Freon

BLACK TAURUS W.I.P - BANE Released - AAA - LA PARKA - (DAREDEVIL) - (AAA: Héroes del Ring) - BATMAN - FRANKENSTROWMAN - The Shockmaster!

Recommended Posts

thczy80

i love that La Parka mate!!! keep it up

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pepsiguy2

whered u go?

  • Woo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Freon
On 4/15/2020 at 10:42 AM, Pepsiguy2 said:

whered u go?

Unfortunately, I was neglecting my responsibilities at home and got called out on it.  Real guilt trip and all that jazz.  Didn't realize how addicting churning out weird creations was.  I wasn't even playing the game just making stuff for someone in private.  On a positive note, you, @CaW Life , and Joe have kept the place alive from what I've seen.  Matt keeps it going with his old school creations and you guys fill in the gaps for the people that like the weird stuff.  Not dismissing the other individuals on here who put out their share of excellent stuff.   The work you guys are putting out is leap and bounds better than my old techniques.  I would have to start learning most of what I already knew along with the new things discovered and I just don't have it in me.  I tend to forget this If i go more than one month without messing around with it.

So in closing, I took a stroll to 2Km and saw Dr. Wagner.  Excellent job!  :yes  I know there was a couple of people on here who wanted that.  Keep it going.  You and the rest of the contributors may be all the hope that's left for the 2K series as I hear rumors there may not be a 2K21.  Over and out :cheers:

  • Like 3
  • Glorious 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pepsiguy2
17 hours ago, Freon said:

Unfortunately, I was neglecting my responsibilities at home and got called out on it.  Real guilt trip and all that jazz.  Didn't realize how addicting churning out weird creations was.  I wasn't even playing the game just making stuff for someone in private.  On a positive note, you, @CaW Life , and Joe have kept the place alive from what I've seen.  Matt keeps it going with his old school creations and you guys fill in the gaps for the people that like the weird stuff.  Not dismissing the other individuals on here who put out their share of excellent stuff.   The work you guys are putting out is leap and bounds better than my old techniques.  I would have to start learning most of what I already knew along with the new things discovered and I just don't have it in me.  I tend to forget this If i go more than one month without messing around with it.

So in closing, I took a stroll to 2Km and saw Dr. Wagner.  Excellent job!  :yes  I know there was a couple of people on here who wanted that.  Keep it going.  You and the rest of the contributors may be all the hope that's left for the 2K series as I hear rumors there may not be a 2K21.  Over and out :cheers:

I think you should come back when you have the time, I didn't even know you were porting until someone DMd me and wanted me to finish the AAA stuff and I found this topic. IT's pretty good stuff. Wasn't trying to step on ya toes or anything btw

 

To quote Kylo: "I will finish what you started"

 

Edited by Pepsiguy2
  • Haha 1
  • Yes! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DoubleAgent74
On 1/7/2020 at 4:02 PM, Freon said:

BANE arrives.

aYv3ZbT.jpg

fAMtPFv.jpg

That. Is. SICK.  😎  👍  💎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
arya

The AAA mods are fantastiiiccc. Can you tell how to convert oodl files into zlib, as I am running mods on 2k18 only, so that would be great help. Thanks :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Degrees

i wish you can release Bane someday bro, thanks for everything.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackBen83

Hi @Freon I just realized after tested them, Murder Clown has a problem with his pants in game, maybe it's from the aluminum-style texture?. This causes a big lag during entry and the match. The others two works really fine.

Thanks.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
seraphonwill

Some Awesome Lucha Wrestlers here do you plan to make anymore? :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Freon
On 6/28/2020 at 7:44 PM, Degrees said:

i wish you can release Bane someday bro, thanks for everything.

Glad you liked it.  I'll try sometime this week.  Have to tweak the prototype.

OzbbH0O.jpg

On 12/28/2020 at 5:11 AM, seraphonwill said:

Some Awesome Lucha Wrestlers here do you plan to make anymore? :)

I'll see what comes up.  I want a Black Taurus mod really bad 👹.  Was hoping Joe would knock one out, but  I may have to scour the net and see what I can Frankenstein up if I have time.  Have to re-learn stuff because everything is a bit foggy.

ctOsxpt.jpg

 

  • Like 2
  • Yes! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
seraphonwill

Black Taurus would be awesome if you could do it :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Freon

zvdDcLy.jpeg

81lrNyv.jpg

 

Finally finished the Bane for those that wanted him.  If you like, you know the drill.  Change the pac number to whatever you want so you don't overwrite someone else.  To the person I gave the prototype to, you're going to like this one 100 times more.  Enjoy!

:cheers:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/k4e0gu9yg010xoc/BANE.rar/file

 

Edited by Freon
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackBen83

@Freon Bane should be with AOP, excellent mod dude, great job !

If you plan to do Black Taurus, I've tried to do one caw, but there's no mask for him in game. If you want some logos, I made his tatoo's texture.

Ben

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Freon
13 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

@Freon Bane should be with AOP, excellent mod dude, great job !

If you plan to do Black Taurus, I've tried to do one caw, but there's no mask for him in game. If you want some logos, I made his tatoo's texture.

Ben

Thanks!  I'm eyeballing him, but no promises 🤩.  I'm messing around with something I found that is about 90% similar to the mask that he wears.  If I can get it to a level where it looks really spot on, then  I'll give it a go.  It's a bit above my talent grade, but I want to see how close I can go.  His mask is a cross between an Orc and a Bull.  It's not complete bull head Minotaur if you look at the teeth.  Definitely put the tattoo images up.   I'll throw them in the witches brew  👹

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackBen83
1 hour ago, Freon said:

Thanks!  I'm eyeballing him, but no promises 🤩.  I'm messing around with something I found that is about 90% similar to the mask that he wears.  If I can get it to a level where it looks really spot on, then  I'll give it a go.  It's a bit above my talent grade, but I want to see how close I can go.  His mask is a cross between an Orc and a Bull.  It's not complete bull head Minotaur if you look at the teeth.  Definitely put the tattoo images up.   I'll throw them in the witches brew  👹

 just sent you the link by PM :) 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Freon

After hitting a snag, i made some progress.  Black Taurus W.I.P

 

fCzHy8U.jpeg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackBen83

@Freon The mask seems to be very difficult to make, courage, in any case, to see such a Black Taurus mod finished would be unbelievable.

One of the best PWG Bola'19 fighters.

Keep up the good work :)

Ben

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Freon

It kept coming up invisible.  I must have tried hundreds of different combinations.  A tattoo dds was one of the things causing an issue.  The exporting to nif and back in, then rigging, I had done many times without issue.  Yet, somehow, it kept coming up invisible to which I deduced was the texture files and injecting the nif directly as opposed to a seperate YOBJ.  Eventually, he appeared and then I had to edit the YOBJ again because it had a metal look and was reflecting light in a weird way.  Frustrating and satisfying when you get it to work.  I like Black Taurus.  Wish AEW would've signed him.  Guaranteed he would be in the new game. 

Then you have the best hope, indie wrestling game The Wrestling Code coming out.  Yet, they haven't offered to sign him.  Game will be in the unreal engine and the models look phenomenal.  So, my best bet for now is making one.

Edited by Freon
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Freon

Did some tweaks to reduce size of skull and horns.  Hid the beard for now.  Might try and shape the beard later down the line.  He's got some viking braided thing going.  Still W.I.P

UZ3lWeB.jpeg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
seraphonwill

nice work on black taurus :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.