Freon

RUSH -TORO BLANCO (W.I.P) - BANDIDO - ROH - LA SOMBRA - ATLANTIS - JUVENTUD GUERRERA WcW- ÚLTIMO GUERRERO - PERRO AGUAYO JR. - ISAAC FROST - BLACK TAURUS - AAA: Héroes del Ring - FRANKENSTROWMAN - THE SHOCKMASTER!

Recommended Posts

Freon
6 hours ago, thczy80 said:

i love that Rush!!! i think you could try Jimmy's Garvin Hair from WWE 2k18 would be great for Rush!!

Funny you should say that.  I looked up Buddy Roberts and Garvins and yes, Garvin is the only one that more closely resembles his.  I threw it up there but these bangs Garvin had was making him look like Rick James.  Going to try it out again and give it some shape this time 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Freon

@thczy80

Went ahead and replaced/reshaped the hair with Garvin's.  Looks better now and it's animated.  Going to try and finish the rest of the in-ring gear and then see if I can find something crazy like what he posted on Twitter.

KHxQVsc.jpg

  • Like 5
  • Yes! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thczy80
10 hours ago, Freon said:

@thczy80

Went ahead and replaced/reshaped the hair with Garvin's.  Looks better now and it's animated.  Going to try and finish the rest of the in-ring gear and then see if I can find something crazy like what he posted on Twitter.

KHxQVsc.jpg

LOOKS AWESOME!!! can't wait for him, will you change his body pal? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Freon
3 hours ago, thczy80 said:

LOOKS AWESOME!!! can't wait for him, will you change his body pal? 

@thczy80

The body and the head is one whole piece from the original creation in the other program.  I could splice the head to a new body, but i wouldn't know how to match the textures seamlessly.  You would be able to tell where the head is connected.  Working with UV and textures seamlessly is something I haven't learned.  I have to cheat like I did with Perro Aguayo.  Since he wore a shirt, I could choose any 2K body and hide where the neck meets the chest.  That program I use to match the face lets me cheat with the sculpting.  It gets the faces pretty accurately and then you have infinite possibilities with morphing the body.  In some of his early pictures he looks jacked like when he fought Bobby Lashley.

If you want, give me a reference, muscular wise of who you think he should look like.  I could start him over if you want, but since the program does not allow to re-import, it has to be from scratch, and since I haven't started his in-ring gear, it will be a while before you see him. 

Let me know who's body more closely resembles his. :cheers:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thczy80
18 hours ago, Freon said:

@thczy80

The body and the head is one whole piece from the original creation in the other program.  I could splice the head to a new body, but i wouldn't know how to match the textures seamlessly.  You would be able to tell where the head is connected.  Working with UV and textures seamlessly is something I haven't learned.  I have to cheat like I did with Perro Aguayo.  Since he wore a shirt, I could choose any 2K body and hide where the neck meets the chest.  That program I use to match the face lets me cheat with the sculpting.  It gets the faces pretty accurately and then you have infinite possibilities with morphing the body.  In some of his early pictures he looks jacked like when he fought Bobby Lashley.

If you want, give me a reference, muscular wise of who you think he should look like.  I could start him over if you want, but since the program does not allow to re-import, it has to be from scratch, and since I haven't started his in-ring gear, it will be a while before you see him. 

Let me know who's body more closely resembles his. :cheers:

i think he is a fusion of Kurt's Chest and Abs & HHH  Shoulders and Legs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Freon
1 hour ago, thczy80 said:

i think he is a fusion of Kurt's Chest and Abs & HHH  Shoulders and Legs

Okay.  I'll switch it up.  :food-smiley-005:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Freon

@thczy80

Alright, I'm done with the in ring gear.  Shaped the hair better, redid the arms, body and legs to his proper proportions.  Also animated the tassels on the boots.  I'll be working this week on the entrance.  Once that's done, I'll release both together.

68w3arL.jpg

Edited by Freon
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ewan
2 hours ago, Freon said:

@thczy80

Alright, I'm done with the in ring gear.  Shaped the hair better, redid the arms, body and legs to his proper proportions.  Also animated the tassels on the boots.  I'll be working this week on the entrance.  Once that's done, I'll release both together.

68w3arL.jpg

Loving the attire man! Something feels off with the forearm, but I can't quite put my finger on it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Freon
59 minutes ago, Ewan said:

Loving the attire man! Something feels off with the forearm, but I can't quite put my finger on it...

Probably because you're used to the 2K body.  The body is from a different program which has more anatomical customization's for the muscles.  I think it looks great in game.  I won't be changing it up anymore.   To quote Manolo, "Asi viene el sandwich men!"

c0w5jNr.jpg

7f5941ced665a28ea88c2ef46f327b1f.jpg7d8adb5d64f56a0d8213b38b6f2af943ea2a1c94

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.