• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 2k19 Pofos and Movesets : All my pofos added : updated SCOTT NORTON, ALEX RILEY, JEFF COBB, ADRIAN ADONIS and HOLLY MOLLY (17/04/2020)
2 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

Thanks, no problem dude :) if I can help.

@eplate2 Adrian Adonis and @hunneye Molly Holly pofo added today for the moment, I'll see movesets Sunday evening.

Take care all of you guyz

Ben

BlackBen, thank you so much! all of your pofos and movesets are perfect so I appreciate the great attention to detail! I might have some other requests if that is ok? Honestly, if you are too busy please don't feel pressured. I will request 1 at a time.

2 Cold Scorpio - just need moveset, pofo is already done

Edited by eplate2
  • Yes! 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 2k19 Pofos and Movesets : All my pofos added : updated AAA EL ELEGIDO, CHESSMAN, SCOTT NORTON, ALEX RILEY, JEFF COBB, ADRIAN ADONIS and HOLLY MOLLY (17/04/2020)

Hi guyz, little update of my String file, with some AAA wrestlers added like El Elegido and Chessman pofos (WIP for those movesets) for the moment since the 2km "LynchReborn" AAA port. I'm currently working on the others pofos and movesets too, and for sure, renders are coming in next pack update (certainly this evening).

Added also Bea Priestley and Aoife Valkyrie pofo.

See you later.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 2

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 2k19 Pofos and Movesets : All my pofos added : updated AAA EL ELEGIDO, AAA CHESSMAN, BEA PRIESTLEY, AOIFE VALKYRIE, SCOTT NORTON, ALEX RILEY, JEFF COBB, ADRIAN ADONIS and HOLLY MOLLY (23/04/2020)
1 hour ago, BlackBen83 said:

Hi guyz, little update of my String file, with some AAA wrestlers added like El Elegido and Chessman pofos (WIP for those movesets) for the moment since the 2km "LynchReborn" AAA port. I'm currently working on the others pofos and movesets too, and for sure, renders are coming in next pack update (certainly this evening).

Added also Bea Priestley and Aoife Valkyrie pofo.

See you later.

Ben

we appreciate your hard work BlackBen83! thanks so much!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

@eplate2 No problem dude :) I've updated also 2 Cold Scorpio moveset.

Ben

you rock Ben! thanks a ton! next on my list of moveset needs is Michael Hayes - strange I can't find one for him anywhere lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, eplate2 said:

you rock Ben! thanks a ton! next on my list of moveset needs is Michael Hayes - strange I can't find one for him anywhere lol

No problem, for the moveset I search on Wikia Pro Wrestling or CageMatch Database (for pofos too, and twitter address :p )

1 hour ago, KidRockHallOfFame said:

Bea Priestley moveset ? 

I haven't time to work on it, but it's on my list ^^ I don't remember if I have shared her titantron too?

Ben

32 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

No problem, for the moveset I search on Wikia Pro Wrestling or CageMatch Database (for pofos too, and twitter address :p )

Honestly I will probably begin helping you out with some missing movesets soon and start sharing them too. I have a ton of wrestlers missing pofos and movesets. I'm not really sure how to create a pofo though 😳

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DFM85 said:

Nice job, don't have enough time to set Bea moveset. Thanks buddy 

Edit: ops.... You make only the pofo? 

@DFM85 no problem ^^ yeah for the moment I have only made the pofos, I'm working on the others AAA guyz (El Mesias, Cibernetico, Dr Wagner Jr, El Brazo) and I need to reload the Chessman pofo too, because if I remember there is in New Day tag team ^^. Some fix to do.

After that I'll work on Bea Priestley moveset.

Ben

Any love for Hiroyoshi Tenzan? Was having trouble finding his moveset and pofo. BlackBen83, you do great stuff and was hoping that you would do his as well.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, markthemonster said:

Any love for Hiroyoshi Tenzan? Was having trouble finding his moveset and pofo. BlackBen83, you do great stuff and was hoping that you would do his as well.

Oh yah, sorry I've forgot to add those NJPW pofos and movesets. 

Added right now, Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Rysusuke Taguchi and Tomoaki Honma pofos and movesets.

Ben

12 hours ago, KidRockHallOfFame said:

Hey thanks for Bea moveset and pofo. Can u make Ilja Dragunov pofo and moveset also ? 

Yeah when I can, no prob.

Ben

• Like 2

@KidRockHallOfFame Hi dude, String.pac file updated for ILJA DRAGUNOV, so install the new updated string file before all of the rest :) 

New pofos and movesets added today : Ilja Dragunov, Davey Richards and David Starr (link in the first post).

Enjoy :) 

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 2k19 Pofos and Movesets : All my pofos added : updated DAVEY RICHARDS, DAVID STARR & ILJA DRAGUNOV pofos and movesets (30/04/2020)
  • BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 2k19 Pofos and Movesets : All my pofos added : updated DAVEY RICHARDS, DAVID STARR, ILJA DRAGUNOV, SAMI CALLIHAN, SCOTT STEINER pofos and movesets (03/05/2020)