Discussion about AEW Trons

NXNDJ

Just a surprise that AEW trons aren't readily available, hell even published on their YT channel, they know the modding scene would snap it up and it would impose on WWE Games advertising space, sure we can find the songs fairly easily but aside from Custom Trons, the only vaguely official one I've seen is Jericho's anyone have thoughts or even ways to acquire trons in normal vid format. I wouldn't mind doing the leg work and putting a pack together of already converted vids. Thoughts?

The only full and official one I've found so far is Best Friends - they put that one up on the official AEW YouTube page.

Sometimes they play them (or at least the beginning of them) full-screen during entrances, so you can probably rip a bunch of them from episodes of Dark.  If you can get footage from the ppvs and tv, I kinda remember them playing the Jurassic Express video before one of their early matches (maybe at Fight for the Fallen?).  And I think the official music video for Kenny Omega's theme (also on YouTube somewhere) has the same clips as his entrance (just needs to be cut down).

• Like 1

Thanks, I'll put that together at least, just trying to help people out. there's a cew fan made custom trons that'll work as a stop gap but want to get it as close to real as possible

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...