Theme Songs Updates

Z3us

4 hours ago, XfallofparadiseX said:

Do the modded theme songs still overlap during entrances or has that been fixed/figured out?

I think this depends on which entrance slot you are using.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I think this depends on which entrance slot you are using.

I think this happened for some Created Wrestlers that I made custom ring entrances for. Is that the issue? Would it work if I just chose a default or is there a work around for custom?

What I mean by custom is when you go through the create an entrance in game, nothing modded except for music.

20 minutes ago, XfallofparadiseX said:

I think this happened for some Created Wrestlers that I made custom ring entrances for. Is that the issue? Would it work if I just chose a default or is there a work around for custom?

What I mean by custom is when you go through the create an entrance in game, nothing modded except for music.

Have you tried using a theme for an ingame character rather than the custom themes?

I may be confused here, sorry. I was messing with this a while back and stopped when it wasn't working properly. I was using the Sound Editor tool, replacing some of the generic music with songs that the old school guys would use like...

Road Warriors - Iron Man,  Junkyard Dog - Another One Bites the Dust,  Dusty Rhodes- Old Time Rock N Roll, etc.

It seems like the music worked fine if you used a default entrance animation. The music would overlap or keep playing when I selected individual animations through the custom animation settings.Sorry, if I didn't explain that correctly. Don't wanna trouble anyone.

On 12/7/2019 at 11:24 PM, ROYKARMA21 said:

Can you add cesaro new theme song please?

Done !

On 12/11/2019 at 5:26 AM, Craig1979 said:

Hi,can you please tell me which Folder these go in?Thank you

Link -> Download -> Inject in game with Sound Editor.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...