MODS REUPLOADED TO FRONT PAGE- DRAGON LEE - RUSH -TORO BLANCO - BANDIDO - ROH - LA SOMBRA - ATLANTIS - JUVENTUD GUERRERA WcW- ÚLTIMO GUERRERO - PERRO AGUAYO JR. - BLACK TAURUS - AAA: Héroes del Ring

Freon

6 minutes ago, RogerVedder said:

Have you tried asking in the 2km discord?

No, but I'll save it as a last resort.  Windows 10 was also trying to install something silently, so I had to use PSTOOLS to take over and remove/disable all the files.  Just don't know if they managed to bork something before i caught them.  It's just weird that its only this game.  Also Steam updated just to add to the confusion of what could it be.  Just have to line everybody up like the usual suspects and find out which Keyser Soze is responsible.  I'll circumvent it somehow.

• Freon changed the title to ISAAC FROST - BLACK TAURUS (RELEASED) - AAA: Héroes del Ring - FRANKENSTROWMAN - THE SHOCKMASTER!
  • Freon changed the title to PERRO AGUAYO JR. W.I.P - ISAAC FROST - BLACK TAURUS - AAA: Héroes del Ring - FRANKENSTROWMAN - THE SHOCKMASTER!
3 minutes ago, Freon said:

How's the face?  Should I work more on it? 

Just a little in the mouth. Or maybe is just the facial expression in that scene

1 minute ago, RogerVedder said:

Just a little in the mouth. Or maybe is just the facial expression in that scene

Going by this photo.  Seems like his mouth is wide.  Like he has no lips. 31855.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Freon said:

I'll tweak it some more.  Next up is the hand wraps, elbow pads, and knee pads.

Cool! But your mod is very very very good. El Perro Mayor is an Icon to my people. May he rest in peace.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RogerVedder said:

Cool! But your mod is very very very good. El Perro Mayor is an Icon to my people. May he rest in peace.

Thank you.  I'll try to get it as close to one of his pics.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RogerVedder said:

da4e85f529ab9926db07d6631bf7d393.jpg

I'd Use this attire

Okay.  Not sure though what is going on with that left boot though.  Looks like a bit of some hide/fur.  I'll change the sleeves on the shirt also.

1 minute ago, Freon said:

Okay.  Not sure though what is going on with that left boot though.  Looks like a bit of some hide/fur.  I'll change the sleeves on the shirt also.

Yes, he had fur in some of his attires and is very repressentative bc his father had fur in his boots. Aguayo Jr. began to wear shirts in his late-years due a gain of weight. 

Just now, RogerVedder said:

Yes, he had fur in some of his attires and is very repressentative bc his father had fur in his boots. Aguayo Jr. began to wear shirts in his late-years due a gain of weight. 

Perfect.  I'll see what I can add to give it that look.

• Like 1

@RogerVedder  I think this is as good as I will be able to get the face.  It was hard finding a clean copy where he wasn't scowling or grinding his teeth.  I couldn't find a hair I was completely satisfied with, so that was the closest I could come up.  If you like it like that, I will release it this week.  If you would prefer a different hair, let me know.

O60cU5K.jpgfb3ZO7i.jpg

• Like 3
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

55 minutes ago, Freon said:

@RogerVedder  I think this is as good as I will be able to get the face.  It was hard finding a clean copy where he wasn't scowling or grinding his teeth.  I couldn't find a hair I was completely satisfied with, so that was the closest I could come up.  If you like it like that, I will release it this week.  If you would prefer a different hair, let me know.

O60cU5K.jpgfb3ZO7i.jpg

I think it is AMAZING!!!!!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, RogerVedder said:

I think it is AMAZING!!!!!

Glad you like it man.  It's not completely perfect, but I hope it keeps his memory alive.  Going to compress the files and then I will upload.

• Too Sweet 2

• Freon changed the title to PERRO AGUAYO JR. (RELEASED) - ISAAC FROST - BLACK TAURUS - AAA: Héroes del Ring - FRANKENSTROWMAN - THE SHOCKMASTER!
Just now, RogerVedder said:

You are the very very very best, man. I'm really grateful!

Thanks man.  There are a lot of great wrestlers and people that get overlooked.  I was about to start something else, but when you mentioned him, I felt bad that no one had even tried.  So I felt compelled to at least give it a shot. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Freon said:

Thanks man.  There are a lot of great wrestlers and people that get overlooked.  I was about to start something else, but when you mentioned him, I felt bad that no one had even tried.  So I felt compelled to at least give it a shot. 

No doubt "El Hijo del Perro Aguayo" was one of the greatest icons in Mexican wrestling. He had a sad ending in a match with Rey Mysterio. He'll be forever loved and missed.

• Sad 1
  • Yes! 1

2 minutes ago, RogerVedder said:

No doubt "El Hijo del Perro Aguayo" was one of the greatest icons in Mexican wrestling. He had a sad ending in a match with Rey Mysterio. He'll be forever loved and missed.

This match was terrible...I was shocked at how it happened.... Very sad for his family :( 

• Sad 2