIA FOX AND AKEEM OVER ALUNDRA BLAYZE AND ZEUS OVER ASUKA WCW HULKSTER OVER BAYLEY AND CAN YOU DO MISS ELIZABETH HIS A MANAGER AND SENSATIONAL SHERRI MARTEL AND SLICK THANK YOU AND TAKE CARE MATE 

Edited by hulkamania2020@@
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Cliquer said:

Ok thanks and big thank u for the detailed instructions i wouldnt have a clue what i was doing without them.

No problem ;)

1 hour ago, hulkamania2020@@ said:

HI MATE I HOPE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY R ALL OK CAN YOU DO pofos  and movesets KING MABEL OVER ALICIA FOX AND AKEEM OVER ALUNDRA BLAYZE AND ZEUS OVER ASUKA WCW HULKSTER OVER BAYLEY AND CAN YOU DO MISS ELIZABETH HIS A MANAGER AND SENSATIONAL SHERRI MARTEL AND SLICK THANK YOU AND TAKE CARE MATE 

Ok I'll do a different folder for you, I'll tell you here when it's done.

Ben

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hulkamania2020@@ said:

oh and can you do jimmy hart to i forgot lol thank you and take acre 

It's ready dude, I had to modify the string file as well. It's updated, I have just changed the names as requested.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/d99tzylvjc6yxu3/HULKMANIA2020@@+Pofos+&+Moveset.rar/file

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Salut l'ami, c'est possible les pofo & moveset de David Hart Boy Smith? Et en second lieu, de Layla? J'ai essayer de les trouver mais pas moyen :/ Mais c'est bizarre il devrait en avoir dans le coin.

• Like 1

On 10/1/2020 at 11:36 PM, Cliquer said:

Could you do a orient express kato, sato, tanaka pofo and moveset plz? Thanks

Yeah for sure, soon.

On 10/2/2020 at 7:26 AM, Vankoff said:

Vinny Marseglia pofo and moveset please 🙏

Yes I've uploaded my caw pofo and moveset ;) 

7 hours ago, FrenchPlayer said:

Salut l'ami, c'est possible les pofo & moveset de David Hart Boy Smith? Et en second lieu, de Layla? J'ai essayer de les trouver mais pas moyen :/ Mais c'est bizarre il devrait en avoir dans le coin.

Yes they are uploaded : David Hart Smith Jr (named Davey Boy Smith Jr), and Layla El Barrami too :) 

- Xia Li pofo and moveset added too.

Don't hesitate to download my new string file too.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83

On 10/24/2020 at 8:41 AM, CRamirez11 said:

Can you please do Chris Dikinson.  Thanks for all the great work

When I have time yeah

On 10/24/2020 at 11:59 AM, Patrick0mega said:

Can you do Ricky Starks, Will Hobbs And Stu Grayson please? Thx ;)

Stu Grayson is already available.

@Cliquer Hi dude, ORIENT EXPRESS pofos and movesets added.

6 hours ago, Patrick0mega said:

Sorry wrong topic. I would post this on your render`s pack topic. can you do render`s for these guys please?

If I am not mistaken, Ricky Starks and Stu Grayson are rendered in the Asset A and B. I'll update soon for Will Hobbs. If I forgot one tell me.

For the Ricky Starks and Will Hobbs I need to edit the string file.

@CRamirez11 Same for Chris Dickinson, I need to edit the string file. So be patient :) 

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/26/2020 at 5:41 PM, BlackBen83 said:

@Cliquer Hi dude, ORIENT EXPRESS pofos and movesets added.

If I am not mistaken, Ricky Starks and Stu Grayson are rendered in the Asset A and B. I'll update soon for Will Hobbs. If I forgot one tell me.

For the Ricky Starks and Will Hobbs I need to edit the string file.

@CRamirez11 Same for Chris Dickinson, I need to edit the string file. So be patient :) 

Ben

Sorry im only on. Thanks u r a legend

• Like 1