Need help modded superstars.

Gmanunlimited

Hello all. I’m having an issue with getting superstars to load up after I’ve put them in the game. They have there silhouettes and everything but when I pick them for a match it never loads in. What can I do to fix this? 

Okay I downloaded a file the 123 kid and Arn Anderson which only had the ch files. No GFX, effects, entrance or stuff like that. I followed with the YouTube tutorial of how to put the characters in from squarecircle with custom character tools.

Then I asked what to do if the modded superstar I downloaded didn’t come with any pofo or Movesets. I was told to make them in the data Editor and create a save file for both the pofo file and Moveset file. I then open 2k19 and CCT to import the files to the right superstar. Which I did and everything was fine, the silhouettes of x-pac and Arn Anderson were there. I then clicked one to see if it work. And nothing happens. It just sits on the loading screen just constantly loading and never moving. How do I fix that and what did I do wrong?

1 hour ago, prowrestling said:

What ID did you choose for your pofo? Make sure pofo and chpac matches.

It seems that the pofo and chpac are not matching IDs, so there's nothing to load.

I choose Arn Anderson for ID. And the same thing happens with X-pac