How to change or delete Wrestler and text in the loading screnes?

noobmodder

Hello There!

I still try to make all my WWE 2k 19 game to look as "old school" as possible, that also includes the menu images and the loading screnes.

One thing that keeps bugging me are the loading screnes that show current roster wrestlers with their quotes.

So how can I exchange/edit them and the text or even delete the whole thing (without breaking something else, or the whole game, of course! ;-))

Here an image file of what I am talking about

https://mega.nz/#!jLYCCQLJ!BABi647FhLLbnog3v5NlJwIKOCKUiaH8k6ZcLzeMuHw

Thanks in advance for any help!

PS: I don't know when or even if I advance to WWE 2k20m because that game is a mess!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/30/2020 at 11:15 PM, eggman718 said:

@noobmodder any luck with this? I've been looking to do the same.

Sorry no, But I have to admit that I took (well still take) a break from modding my WWE2k19 game. Woud not mind if anyone has a solution as it seems I'm not the only onw who likes to make the game look as "old school" as possible. :-)

Whatever mod/render you install over the one displayed will replace it in black and white.

So in your pic, it's Reigns. Replace his render.

Edit string, find the quotes, replace with blank spaces.

Edited by B4G.TV
  • Like 1
  • Woo 1

Oh so if I wanted all old school wrestlers to show up in those, I'd have to replace Reigns/Charlotte/etc in game.  Got it.

I didn't even think of looking in the string file for the quotes. I just assumed they were dds files, no wonder I couldn't find them.

thanks @B4G.TV

On 2/23/2021 at 6:51 PM, eggman718 said:

Oh so if I wanted all old school wrestlers to show up in those, I'd have to replace Reigns/Charlotte/etc in game.  Got it.

I didn't even think of looking in the string file for the quotes. I just assumed they were dds files, no wonder I couldn't find them.

thanks @B4G.TV

They are definitely in the string file, but no matter how long the current sentence is, the string doesn't seem to let you type anything longer than 30 charactes or something. At least, mine wouldn't.