Is there any way to Edit A Character Mod in the creation studio. After Installed

Kneez2Facez

On 11/19/2019 at 2:56 PM, kevan1700 said:

theres no quick fix. its case by case.  it seems to be based on whether there was hair added to the model. some are already compatible but most arent

Does the game just crash if you try? What about movesets? Would changing a finisher of a CM Punk mod crash the game?

• Like 1

On 11/26/2019 at 11:57 PM, bushysowavvey said:

Does the game just crash if you try? What about movesets? Would changing a finisher of a CM Punk mod crash the game?

The moveset isn't attached to the pac.file, unlike the pofo file which is created directly on the character's card in the creation mode. So you can change all you want for the moveset.

Ben

2 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

The moveset isn't attached to the pac.file, unlike the pofo file which is created directly on the character's card in the creation mode. So you can change all you want for the moveset.

Ben

Yeah since modding I’ve had no issues with editing the movesets. Some entrances for even modified in game wrestlers crash when trying to edit. It just depends on who. If I want to change the song now I just look up the ID in data editor and assign in CCT. 

• Yes! 1