MODS REUPLOADED TO FRONT PAGE- DRAGON LEE - RUSH -TORO BLANCO - BANDIDO - ROH - LA SOMBRA - ATLANTIS - JUVENTUD GUERRERA WcW- ÚLTIMO GUERRERO - PERRO AGUAYO JR. - BLACK TAURUS - AAA: Héroes del Ring

Freon

1 minute ago, BlackBen83 said:

This match was terrible...I was shocked at how it happened.... Very sad for his family :( 

This is an awful reality of Mexico. Not only in Wrestling, in every job we don't have the minimmal to have a good and safe workplace. The companies don't care about us and we earn almost nothing fow extended work journals. We live in hell here. But well, I'm happy and grateful to @Freon for El Hijo Del Perro. Thank you very much. Looking forward for the next mod!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Freon changed the title to ÚLTIMO GUERRERO (W.I.P) - PERRO AGUAYO JR. - ISAAC FROST - BLACK TAURUS - AAA: Héroes del Ring - FRANKENSTROWMAN - THE SHOCKMASTER!
3 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

@Freon Hi just a little question :p 

Do you think it's possible to do an unmasked version of Ultimo Guerrero?

Ultimo Guerrero ROH

If you can't it's not a problem ^^ thanks again for your work.

Ben

I was planning on trying using a program I have that scans the face to 3D like I did with Perro Aguayo.  If it ends up looking like him, it will be released as an alternate attire/version.  The only thing left on this one right now is the arm bands with logos.  Finished up the boots earlier today when I had a chance.  This one will have the neck piece and waist mantle as entrance gear only.  Like when he fought Atlantis on the CMLL 81st Anniversary Show.

yM7cN8L.jpegFlnZnTV.jpg

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

• Freon changed the title to ÚLTIMO GUERRERO (RELEASED) - PERRO AGUAYO JR. - ISAAC FROST - BLACK TAURUS - AAA: Héroes del Ring - FRANKENSTROWMAN - THE SHOCKMASTER!
2 hours ago, Freon said:

Here it is.  Ultimo Guerrero entrance and in ring gear included.  Remember to change pac numbers.  Enjoy!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/yt2a3a1qum5nx1n/ULTIMO+GUERRERO+FINAL.rar/file

P3Ld3RG.jpeg

That ultimo Guerrero is AWESOME! An unmasked one would be very very very awesome!

If I may suggest a next wrestler, that would be CIBERNETICO!!!f638x638-7634_65801_5050.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RogerVedder said:

That ultimo Guerrero is AWESOME! An unmasked one would be very very very awesome!

If I may suggest a next wrestler, that would be CIBERNETICO!!!f638x638-7634_65801_5050.png

Working on a private project for someone on here.  When I'm done, I'll check out Ultimo Guerrero unmasked to see if I can get it right.  I'll take a look at Cibernetico afterwards.  I believe there might be a mod of him somewhere already.

• Like 1

Ultimo guerrero is awesome :D any chance of a rey bucanero with the same attire just have to do his face, loved there little tag team run in the tna world Cup thingy :p

9 hours ago, Freon said:

Working on a private project for someone on here.  When I'm done, I'll check out Ultimo Guerrero unmasked to see if I can get it right.  I'll take a look at Cibernetico afterwards.  I believe there might be a mod of him somewhere already.

There was a port from "Heroes del ring" but it was turned down and also the model is horrible and outdated. 

Of course man! Take all the time you need, and thank you very much!

Thanks  @Freon , 

Ultimo Guerrero is simply incredible in game. Thanks again.

Ben

Glad  you like it.  Was fun, though a bit difficult.  This private project I'm doing for someone is even harder.  A combination of three masks to create one.  Finally got the texture to line up like I wanted.  A bit of a nightmare, but I think the end result will look pretty fly.  A Juventud Guerrera WcW mashup.

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1

RELEASE PENDING APPROVAL from the base model creator.  Mask created by me.  This was a private project for someone and myself.  Out of respect for the model creator, I won't release it on here unless he okay's it.  Waiting for Joey or anyone who knows if the Drunken Artist is a member on here under a different name.

WzZQKYo.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Woo 1

• Freon changed the title to ÚLTIMO GUERRERO - PERRO AGUAYO JR. - ISAAC FROST - BLACK TAURUS - AAA: Héroes del Ring - FRANKENSTROWMAN - THE SHOCKMASTER!
2 minutes ago, Freon said:

RELEASE PENDING APPROVAL from the base model creator.  Mask created by me.  This was a private project for someone and myself.  Out of respect for the model creator, I won't release it on here unless he okay's it.  Waiting for Joey or anyone who knows if the Drunken Artist is a member on here under a different name.

WzZQKYo.jpeg

fingers crossed they are ok with you releasing it! looks terrific!

• Thanks 1

On 3/17/2021 at 3:51 PM, Freon said:

@RogerVedder  I think this is as good as I will be able to get the face.  It was hard finding a clean copy where he wasn't scowling or grinding his teeth.  I couldn't find a hair I was completely satisfied with, so that was the closest I could come up.  If you like it like that, I will release it this week.  If you would prefer a different hair, let me know.

O60cU5K.jpgfb3ZO7i.jpg

Hi what program is this that you use? Thanks

11 hours ago, Freon said:

WzZQKYo.jpeg

Looks really great!

Don't know if he is on smacktalks. Only saw him on 2KM.
https://discord.com/invite/mEUWTQY
Drunken Artist#2231

@Freon Beautiful work again on this attire ;), I love the mask (and the mod in general too, it'll be a great collab). I love to see some luchadores to be added to this post.

Do you think it'll be possible, in the future, a revamped Caristico and Mistico 2k17 in a "refresh" body textures and attires 2k19 mod? I know it takes a lot of time, so keep up the good work you do ;) 

Take care dude,

Have a nice day.

Ben

5 hours ago, Norulf793 said:

Looks really great!

Don't know if he is on smacktalks. Only saw him on 2KM.
https://discord.com/invite/mEUWTQY
Drunken Artist#2231

Thanks for the heads up.  I went on there and didn't see him.  Created an account, but then they wanted my phone # also which was a deal breaker.  I'll see if I get in touch a different way.  I saw a couple of regulars from here.  Maybe, you could relay the message for me if you bump into him on there, if its not too much of a hassle.

@Freon Beautiful work again on this attire ;), I love the mask (and the mod in general too, it'll be a great collab). I love to see some luchadores to be added to this post.

Do you think it'll be possible, in the future, a revamped Caristico and Mistico 2k17 in a "refresh" body textures and attires 2k19 mod? I know it takes a lot of time, so keep up the good work you do ;) 

Take care dude,

Have a nice day.

Ben

I usually try to create someone that no one is likely to be doing.  Someone obscure and something that may seem different that may attract me.  I get bored easily.  I also like the luchadores since I was always attracted to the cool masks as a kid. The Juventud request came just as I was done with Ultimo and the mask aspect intrigued me.  Honestly, I had heard of him but if I told you I remembered any of his matches I would be lying.  Yet I still found the challenge of the mask intriguing and the fact I could not find a single version of him with it anywhere.  The model however was available and it looked spot on.  So rather than reinvent the wheel and have it look square, which I was not about to, I requested it for the project and it was supplied.  The rest is history.  It took two masks from 2K20 and one from WcW/nWo Revenge to complete it.  I really like how it came out, so I thought it would be nice to release it for others as well.  Giving credit of course to the initial creator of Juvi since all I did was the mask.  Yet finding him has proven possibly more difficult than the project.  Either way, I'm taking a break till something peaks my interest.  I have to learn how to use these programs better.  I find it takes me longer than it should to complete certain things.

Just an FYI.  I don't get bothered by requests since I know that passions run high on here for the love of wrestling and personalities we grew up on.  That doesn't mean I'm going to do them, but if it intrigues me enough I may check it out.   For those who have asked, I don't do commissions because one, I don't feel I am at a level to be charging anyone for this (however, I have patted myself on the back like Barry Horowitz on occasion) and two, it's just for my amusement and putting a price on it, puts pressure on me, which kills my enjoyment.  Plus, I don't want to have someone crying to me that their favorite wrestler has the wrong color socks that he wore in 1975, that his belt pops out occasionally when he bends over, or that if you look closely during his entrance at the inside of his jacket, for 1 millisecond you can see something invisible.  I've seen people do that on here to some of the veteran creators and their controlled replies amuse me.

So in closing,  if people like the stuff I do, thank you, its appreciated.  It's yours, free of charge.  If you don't that's cool too.  Even when I see only two or three people say thanks, I will check out my Mediafire webpage and see that over 200 people have downloaded something I made.  It brings a smile to my face and makes me laugh.  That's my payment

:cheers:

Edited by Freon
  • Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Woo 1

@Freon I totally understand, I don't create mods personally, especially renders, movesets or pofos. And with my IRL job on the side I try to find time to do everything to please the community first (and then it's something I like a lot too :) ).

It's still very time consuming, even if we love it.

I personally thank you for sharing your work with the community. And I'll say it again, I understand that you don't taking requests. Feel free to have fun in what you want to do :p I really appreciate your work.

Ben

• Too Sweet 2

1 hour ago, Freon said:

Thanks for the heads up.  I went on there and didn't see him.  Created an account, but then they wanted my phone # also which was a deal breaker.  I'll see if I get in touch a different way.  I saw a couple of regulars from here.  Maybe, you could relay the message for me if you bump into him on there, if its not too much of a hassle.

I usually try to create someone that no one is likely to be doing.  Someone obscure and something that may seem different that may attract me.  I get bored easily.  I also like the luchadores since I was always attracted to the cool masks as a kid. The Juventud request came just as I was done with Ultimo and the mask aspect intrigued me.  Honestly, I had heard of him but if I told you I remembered any of his matches I would be lying.  Yet I still found the challenge of the mask intriguing and the fact I could not find a single version of him with it anywhere.  The model however was available and it looked spot on.  So rather than reinvent the wheel and have it look square, which I was not about to, I requested it for the project and it was supplied.  The rest is history.  It took two masks from 2K20 and one from WcW/nWo Revenge to complete it.  I really like how it came out, so I thought it would be nice to release it for others as well.  Giving credit of course to the initial creator of Juvi since all I did was the mask.  Yet finding him has proven possibly more difficult than the project.  Either way, I'm taking a break till something peaks my interest.  I have to learn how to use these programs better.  I find it takes me longer than it should to complete certain things.

Just an FYI.  I don't get bothered by requests since I know that passions run high on here for the love of wrestling and personalities we grew up on.  That doesn't mean I'm going to do them, but if it intrigues me enough I may check it out.   For those who have asked, I don't do commissions because one, I don't feel I am at a level to be charging anyone for this (however, I have patted myself on the back like Barry Horowitz on occasion) and two, it's just for my amusement and putting a price on it, puts pressure on me, which kills my enjoyment.  Plus, I don't want to have someone crying to me that their favorite wrestler has the wrong color socks that he wore in 1975, that his belt pops out occasionally when he bends over, or that if you look closely during his entrance at the inside of his jacket, for 1 millisecond you can see something invisible.  I've seen people do that on here to some of the veteran creators and their controlled replies amuse me.

So in closing,  if people like the stuff I do, thank you, its appreciated.  It's yours, free of charge.  If you don't that's cool too.  Even when I see only two or three people say thanks, I will check out my Mediafire webpage and see that over 200 people have downloaded something I made.  It brings a smile to my face and makes me laugh.  That's my payment

@Freon Hi! I relayed the message to Drunken Artist, he approved your mod. Unfortunately i don't know how to post a screenshot here to prove it.

• Thanks 1

• Freon changed the title to JUVENTUD GUERRERA WcW- ÚLTIMO GUERRERO - PERRO AGUAYO JR. - ISAAC FROST - BLACK TAURUS - AAA: Héroes del Ring - FRANKENSTROWMAN - THE SHOCKMASTER!
33 minutes ago, Norulf793 said:

@Freon Hi! I relayed the message to Drunken Artist, he approved your mod. Unfortunately i don't know how to post a screenshot here to prove it.

Thanks!  I'll take your word.  Here he is, Juventud Guerrera - WcW.  As stated, the model was created by the Drunken Artist.  You can check his stuff out at 2KM.  The mask was created by me.  Enjoy!  :cheers:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/p5qdn7ou9irkwo9/Juventud_WCW_-_FINAL.rar/file

4pRaQ9U.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Woo 1

3 hours ago, Freon said:

Personally, I really love your mods! I'm even thinking in starting modding, but right now my job is taking most of my time.

Your mods are really amazing!