Replacing main menu/jukebox music - NOT themes

LordBarker

Go here and read at the top it mentions a patcher you have to run in order for the menu music to be changeable 

After that, I believe the actual .wem files are in WWE 2K19/sound/soundtrack_m.pck

• Like 3

2 hours ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

Go here and read at the top it mentions a patcher you have to run in order for the menu music to be changeable 

After that, I believe the actual .wem files are in WWE 2K19/sound/soundtrack_m.pck

No, the files aren't in soundtrack_m.pck.The files are there, but it isn't used. game_mode_m.pck should be the right file if I remember correctly. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 10 months later...

On 11/18/2019 at 4:50 AM, TheVisitorX said:

No, the files aren't in soundtrack_m.pck.The files are there, but it isn't used. game_mode_m.pck should be the right file if I remember correctly. 

Hey. I know this thread is quite old, but I can't seem to change the menu music in 2K19.

I've changed it in game_mode.pck , as well as 'soundtrack_m.pck' and 'sfx_m.pck'... but nothing changes.

I just wanted to know if there is anything I'm doing wrong, or perhaps a step I'm forgetting?

On 10/5/2020 at 7:38 PM, Gold Smith said:

Hey. I know this thread is quite old, but I can't seem to change the menu music in 2K19.

I've changed it in game_mode.pck , as well as 'soundtrack_m.pck' and 'sfx_m.pck'... but nothing changes.

I just wanted to know if there is anything I'm doing wrong, or perhaps a step I'm forgetting?

I've had the same issue. All mine does is try to play the original song in the file and then immediately moves on to a different song. There's an above quote that says that there's something you have to do first but I'm still not sure on how to do that exact thing.

57 minutes ago, Colten said:

I've had the same issue. All mine does is try to play the original song in the file and then immediately moves on to a different song. There's an above quote that says that there's something you have to do first but I'm still not sure on how to do that exact thing.

Try to run the MenuMusic Patcher in Sound Editor under Tools and see if that helps.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...