MODS REUPLOADED TO FRONT PAGE- DRAGON LEE - RUSH -TORO BLANCO - BANDIDO - ROH - LA SOMBRA - ATLANTIS - JUVENTUD GUERRERA WcW- ÚLTIMO GUERRERO - PERRO AGUAYO JR. - BLACK TAURUS - AAA: Héroes del Ring

Freon

7 minutes ago, Livin Proof 215 said:

thanks for the psycho circus man. i lov having some more lucha based mods, defintley adds more variety to the game along with njpw mods

Glad you like them.  They were pretty unique and now you can use them to cause some chaos. :cheers:

• Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1

• Freon changed the title to DAREDEVIL - (AAA: Héroes del Ring - AAA ZOMBIE CLOWN - AAA-MURDER CLOWN - BATMAN - D.C Unchained -AAA - PSYCHO CLOWN - 2K20 FRANKENSTROWMAN -The Shockmaster! -BayLey Heel Debut -Fiend Hair-Mashup)

Mysterious happenings and the death of a wrestler has led the Devil of Hell's Kitchen, The Man Without Fear, DAREDEVIL , to infiltrate the WWE.  Will he team up with BATMAN to track the culprit or will they get in each others way and settle it in the ring?!?

SXoYawf.jpg

UPCaRga.jpg

• Like 6
  • Too Sweet 1

• Freon changed the title to DNR BANE - DAREDEVIL - (AAA: Héroes del Ring - AAA ZOMBIE CLOWN - AAA-MURDER CLOWN - BATMAN - D.C Unchained -AAA - PSYCHO CLOWN - 2K20 FRANKENSTROWMAN -The Shockmaster! -BayLey Heel Debut -Fiend Hair-Mashup)
1 hour ago, DFM85 said:

Fucking Amazing. What about a comic version? Will be a great add too

Yeah, that idea has been floating around in my head.  This one was for a fan of this particular BANE.  I happen to like both.

• Woo 1

Holy cow! Amazing work on these mesh imports. Definitely adding these to my game. 

If you have the time I would love to see psychosis, la parka and Konnan from AAA. 

I see that you managed to solve your rigging issues? 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, tekken57 said:

Holy cow! Amazing work on these mesh imports. Definitely adding these to my game. 

If you have the time I would love to see psychosis, la parka and Konnan from AAA. 

I see that you managed to solve your rigging issues? 

Yeah, welcome back teacher 😁.  It took me 3 models to narrow down why I was getting some crazy spike, then it all fell into place.  Having a lot of fun with the X-Rey and experimenting.  Was recently trying to figure out how to rip the .MCD UFC 2 files with QuickBms but not having any luck on that.  Will definitely make La Parka and the others down the line. :cheers:

• Like 2

@Freon   you start an amazing Project.......really beleive me, you are GREAT, because made e superstar of AAA is a great JOB, thank thank and a lot of thank.....i hope you make many of those superstar from mexico AAA GOOD JOB

• Thanks 1

• Freon changed the title to AAA - LA PARKA (DNR BANE) (DAREDEVIL) - (AAA: Héroes del Ring - AAA ZOMBIE CLOWN - AAA-MURDER CLOWN - BATMAN - D.C Unchained -AAA - PSYCHO CLOWN - 2K20 FRANKENSTROWMAN -The Shockmaster! -BayLey Heel Debut -Fiend Hair-Mashup)

Great work in porting this lucha models, we need more of this classic luchadores in the game.
i.e. Dr. Wagner Jr. and Octagon would also be nice additions!

Edited by Norulf793
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Freon changed the title to AAA - LA PARKA - (DNR BANE) (DAREDEVIL) - (AAA: Héroes del Ring - AAA ZOMBIE CLOWN - AAA-MURDER CLOWN - BATMAN - D.C Unchained -AAA - PSYCHO CLOWN - 2K20 FRANKENSTROWMAN -The Shockmaster! -BayLey Heel Debut -Fiend Hair-Mashup)
15 minutes ago, micencronin said:

Awesome man! 

Do you have pofo and moveset please? 

Glad you like.  Check the thread post of DFM85.  He has pofo and movesets database.  He may not have it, but if you ask him nicely he might make you one :food-smiley-005:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DFM85 said:

La Parka (RIP) is almost done, @Freon can I make a request? So, what about Hernandez model, from Tna game? Do you think you can make a port?

I believe Pepsiguy has access to the TNA models.  He recently posted a picture on his thread of the best looking Booker T model from that game. (R.I.P-La Parka)

27 minutes ago, DFM85 said:

Hi have the model already, if this can help you 😃

If you want me to try and port it over, its going to take quite a while, as I am working on 3 secret private projects with someone on here and sifting through 12,000 pieces of models & textures like a jigsaw puzzle.  The reason I sent you to Pepsiguy is because he was already working on those individuals.  Also, something to keep in mind is I am porting over characters.  That means they don't have facial animations as that is too time consuming for me & beyond my current skill level.  Also, I have not looked at those models, so I don't like to make promises I may not be able to fulfill.  The AAA guys were a lot of fun, but also a complete nightmare in other aspects.  I still have Dr. Wagner I was working on, which I also put to the side to continue this other project with someone.

So having said all that, If you still don't mind waiting quiteeeeee a while, I have no problem putting it on my list.  :cheers:

• Like 1