Logo uploader issue

KaiRMD1

Quick question, I've been trying to upload images but for some reason, nothing shows in the game. But on the website, it's there, it says I've uploaded it but yet in the game, it says I have no images incoming. Sometimes I've gotta upload an image 20 times before it shows up in the game. Is anybody else having trouble with this? I mean I've barely played this game because creation suite is so broken but at least I able to SOMEWHAT create wrestlers.

Do not count on it. This game is so broken. I will not play this game till they fix the issues which mean I will most likely not be playing this game. I am so discouraged by 2k20 that I am not sure I will ever buy another WWE2K game.

On 11/19/2019 at 5:24 AM, JLU1000 said:

Do not count on it. This game is so broken. I will not play this game till they fix the issues which mean I will most likely not be playing this game. I am so discouraged by 2k20 that I am not sure I will ever buy another WWE2K game.

Honestly, I'm right there with you. 

I've had the same issue and been emailing back and forth with 2K's support people for several weeks.  Just the usual "reload the cache," "reinstall the game", etc.  It seems every few days it will upload 1 or 2, but no rhyme or reason why.

• 3 weeks later...

I was having a simliar issue, after uploading the logo 12 times each I was finally able to see them in "incoming" section. Unfortanly for me while Iapplying said logos the game would freeze and would lose all my progress. I changed my stragedy  multiple times with no luck.