MODS REUPLOADED TO FRONT PAGE- DRAGON LEE - RUSH -TORO BLANCO - BANDIDO - ROH - LA SOMBRA - ATLANTIS - JUVENTUD GUERRERA WcW- ÚLTIMO GUERRERO - PERRO AGUAYO JR. - BLACK TAURUS - AAA: Héroes del Ring

Freon

After getting hit in the head by Tyson Fury, he becomes Frankenstrowman!!!

No facial animations yet.  May do a workaround by using his old head or not.

(W.I.P)

2I05tgL.jpg

Edited by Freon
  • Like 3

• Freon changed the title to 2K20 FRANKENSTROWMAN(Finished) -The Shockmaster!(Finished) BayLey Heel Debut(Finished), Fiend Hair-Mashup(Finished)
26 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Nice work on Frankenstrowman. I am now inspired to port over some of his taunts and moves .👍

His entrance in 2K20 is pretty cool with the operating table.  Body had some weird object orbs inside which I didn't include.  Think they were made to direct the electricity effect in his entrance, but its just a guess.

• Like 1

• Freon changed the title to AAA: Héroes del Ring (PSYCHO CLOWN -W.I.P) 2K20 FRANKENSTROWMAN(Finished) -The Shockmaster!(Finished) BayLey Heel Debut(Finished), Fiend Hair-Mashup(Finished)
1 hour ago, Freon said:

I'll see what I can do with this guy.  If he turns out decent, I might bring in the rest of his posse.

9VQbtbm.jpg

f40BYR6.jpg

It's nice to see AAA or CMLL characters, indeed it's missing enough (Myzteziz, Daga, Ultimo Guerrerro, El Terrible for example, and I forget some).
Beautiful WIP, can't wait to see the result.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

Fixed the missing eyes.  Re -rigged bones to remove muscle spikes.  Keeping all textures and body parts from the original AAA model.  Tested in game and had no problems.  Going to add the hair for his mask and he should be good to go.

CNhh9mf.jpg

• Like 5
  • Too Sweet 2

• Freon changed the title to AAA: Héroes del Ring (PSYCHO CLOWN -Finished) 2K20 FRANKENSTROWMAN(Finished) -The Shockmaster!(Finished) BayLey Heel Debut(Finished), Fiend Hair-Mashup(Finished)
6 hours ago, Davehinnegan1986 said:

Great AAA mod! do you think you can port Psicosis and La Parka?

Maybe a little down the line.  Have another idea of something right now.  However, there is a pretty cool Psicosis on Leon's page I believe.

Here is Psycho Clown.  I have him in pac 79402, so be sure to back yours up or change the pac.  Enjoy :cheers:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/3olvdsyrcof1hrq/Psycho_Clown.rar/file

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Freon changed the title to AAA: Héroes del Ring AAA-ZOMBIE CLOWN/MURDER CLOWN (W.I.P)........(PSYCHO CLOWN -Finished) 2K20 FRANKENSTROWMAN(Finished) -The Shockmaster!(Finished) BayLey Heel Debut(Finished), Fiend Hair-Mashup(Finished)

Batman from D.C Unchained.  Just in case someone needs a Batman to exact some justice.  Now i can get back to hopefully finish up the clowns. 😁

No more spikes sticking out.  He's not the hero you need, but hes good enough for government work.  Will upload later today.

0NeNZzU.jpg

• Like 6

• Freon changed the title to AAA: Héroes del Ring AAA-ZOMBIE CLOWN/MURDER CLOWN (W.I.P) - BATMAN - D.C Unchained (Finished) (PSYCHO CLOWN -Finished) 2K20 FRANKENSTROWMAN(Finished) -The Shockmaster!(Finished) BayLey Heel Debut(Finished), Fiend Hair-Mashup(Finished)
  • Freon changed the title to AAA: Héroes del Ring AAA-MURDER CLOWN (Finished) - BATMAN - D.C Unchained (Finished) (PSYCHO CLOWN -Finished) 2K20 FRANKENSTROWMAN(Finished) -The Shockmaster!(Finished) BayLey Heel Debut(Finished), Fiend Hair-Mashup(Finished)

Final Clown of the Psycho Circus.  Zombie Clown!  This mesh had issues on the left arm towards the wrist section from the original model.  Its missing a vertex but its hard to see.  You can't see while your working on the model in 3Ds Max, so left it as is.  Goes with the Zombie persona 😝

Will upload later today.  Fun project.

GIFb8oU.jpg

• Like 4
  • Too Sweet 4

• Freon changed the title to AAA: Héroes del Ring AAA ZOMBIE CLOWN - AAA-MURDER CLOWN - BATMAN - D.C Unchained -AAA - PSYCHO CLOWN - 2K20 FRANKENSTROWMAN -The Shockmaster! -BayLey Heel Debut -Fiend Hair-Mashup