On 7/13/2020 at 6:23 AM, thczy80 said:

thank you pal!!, would be great if you can in the future add Tyson Tomko to your list, thank you for all your work folk

Tyson Tomko pofo and moveset added.

Entrance tron replace Summer Rae : ent_920_0_0 to inject your tron number.

On 7/13/2020 at 2:11 PM, Vankoff said:

Can you do Muhammad Hassan pofo and moveset bro? 

Muhammad Hassan pofo and moveset added too.

Entrance tron replace Samir Singh modded tron : 760_0_0

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Glorious 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 2k19 Pofos and Movesets : All my pofos and movesets updated : FORGOTTEN SONS, 1-2-3 Kid, GALLUS (16/07/2020)
On 7/16/2020 at 7:34 PM, BlackBen83 said:

Tyson Tomko pofo and moveset added.

Entrance tron replace Summer Rae : ent_920_0_0 to inject your tron number.

Muhammad Hassan pofo and moveset added too.

Entrance tron replace Samir Singh modded tron : 760_0_0

Ben

Hi, how to fix taunt bag in Benoit moveset ? I got all move ports by squaredcircle. I change the blank taunts in moveset, but when i use a taunts in top rope possition, when oponents in ring side  my character frezzes, how to fix that ? I tried to change moveset file in Data Editor, but in the game my character whatever freeze

23 hours ago, Starkiller2000 said:

Hi, how to fix taunt bag in Benoit moveset ? I got all move ports by squaredcircle. I change the blank taunts in moveset, but when i use a taunts in top rope possition, when oponents in ring side  my character frezzes, how to fix that ? I tried to change moveset file in Data Editor, but in the game my character whatever freeze

Hi dude, the best thing to do is to go in game -> creations -> moveset creation -> select your character and copy one existing taunt of in game original wrestler moveset (for example Rhino or Adam Cole) And save.

Go back to Chris Benoit's moveset (already in game), and directly modify each taunt you want before saving it back in game.

I hope it can help.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83

3 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

Doink pofo and moveset are in the folder, just click the link in the first post ;) 

Ben

Damn son that was quick ill look through the forums for more pofo,s i havent seen before :)

• Like 1

Hey l'ami, possible Fallah Bahh et Bronson Reed (je vais surement faire une commande de ce dernier) pofo & moveset? Merci l'ami, j'espère que tout va bien pour toi au passage. 

• Yes! 1

2 hours ago, FrenchPlayer said:

Hey l'ami, possible Fallah Bahh et Bronson Reed (je vais surement faire une commande de ce dernier) pofo & moveset? Merci l'ami, j'espère que tout va bien pour toi au passage. 

Fallah Bahh is already in the pack too :) (pofo and moveset)

I'll do soon Bronson Reed.

Ben

• Like 3

hey BlackBen. I am finally finishing up my roster and wondering if you can help me out with a few more movesets. I am trying to get

• Wrath
  • Nailz
  • Mortis
  • Duke The Dumpster Droese
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

Fallah Bahh is already in the pack too :) (pofo and moveset)

I'll do soon Bronson Reed.

Ben

ah merci beaucoup je pensais pas qu'il serait déjà fait ! Merci !!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, FrenchPlayer said:

ah merci beaucoup je pensais pas qu'il serait déjà fait ! Merci !!!

No problem, I need to update it, especially the moveset. I'd like to do it tonight at the same time as Santana Garrett.

Ben

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

Fallah Bahh (moveset updated) and Santana Garrett (pofo & moveset added)

Noted on my to do list.

Noted on my to do list too ;) 

Ok written on my to do list :D 

See you soon.

Ben

Appreciate it bud im just trying to go through here seeing what mods dont have pofo,s lol

• Like 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 2k19 Pofos and Movesets : All my pofos and movesets updated : Dark Order & The Butcher - The Blade pofos and movesets + String file updated (01/08/2020)

01/08/2020 updates :

String file updated with the DARK ORDER : Evil Uno and Stu Grayson, The Butcher & The Blade pofos and movesets

On 7/28/2020 at 2:55 AM, thebrianwright said:

Appreciate it bud im just trying to go through here seeing what mods dont have pofo,s lol

I don't forget you dudes for the next requests

8 hours ago, FrenchPlayer said:

Salut, Possible un petit pofo/moveset de james ellsworth? j'en ai un mais je m'aperçois qu'il est complètement bug! :( Merci !!!

Oui pas de soucis, dés que j'ai un petit moment à moi ;)

Ben

• Like 1

@Vankoff  : All movesets for LEGADO DEL FANTASMA and Ophidian are updated, only pofo and moveset for Mark Jindrak is up. I need to work on the String file for Legado Del Fantasma.

N.B : for tagteam tron entrance, I have used the Gran Metalik slot for the 3 guyz in their movesets.

@eplate2 : All movesets requested updated too  

@thebrianwright : Barry Horowitz movesets updated.

See you later.

Ben

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 2k19 Pofos and Movesets : All my pofos and movesets updated : Dark Order & The Butcher - The Blade pofos and movesets + String file updated (02/08/2020)
55 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

@Vankoff  : All movesets for LEGADO DEL FANTASMA and Ophidian are updated, only pofo and moveset for Mark Jindrak is up. I need to work on the String file for Legado Del Fantasma.

N.B : for tagteam tron entrance, I have used the Gran Metalik slot for the 3 guyz in their movesets.

@eplate2 : All movesets requested updated too  

@thebrianwright : Barry Horowitz movesets updated.

See you later.

Ben

thanks Ben!

I see Wrath, Nailz and Duke Droese but didn't see a moveset for Mortis yet - thansk for his pofo though!

Edited by eplate2
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, eplate2 said:

thanks Ben!

I see Wrath, Nailz and Duke Droese but didn't see a moveset for Mortis yet - thansk for his pofo though!

Search "Chris Kanyon-Mortis" moveset :) 

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 2k19 Pofos and Movesets : All my pofos and movesets updated : Fallah Bahh, Dark Order (Evil Uno & Stu Grayson), The Butcher & The Blade pofos and movesets + String file updated (02/08/2020)