On 5/4/2020 at 2:25 AM, mike1173 said:

Hello!Can you make a Shotzi Blackheart Pofo and Moveset?

Shotzi Blackheart pofo and moveset added in Mediafire. And the updated String pac too.

On 4/30/2020 at 1:55 PM, KidRockHallOfFame said:

Hey thanks can u also make Sami Callihan and Yoshi Tatsu ? 

Yoshitatsu (aka NJPW Hunter) pofo and moveset added too.

• Like 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 2k19 Pofos and Movesets : All my pofos added : updated DAVEY RICHARDS, DAVID STARR, ILJA DRAGUNOV, SAMI CALLIHAN, SCOTT STEINER, SHOTZI BLACKHEART and YOSHI TATSU pofos and movesets (07/05/2020)

Could you do pofo files for Chuck Palumbo, Hunter Hearst Helmsley, King Kong Bundy and Test?

Edited by Wrestling Warrior

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 2k19 Pofos and Movesets : All my pofos added : updated DAVEY RICHARDS, DAVID STARR, SHOTZI BLACKHEART, YOSHI TATSU, SARA DEL REY & THUNDER ROSA pofos and movesets added (12/05/2020)

Added today Sara Del Rey & Thunder Rosa pofo and moveset.

Updated also the String.pac files with latest @squaredcirclefan 12th may entrances updated, replace the ID 5198 by Bobby Lashley 2 (thanks to him for all his work). Since I had to edit the files for Thunder Rosa only and the Sara Del Rey twitter address :)

Enjoy.

Ben

• Like 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 2k19 Pofos and Movesets : All my pofos added : updated DAVEY RICHARDS, DAVID STARR, SHOTZI BLACKHEART, SAMI CALLIHAN, YOSHI TATSU, SARA DEL REY & THUNDER ROSA pofos and movesets added (12/05/2020)
On 5/20/2020 at 12:03 PM, mhrdhikadp said:

hi do you have walter moveset? ive checked on the link it only has the pofo. thanks

That's done ;)

On 5/24/2020 at 1:10 PM, wosuchen1985 said:

Hi, BlackBen83, Can you make Deonna Purrazzo Pofo and Moveset?

It's up :D 

1 hour ago, eplate2 said:

hey BlackBen83 - can you help me with a moveset for Larry Zbyszko by any chance?

Updated :p 

And added too (with updated Sting.file) :

- BRITT BAKER pofo (name in game "Dr BRITT BAKER D.M.D") & moveset.

- ISAIAH SWERVE pofo & moveset (created by @DFM85, I've just updated my string file, added the Twitter address in the pofo, and selected entrance / victory "Shane Strickland" 

- The Hunt : WILD BOAR and PRIMATE pofos and movesets.

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 2k19 Pofos and Movesets : All my pofos added : updated DAVEY RICHARDS, DAVID STARR, SHOTZI BLACKHEART, SAMI CALLIHAN, YOSHI TATSU, SARA DEL REY & THUNDER ROSA, BRITT BAKER and ISAIAH "SWERVE" SCOTT pofos and movesets added (12/05/2020)
15 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

That's done ;)

It's up :D 

Updated :p 

And added too (with updated Sting.file) :

- BRITT BAKER pofo (name in game "Dr BRITT BAKER D.M.D") & moveset.

- ISAIAH SWERVE pofo & moveset (created by @DFM85, I've just updated my string file, added the Twitter address in the pofo, and selected entrance / victory "Shane Strickland" 

- The Hunt : WILD BOAR and PRIMATE pofos and movesets.

Thanks, good job

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 2k19 Pofos and Movesets : All my pofos added : updated BASTION BOOGER, GLACIER and ABYSS pofos and movesets added (27/05/2020)
On 5/28/2020 at 3:03 AM, dredogg504 said:

thank you my friend your the best if you have time mike tyson pofo moveset i really appreciate everything you've done

Mike tyson pofo added, moveset in progress.

• Like 1

On 5/27/2020 at 12:21 PM, BlackBen83 said:

@eplate2 & @dredogg504 Glacier and Bastion Booger pofos and movesets added ;)

EDIT : Also added Abyss pofo and moveset.

Enjoy.

Ben

Thanks so much BlackBen83!

next on my list is The Barbarian - that is if you're looking for more movesets to do lol 😉

• Too Sweet 2

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 2k19 Pofos and Movesets : All my pofos added : updated BASTION BOOGER, GLACIER, ABYSS and MOOSE pofos and movesets added (01/06/2020)
  • BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 2k19 Pofos and Movesets : All my pofos added : updated MOOSE, CAMERON GRIMES updated & TAYA VALKYRIE updated pofos and movesets added (02/06/2020)

Updated "String" file for CAMERON GRIMES pofo replace TREVOR LEE if you want with twitter address added.

Added too, CAMERON GRIMES moveset with all signatures and finishers updated and TAYA VALKYRIE pofo and moveset too.

Next dayz requests ;) promised.

Have a nice day.

Ben

• Like 1

On 5/8/2020 at 5:22 PM, Wrestling Warrior said:

Could you do pofo files for Chuck Palumbo, Hunter Hearst Helmsley, King Kong Bundy and Test?

Chuck Palumbo, HHH and King Kong Bundy pofos added, I need to change the string file for Test.

On 5/8/2020 at 5:50 PM, kassiemt said:

Hernandez?

Hernandez pofo added.

On 5/29/2020 at 11:57 PM, eplate2 said:

Thanks so much BlackBen83!

next on my list is The Barbarian - that is if you're looking for more movesets to do lol 😉

The Barbarian pofo added too.

Need to have time to work on the movesets.

On 5/28/2020 at 3:29 AM, KidRockHallOfFame said:

Hey Ben can you do pofo and moveset for Crazzy Steve i need this for my caw 

Crazzy Steve pofo added too.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 2k19 Pofos and Movesets : All my pofos added : updated MOOSE, CAMERON GRIMES updated & TAYA VALKYRIE updated pofos and movesets added (04/06/2020)
On 6/4/2020 at 12:26 PM, wosuchen1985 said:

Hi, BlackBen83, Hope you can add SHARKBOY's pofo moveset

Hi, I will work this evening on all pofos and movesets missing, I hope upload all this night.

And in a second time I need to update the WWE released wrestlers Twitter accounts in my String files (2019/2020) like Sin Cara or Curt Hawkins.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83

2 minutes ago, FrenchPlayer said:

Hey amigo, j'ai une préposition pour Jessamyn Duke et Marina Shafir (puisque comme je te l'ai indiqué, je les ai commandés et elles arriveront bientôt). 

Yes? Dis moi? :)

Ben