MODS REUPLOADED TO FRONT PAGE- DRAGON LEE - RUSH -TORO BLANCO - BANDIDO - ROH - LA SOMBRA - ATLANTIS - JUVENTUD GUERRERA WcW- ÚLTIMO GUERRERO - PERRO AGUAYO JR. - BLACK TAURUS - AAA: Héroes del Ring

Freon

2 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

@Freon V5 is very good for proportions. Possible to add long hair at the back? :) 

Keep up the good work dude.

Ben

Yeah, the hair is definitely changing, just haven't decided who's wig is getting snatched.  I still have to do the knee pads next for demon skulls.  Was playing around with substance painter to add some material forms to the knee pads, but never used that program so once I get to "baking", the textures are flat.  Cool program, just have to learn it.

• Like 1

• Freon changed the title to BLACK TAURUS - AAA: Héroes del Ring - FRANKENSTROWMAN - THE SHOCKMASTER!

A special thanks to @BlackBen83 for helping with the tattoo.  I was able to find the actual Polynesian style Zodiac version and replace the bull design with the one he is using.  Will upload later this week. 

fyz78KF.jpeg%20

• Like 5
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Woo 1

8 hours ago, SS2K21 said:

That's looking awesome. Did you manage to crack his shoulder pads?

I skipped the shoulder pads since he doesn't seem to use them anymore.  Saw a bunch of his matches and I think I saw him only wear them twice like when he fought Mecha Wolf.  Didn't wear them against Keith Lee, Darby Allen, Laredo Kid, and others.  He also doesn't wear them on Impact.  I may add them as an alt attire later on if I find an asset that looks close enough.

Edited by Freon
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, seraphonwill said:

he gets even better 😛

:yes

https://www.mediafire.com/file/tlk8j9e6p44eh03/BLACK_TAURUS_FINAL.rar/file

Black Taurus is ready to wreak havoc and unleash all sorts of nastiness in your universe.  As usual, make sure you change the pac to something else.  No Pofo or Moveset as i don't do those.  For entrance Rusev 1, Ryhno, Mojo Ryley 2, Loose Cannon, work fairly well with his persona as there are no beast like entrances in the game.  I did include his Impact theme song in WEM format, 'Left Behind' since he is hanging out for the time being with Decay.  Redid the hair and gave him a wild beast like style that looks leaps better than what I had initially created.  Also fixed the normals in the textures and got everything sorted.  This should hold you until either AEW's new game possibly includes him, or the Wrestling Code signs him.  Don't know what's going on behind the scenes with that.  Anyways, enjoy!

:cheers:

Z7ip9XQ.jpeg

7TF7NE5.jpeg

yd1yqx9.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Woo 1

• Freon changed the title to BLACK TAURUS (RELEASED) - AAA: Héroes del Ring - FRANKENSTROWMAN - THE SHOCKMASTER!
3 hours ago, seraphonwill said:

awesome work mate 😛 do you plan on doing any more lucha caws?

Maybe 😁 I'm eyeballing something else as of now 🤪

On 05/03/2021 at 22:44, Freon said:

:sim

https://www.mediafire.com/file/tlk8j9e6p44eh03/BLACK_TAURUS_FINAL.rar/file

Black Taurus está pronto para causar estragos e desencadear todos os tipos de maldade em seu universo. Como de costume, certifique-se de alterar o pac para outra coisa. Sem Pofo ou Moveset, pois eu não faço isso. Para a entrada Rusev 1, Ryhno, Mojo Ryley 2, Loose Cannon, funcionam muito bem com sua persona, já que não há entradas como besta no jogo. Eu incluí sua música tema do Impact no formato WEM, 'Left Behind', já que ele está saindo com Decay por um tempo. Refiz o cabelo e dei a ele um estilo de besta selvagem que parece muito melhor do que o que eu tinha inicialmente criado. Também consertei os normais nas texturas e ordenou tudo. Isso deve segurá-lo até que o novo jogo de AEW possivelmente o inclua ou o Código de Wrestling o assine. Não sei o que está acontecendo nos bastidores com isso. De qualquer forma, divirta-se!

:Felicidades:

Z7ip9XQ.jpeg

7TF7NE5.jpeg

yd1yqx9.jpg

Excellent work freon thanks for your mod

• Thanks 2

• Freon changed the title to ISAAC FROST (W.I.P) - BLACK TAURUS (RELEASED) - AAA: Héroes del Ring - FRANKENSTROWMAN - THE SHOCKMASTER!

La Dark Familia next? :p or not... :D and ...Ultimo Guerrero?

Keep up the good work dude, I love to see your creations.

Have a nice day

Ben

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

LOL, yeah.  Frost was on the back burner since mid last year.  @raikage75 wanted him along with Bane pretty badly.  Alas, he is finally arriving.  Changing some things up like giving him some boxing like shoes since I don't want just a simple port from UFC.  Also, since he's in WWE now, the UFC logo is getting switched for the WWE one.  After him, we'll see what comes up 🤖

EiZAnCc.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1

Thank you for finishing Bane. That was a nice surprise. I didn't know Black Taurus before. But he looks cool too. I had to google it right away. 😁

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, BamBams Universe said:

Thank you for finishing Bane. That was a nice surprise. I didn't know Black Taurus before. But he looks cool too. I had to google it right away. 😁

Yeah, I recently found out about him as well.  He's fought a lot of well known individuals like Keith Lee, Darby, EC3, etc.  Now that he's signed with Impact, who is connected also to AEW, more people will get to know him.

18 minutes ago, Freon said:

Here is Isaac Frost for those that want him.  He's not perfect, but will get the job done.  

https://www.mediafire.com/file/cbc7uhmk2hg0zy1/ISAAC_FROST_FINAL.rar/file

As usual, make sure you change .pac number so you don't overwrite anything.  Enjoy! :cheers:

164DzYf.jpeg

eqTG4dG.jpg

AMAZING work!!!! 

What do you think about "El Hijo Del Perro Aguayo" I haven't seen a created superstar or a mod of him 1184092.jpg

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, RogerVedder said:

AMAZING work!!!! 

What do you think about "El Hijo Del Perro Aguayo" I haven't seen a created superstar or a mod of him 1184092.jpg

He shouldn't be to hard to create.  I was just about to start another well known luchador, but for some odd reason, Ninja Ripper stopped injecting into the EXE.  Works fine on other games like MK11, but stopped injecting into 2K20 or 2K19.  The only thing I changed the last couple of days was I installed a couple of extra programs and updated NVIDIA drivers.  Tried to roll back, but nothing.  Seems like he wants to inject, pauses, but won't. and it's only these games.  I'm trying to find another program that lets me rip out assets like Ninja Ripper, but only Renderdoc seems like it might work.  Just have to learn how to use that because it's a bit confusing.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Freon said:

He shouldn't be to hard to create.  I was just about to start another well known luchador, but for some odd reason, Ninja Ripper stopped injecting into the EXE.  Works fine on other games like MK11, but stopped injecting into 2K20 or 2K19.  The only thing I changed the last couple of days was I installed a couple of extra programs and updated NVIDIA drivers.  Tried to roll back, but nothing.  Seems like he wants to inject, pauses, but won't. and it's only these games.  I'm trying to find another program that lets me rip out assets like Ninja Ripper, but only Renderdoc seems like it might work.  Just have to learn how to use that because it's a bit confusing.

Have you tried asking in the 2km discord?