Problem with mods

micencronin

Hello,
I need help with the CCT 2019 program for the WWE 2K19 game. Recently I installed several Ch.pac files for example Arn Anderson, Chris Benoit, Hulk Hogan etc., around 20 new wrestlers. Moreover for some wrestlers already present in the game, through the "Unlock alternatives attire" function I have installed some alternative Ch.pac files for the alternative attire.

After this long explanation I illustrate my problem:
for some reason all the mods works (specifically the new imported characters), the only problem presents me with some characters, for example Steve Austin, The Rock and others not imported with mod. For example when I play with Steve Austin during the entrance I see another character (sometimes Sandman, sometimes Faarooq), but then in the ring, after the entrance, the character is right, Steve Austin. Another example with Undertaker, everything is perfect during the entrance, but in the ring I see Animal (imported with the mod). I don't know if it depends on some conflict between the mods. I followed all the steps in the guides, I always regenerated the Chunk.def. file after inserting each mod. You who are more experienced can you tell me what it depends on and how to solve it?

sorry for my not perfect english.

2 hours ago, micencronin said:

Hello,
I need help with the CCT 2019 program for the WWE 2K19 game. Recently I installed several Ch.pac files for example Arn Anderson, Chris Benoit, Hulk Hogan etc., around 20 new wrestlers. Moreover for some wrestlers already present in the game, through the "Unlock alternatives attire" function I have installed some alternative Ch.pac files for the alternative attire.

After this long explanation I illustrate my problem:
for some reason all the mods works (specifically the new imported characters), the only problem presents me with some characters, for example Steve Austin, The Rock and others not imported with mod. For example when I play with Steve Austin during the entrance I see another character (sometimes Sandman, sometimes Faarooq), but then in the ring, after the entrance, the character is right, Steve Austin. Another example with Undertaker, everything is perfect during the entrance, but in the ring I see Animal (imported with the mod). I don't know if it depends on some conflict between the mods. I followed all the steps in the guides, I always regenerated the Chunk.def. file after inserting each mod. You who are more experienced can you tell me what it depends on and how to solve it?

sorry for my not perfect english.

Hi @micencronin in fact this problem is really simple.

When injecting your mods, another is default with the one to save. For example, if a ch.pac carries the number 101 (the Rock) in your "mods" folder, there will be conflict with the other original ch.pac file in the game folder with the same number or address.

To fix this, first clean the duplicates by deleting them in your mods folder or the generic folder if you have to move or copy paste in the generic folder of the original game.

There may be conflict. Finally, or if you can do it (I had the same problem with Io Shirai and Walter - same number). Open your p.pac with HxD and modify the line "800" with the CCT number mod address : for example The Rock is 101 it will have to put 00101 if I'm not mistaken, close the ch.pac and save. I don't have the program here so the number isn't exactly like that but it can give you an idea ^^. Don't hesitate to open another ch.pac to understand the sequence of numbers on line 800, do the same thing by replacing in your ch.pac just the missing number.

I hope it can help,

Ben

• Like 3

4 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

Hi @micencronin in fact this problem is really simple.

When injecting your mods, another is default with the one to save. For example, if a ch.pac carries the number 101 (the Rock) in your "mods" folder, there will be conflict with the other original ch.pac file in the game folder with the same number or address.

To fix this, first clean the duplicates by deleting them in your mods folder or the generic folder if you have to move or copy paste in the generic folder of the original game.

There may be conflict. Finally, or if you can do it (I had the same problem with Io Shirai and Walter - same number). Open your p.pac with HxD and modify the line "800" with the CCT number mod address : for example The Rock is 101 it will have to put 00101 if I'm not mistaken, close the ch.pac and save. I don't have the program here so the number isn't exactly like that but it can give you an idea ^^. Don't hesitate to open another ch.pac to understand the sequence of numbers on line 800, do the same thing by replacing in your ch.pac just the missing number.

I hope it can help,

Ben

Hi Ben,

thank you, now it works! Thank you again.

• Yes! 1
  • Woo 1