5 minutes ago, FrenchPlayer said:

Les pofo et moves pour jessamyn duke & marina shafir (elles sont des prises? LOL)

Ok je m'en chargerais avec le reste ce soir.

Ben

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

Hi, I will work this evening on all pofos and movesets missing, I hope upload all this night.

And in a second time I need to update the WWE released wrestlers Twitter accounts in my String files (2019/2020) like Sin Cara or Curt Hawkins.

Ben

okay, take your time

• Like 1

On 6/4/2020 at 12:11 AM, BlackBen83 said:

Chuck Palumbo, HHH and King Kong Bundy pofos added, I need to change the string file for Test.

Hernandez pofo added.

The Barbarian pofo added too.

Need to have time to work on the movesets.

Crazzy Steve pofo added too.

Ben

@Wrestling Warrior , @kassiemt , @eplate2 , @KidRockHallOfFame  Movesets added :) 

On 6/4/2020 at 12:26 PM, wosuchen1985 said:

Hi, BlackBen83, Hope you can add SHARKBOY's pofo moveset

Pofo and moveset added too

6 hours ago, FrenchPlayer said:

Hey amigo, j'ai une préposition pour Jessamyn Duke et Marina Shafir (puisque comme je te l'ai indiqué, je les ai commandés et elles arriveront bientôt). 

C'est fait ;) 

Download the new String file too, with new entrances from last @squaredcirclefan the 9th June pack.

Tell me if all is ok.

Ben

• Like 2

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 2k19 Pofos and Movesets : All my pofos added : updated MOOSE, CAMERON GRIMES updated & TAYA VALKYRIE updated pofos and movesets added (10/06/2020)

Merci l'ami @BlackBen83 j'ai une dernière proposition pour l'instant, mais c'est pas le feu mais si tu peux les ajouter sur ta liste pour l'avenir c'est les moveset/pofo de Damian Priest qui devrait bientôt sortir (fait par Joe), Lance Archer (AEW) et sammy guevara (dans l'ordre). Ils devraient sortir prochainement normalement. A ton aise, et bien sûr si ta le time. 

Un grand grand grand merci pour Jessamyn Duke & Marina Shafir !!!! J'attend qu'elles sortent pour test

Edited by FrenchPlayer
  • Like 1

Could you make a pofo for Doink the Clown? Keep up the great work, I use to love making movesets. Plus watching all those classic matches is worth it alone!

• Yes! 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2020 at 5:15 PM, akasson47 said:

Could you make a pofo for Doink the Clown? Keep up the great work, I use to love making movesets. Plus watching all those classic matches is worth it alone!

@akasson47 oh yeah I'll see that this evening. I need to re-upload all my pofos and movesets updated that I've exported from my game.

Ben

Hey BlackBen! Thanks so much for continuing to put out solid movesets and pofos - i appreciate your hard work and attention to detail

im wondering if you can help me out with movesets for The Beverley Brothers (Beau & Blake)

Thanks so much!

On 6/14/2020 at 5:15 PM, akasson47 said:

Doink the Clown pofo and moveset added.

1 hour ago, eplate2 said:

Hey BlackBen! Thanks so much for continuing to put out solid movesets and pofos - i appreciate your hard work and attention to detail

im wondering if you can help me out with movesets for The Beverley Brothers (Beau & Blake)

Thanks so much!

For sure I''ll see when I have time :)

All my pofos and movesets has been updated tonight with last String.file.

Enjoy.

Ben

• Too Sweet 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 2k19 Pofos and Movesets : All my pofos and movesets updated (29/06/2020)

@hulkamania2020@@ follow the requested pofos and movesets. 

Pofos and movesets are updated, noted as follow :

- The Barbarian (replace Brie Bella) : you can replace music and Bella Twins tron (for the two it works fine).

- The Warlord (replace Nikki Bella)

- Dino Bravo (replace Natalya) : music and titantron too.

Enjoy.

Ben

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 2k19 Pofos and Movesets : All my pofos and movesets updated 02/07/2020)

Hi all, currently working on the pofos and moveset for the Forgotten Sons. Just ready this evening for those 3 guyz.

See you this evening.

Ben

• Thanks 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 2k19 Pofos and Movesets : All my pofos and movesets updated : FORGOTTEN SONS (08/07/2020)

thank you do you know how to  change the ch like LeonRick demolition ax smash crush and his dino bravo  i have try to change it with hxd but i don't know how to  do it there is no emd in it on it so can you help and can you do king mabel over alicia fox thank you mate and take care 

32 minutes ago, hulkamania2020@@ said:

thank you do you know how to  change the ch like LeonRick demolition ax smash crush and his dino bravo  i have try to change it with hxd but i don't know how to  do it there is no emd in it on it so can you help and can you do king mabel over alicia fox thank you mate and take care 

It's very simple, if the file does not contain a ch. number in the pac, you just have to inject with CCT for example :
Dino Bravo pac on Alicia Fox's slot to take Alicia Fox's IDs from the Mod folder.

Ben

11 minutes ago, motishow said:

anyone has a good moveset for the mountie? thanks

The Mountie,Quebecer Jacques [[Mod]] 894, added ;)

7 minutes ago, hulkamania2020@@ said:

can you show me mate and  Dino Bravo (replace Natalya) i like you to king mabel   replace   on Alicia Fox's thank you 

MP

• Like 2

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 2k19 Pofos and Movesets : All my pofos and movesets updated : FORGOTTEN SONS, 1-2-3 Kid (12/07/2020)
4 hours ago, thczy80 said:

many thanks for the son's pal!!! hey bro i can't find One Man Gang moveset, did you release only his pofo?

One Man Gang moveset added ;) (Akam number titantron : ent_695_0_0_...)

Enjoy.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

One Man Gang moveset added ;) (Akam number titantron : ent_695_0_0_...)

Enjoy.

thank you pal!!, would be great if you can in the future add Tyson Tomko to your list, thank you for all your work folk

Edited by thczy80
  • Like 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 2k19 Pofos and Movesets : All my pofos and movesets updated : FORGOTTEN SONS, 1-2-3 Kid, GALLUS (13/07/2020)