MODS REUPLOADED TO FRONT PAGE- DRAGON LEE - RUSH -TORO BLANCO - BANDIDO - ROH - LA SOMBRA - ATLANTIS - JUVENTUD GUERRERA WcW- ÚLTIMO GUERRERO - PERRO AGUAYO JR. - BLACK TAURUS - AAA: Héroes del Ring

Freon

6 hours ago, thczy80 said:

i love that Rush!!! i think you could try Jimmy's Garvin Hair from WWE 2k18 would be great for Rush!!

Funny you should say that.  I looked up Buddy Roberts and Garvins and yes, Garvin is the only one that more closely resembles his.  I threw it up there but these bangs Garvin had was making him look like Rick James.  Going to try it out again and give it some shape this time 😁

@thczy80

Went ahead and replaced/reshaped the hair with Garvin's.  Looks better now and it's animated.  Going to try and finish the rest of the in-ring gear and then see if I can find something crazy like what he posted on Twitter.

KHxQVsc.jpg

• Like 6
  • Yes! 1

10 hours ago, Freon said:

@thczy80

Went ahead and replaced/reshaped the hair with Garvin's.  Looks better now and it's animated.  Going to try and finish the rest of the in-ring gear and then see if I can find something crazy like what he posted on Twitter.

KHxQVsc.jpg

LOOKS AWESOME!!! can't wait for him, will you change his body pal? 

3 hours ago, thczy80 said:

LOOKS AWESOME!!! can't wait for him, will you change his body pal? 

@thczy80

The body and the head is one whole piece from the original creation in the other program.  I could splice the head to a new body, but i wouldn't know how to match the textures seamlessly.  You would be able to tell where the head is connected.  Working with UV and textures seamlessly is something I haven't learned.  I have to cheat like I did with Perro Aguayo.  Since he wore a shirt, I could choose any 2K body and hide where the neck meets the chest.  That program I use to match the face lets me cheat with the sculpting.  It gets the faces pretty accurately and then you have infinite possibilities with morphing the body.  In some of his early pictures he looks jacked like when he fought Bobby Lashley.

If you want, give me a reference, muscular wise of who you think he should look like.  I could start him over if you want, but since the program does not allow to re-import, it has to be from scratch, and since I haven't started his in-ring gear, it will be a while before you see him. 

Let me know who's body more closely resembles his. :cheers:

18 hours ago, Freon said:

@thczy80

The body and the head is one whole piece from the original creation in the other program.  I could splice the head to a new body, but i wouldn't know how to match the textures seamlessly.  You would be able to tell where the head is connected.  Working with UV and textures seamlessly is something I haven't learned.  I have to cheat like I did with Perro Aguayo.  Since he wore a shirt, I could choose any 2K body and hide where the neck meets the chest.  That program I use to match the face lets me cheat with the sculpting.  It gets the faces pretty accurately and then you have infinite possibilities with morphing the body.  In some of his early pictures he looks jacked like when he fought Bobby Lashley.

If you want, give me a reference, muscular wise of who you think he should look like.  I could start him over if you want, but since the program does not allow to re-import, it has to be from scratch, and since I haven't started his in-ring gear, it will be a while before you see him. 

Let me know who's body more closely resembles his. :cheers:

i think he is a fusion of Kurt's Chest and Abs & HHH  Shoulders and Legs

@thczy80

Alright, I'm done with the in ring gear.  Shaped the hair better, redid the arms, body and legs to his proper proportions.  Also animated the tassels on the boots.  I'll be working this week on the entrance.  Once that's done, I'll release both together.

68w3arL.jpg

Edited by Freon
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, Freon said:

@thczy80

Alright, I'm done with the in ring gear.  Shaped the hair better, redid the arms, body and legs to his proper proportions.  Also animated the tassels on the boots.  I'll be working this week on the entrance.  Once that's done, I'll release both together.

68w3arL.jpg

Loving the attire man! Something feels off with the forearm, but I can't quite put my finger on it...

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Ewan said:

Loving the attire man! Something feels off with the forearm, but I can't quite put my finger on it...

Probably because you're used to the 2K body.  The body is from a different program which has more anatomical customization's for the muscles.  I think it looks great in game.  I won't be changing it up anymore.   To quote Manolo, "Asi viene el sandwich men!"

c0w5jNr.jpg

7f5941ced665a28ea88c2ef46f327b1f.jpg7d8adb5d64f56a0d8213b38b6f2af943ea2a1c94

• Like 7
  • Too Sweet 1

On 4/9/2021 at 8:59 PM, Freon said:

@thczy80

68w3arL.jpg

Love it!!!! great work bro

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Freon changed the title to RUSH -TORO BLANCO - BANDIDO - ROH - LA SOMBRA - ATLANTIS - JUVENTUD GUERRERA WcW- ÚLTIMO GUERRERO - PERRO AGUAYO JR. - ISAAC FROST - BLACK TAURUS - AAA: Héroes del Ring - FRANKENSTROWMAN - THE SHOCKMASTER!
2 hours ago, JRah said:

Hello. How do I get access to these mods, specifically La Sombra, Bandido and Rush? 

Easy.  Just click like on whichever one you want and I'll send it to you as soon as i get a chance.

• Like 1
  • Yes! 1

8 minutes ago, Vankoff said:

hi bro . I like your jobs. Wich tool is that ?

That's Character Creator 3.4 with the head-shot plugin.  By the way, I just sent you a link to RUSH.  :cheers:

Edited by Freon
  • Like 1

On 1/10/2020 at 8:07 AM, Freon said:

La Parka gets a call from the Psycho Circus and joins the party.

j9uxUOB.jpg

Trying to find out how to make Mods, extract, unzip, inject DDS, PAC, PACH, ZLIB files, etc, I found this topic.

Man this is amazing work.

I've been looking for a MOD of L.A. PARK, because I can't understand how to model and inject the textures in the corresponding files.

I WISH YOU COULD CREATE "L.A. PARK" at some time.

Thanks, I'll take some of your awesome mods to play in WWE 2K19.

D2Dv2hQUcAAh1NB.jpg

EDIT: If it works for you, I have the figure of the mask and the hat / hood in transparent format (L.A. PARK).

Edited by Orlapodme3
  • Yes! 1

• Freon changed the title to DRAGON LEE (W.I.P) - RUSH -TORO BLANCO - BANDIDO - ROH - LA SOMBRA - ATLANTIS - JUVENTUD GUERRERA WcW- ÚLTIMO GUERRERO - PERRO AGUAYO JR. - BLACK TAURUS - AAA: Héroes del Ring
56 minutes ago, Degrees said:

Would you do a tutorial making mods for wwe 2k19 using this program?

It would be too drawn out.  All the videos pertaining importing and exporting of assets or models for Character Creator 3 are already online in YouTube.  Explained better than I ever could.  CC3 creates its OWN models and rigs/skins them for you.  You export it to 3DsMax, MAYA, etc, as an FBX or OBJ for whichever program you use.  Once in MAX which is what I use, you import a model from 2K using TEKKEN's scripts which are found on this site.  Then you have to go through the process of placement, using X-REY or another program to import/export objects as NIFS(USING THE NIF PLUGIN) and re-import them to skin wrap.  Everything I learned was from watching ALL of TEKKEN's videos on YOUTUBE(many times), ALC-Legacy using primitives (Santino's Shoes) and hours upon hours of trial and error.  I still do things in a very neanderthal way because I only learn from watching and if I go months without modding anything, I forget about 70% of what I learned and I have to start again.  I'm the worst teacher you could have.

All I can tell you about CC3 is that to get the FACE accurate like that, you need the HEAD-SHOT plugin.  With the option of PRO being the most accurate and allowing for the most customization's afterwards.  You will also need the PIPELINE version of CC3 to export as FBX.  So before you go plunking down any money for that, make sure you read up on their site, what you can and can't do with their program.

I use it to cheat if I have to create a face.  I'm not a modeler or a sculptor and this program allows you to do just that.  CC3 makes its own characters, you don't really import them from 2K to work on.  It doesn't work that way.

And here is a link to TEKKEN's channel and tutorials.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFkelJQ9ZA7Rw508GQsMrSQ

Edited by Freon
  • Like 4

51 minutes ago, Freon said:

It would be too drawn out.  All the videos pertaining importing and exporting of assets or models for Character Creator 3 are already online in YouTube.  Explained better than I ever could.  CC3 creates its OWN models and rigs/skins them for you.  You export it to 3DsMax, MAYA, etc, as an FBX or OBJ for whichever program you use.  Once in MAX which is what I use, you import a model from 2K using TEKKEN's scripts which are found on this site.  Then you have to go through the process of placement, using X-REY or another program to import/export objects as NIFS(USING THE NIF PLUGIN) and re-import them to skin wrap.  Everything I learned was from watching ALL of TEKKEN's videos on YOUTUBE(many times), ALC-Legacy using primitives (Santino's Shoes) and hours upon hours of trial and error.  I still do things in a very neanderthal way because I only learn from watching and if I go months without modding anything, I forget about 70% of what I learned and I have to start again.  I'm the worst teacher you could have.

All I can tell you about CC3 is that to get the FACE accurate like that, you need the HEAD-SHOT plugin.  With the option of PRO being the most accurate and allowing for the most customization's afterwards.  You will also need the PIPELINE version of CC3 to export as FBX.  So before you go plunking down any money for that, make sure you read up on their site, what you can and can't do with their program.

I use it to cheat if I have to create a face.  I'm not a modeler or a sculptor and this program allows you to do just that.  CC3 makes its own characters, you don't really import them from 2K to work on.  It doesn't work that way.

And here is a link to TEKKEN's channel and tutorials.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFkelJQ9ZA7Rw508GQsMrSQ

Thanks man! yes i understand how to create a character and stuff, my problem is to convert it to a pac file. I'll check it out again those tutorials. I hope i can make it to work this time.
 Thank you.

• Freon changed the title to DRAGON LEE - RUSH -TORO BLANCO - BANDIDO - ROH - LA SOMBRA - ATLANTIS - JUVENTUD GUERRERA WcW- ÚLTIMO GUERRERO - PERRO AGUAYO JR. - BLACK TAURUS - AAA: Héroes del Ring