can't access aznblusuazn mods due to adfly issue

NXNDJ

so first of all, it doesn't send me to adfly, some weird, possibly mirrored site called cowner dot net then when i click skip ad it sends me to malicious websites, pulling my hair out here. any help appreciated. a bypass would be ideal as I've watched enough ads to keep him going for a few days hahaha

Edited by NXNDJ

12 hours ago, NXNDJ said:

so first of all, it doesn't send me to adfly, some weird, possibly mirrored site called cowner dot net then when i click skip ad it sends me to malicious websites, pulling my hair out here. any help appreciated. a bypass would be ideal as I've watched enough ads to keep him going for a few days hahaha

Hi,

Have you tried to access the links using the google chrome browser?

On 11/12/2019 at 1:17 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Have you tried to access the links using the google chrome browser?

20 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

I find Universal Bypass extension for Chrome is fairly successful to skip most of these Adfly bullshit links

Have tried different browsers and bypassing but it just bypasses straight to malicious sight. One weird thing I noticed is that the website that's adfly isn't adfly. coming up as cowner.net instead, am I getting redirected somehow or did they buy it?

On 11/13/2019 at 7:15 PM, NXNDJ said:

Have tried different browsers and bypassing but it just bypasses straight to malicious sight. One weird thing I noticed is that the website that's adfly isn't adfly. coming up as cowner.net instead, am I getting redirected somehow or did they buy it?

i have this issue too, i can't begin to download any modding tools, such as the CCT 2019. Did you find a fix?

On 11/13/2019 at 7:15 PM, NXNDJ said:

Update - if you copy the cowner.net url of the file, the download manager JDownLoader will pick-up the correct file download link and download it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2019 at 7:11 AM, ksdixon said:

Update - if you copy the cowner.net url of the file, the download manager JDownLoader will pick-up the correct file download link and download it.

Good catch! Thank you so much

Same here, seems to be some sort of automatic takeover of adf.ly links. Looks as if it's some sort of malware, I'm scanning my full PC now, hoping to see something popping up causing this.