53 minutes ago, BerachMalina said:

Thanks man , I'm not home rn but I should have enough space , let me see

I downloaded it , you can delete it now btw why don't you use mediafire? You can upload as much files as you want and you don't have to take them down.

I have my other projects in google disk and i like it,  never disapointed me)

KAIRI SANE 2k19 port final updated version added to the mod index

Replaced the link for a new one. 

replaced old link. Textures were improved, added renders, entrance, winning animation.

Entrance replaces  Cameron''s entrance, just save her entrance in advanced creator to have  both of them.

PS - not all props work smooth (pnly hat works ideal)

Bm9_8K7poRo8kZ0Ij9JoeA.jpeg?800-auto

ZsEIQfPR2w6Vjh_SeuzHVw.jpeg?800-auto

RAYMOND ROWE 2k19 FINAL updated pport added to the mod index

replaced old link. Textures were improved, added renders, entrance, winning animation, crowd signs.

Entrance replaces  Barrett''s entrance, just save his entrance in advanced creator to have  both of them.

OKVrkfoZCohQJoFoTzti1A.jpeg?800-auto

KBwMSmrUhhijh0N5GuZyqQ.jpeg?800-auto

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BerachMalina said:

Elias works in 2K15!

good, little later will rebuild other guys and send you to check. Elias link will be added as 2k15 compatible to the list

HANSON (HANSEN) 2k19 port final updated version added to the  mod index

replaced old link. Textures were improved, added renders, entrance, winning animation, crowd signs.

Entrance replaces  justin gabriel''s entrance. Now Hanson is in 611 empty slot. If you earlier used my old mod, install both Hanson and Natalya (I returned her to her place).

fscJuh_apvMzNE39OEkhyQ.jpeg?800-auto

dc9VYQFh0K-2fZTWP3seCg.jpeg?800-auto

• Like 1

RUBY RIOT 2k19 port final updated version added to the mod index

Entrance replaces Ryback2''s entrance. You can remake it in advanced entrance (I guess).

Also I think that the new model will work in 2k15 and 18.

61foo50nkgEFWJGxTVCuKw.jpeg?800-auto

• Too Sweet 1

20 hours ago, satonishell said:

ZELINA VEGA 2k19 port  was added to the mod index. Don't know how to set 4`1 height, if anyone has correct digits for hex, please assist.

mTMICGdNf9ydKrlcflITdQ.jpeg?800-auto

SUPERB..... work , height is ok we can set 5'1 .............

45 minutes ago, Skeemo said:

SUPERB..... work , height is ok we can set 5'1 .............

i am sure that we can set any height if we now the correct info to add to cheat engine. I have to know her digits of height from 2k19 so will try little later. She should be very small))

• Like 1

JACK GALLAGHER 2k19 , 2k18 pack port added to the mod index.

entrance, winning, crowd signs, renders.

Entrance replaces Damien sandow''s entrance. You can remake it in advanced entrance .

QQoUbkYqXTYVMQ9MU_-H8w.jpeg?800-auto

65-102hy5rBakdSxOuyzlw.jpeg?800-auto

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BerachMalina said:

The Gallagher you already ported works in 2K15 , want me to try this one too?

he will work, i guess.

Check akam - I sent it in pm earlier)

• Like 1

So , first I wanna say about Akam. You sent me to him the other day and I tested him and he works perfectly. The new Kairi Sane does not work but the old one does. Ruby Riott works but her hair is glitching into her body a bit (not that big but visible glitch) and Zelina Vega has no hair.

6 minutes ago, BerachMalina said:

So , first I wanna say about Akam. You sent me to him the other day and I tested him and he works perfectly. The new Kairi Sane does not work but the old one does. Ruby Riott works but her hair is glitching into her body a bit (not that big but visible glitch) and Zelina Vega has no hair.

ye, some mods had such hair problem, strange abt kairi, will check her. Dont know what to do with zelina, cause in 2k16 she has hair) so what is the problem... Had to think it over)

2 minutes ago, BerachMalina said:

Might have something to do with the chHeads.pac file?

no, it helps not to have tommy wall in the game. (at least in 2k16, dont know abt 2k15)

and abt kairi - checked it and everything looks well. Dont you have the old version? i want to check, but deleted my old cause for me she worked. Will add only akam as the workable. 

21 minutes ago, BerachMalina said:

Might have something to do with the chHeads.pac file?

so, if you have old kairi, please send a link ) we will add it as 2k15 compat, the difference is not so big in two versions. so it is strange that she doesnt work

Big update in my render pack, added lots of template files to the folder and slot names for a,b,c types. 

Note: added also renders from dlc40 folder (original and some edited) and deleted the ltag_typea_dlc40,  ltag_typeb_dlc40, ltag_typec_dlc40 files to fix any problems with those renders that replace the original ones.

14 hours ago, satonishell said:

no, it helps not to have tommy wall in the game. (at least in 2k16, dont know abt 2k15)

and abt kairi - checked it and everything looks well. Dont you have the old version? i want to check, but deleted my old cause for me she worked. Will add only akam as the workable. 

Idk man , I never replaced that file before so that's why I guessed it could be the problem , and I just remembered , old Kairi's entrance attire doesn't work but her ring attire does. I'll try new Kairi without the entrance and give you a link to the old one if new one's ring attire doesn't work. Btw how is Rezar going?

20 minutes ago, BerachMalina said:

Idk man , I never replaced that file before so that's why I guessed it could be the problem , and I just remembered , old Kairi's entrance attire doesn't work but her ring attire does. I'll try new Kairi without the entrance and give you a link to the old one if new one's ring attire doesn't work. Btw how is Rezar going?

I sent link to Rezar in pm, please check)

21 minutes ago, BerachMalina said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15nhaIqN8YU6VEDO4gJwtW_t0cfpsLbXl/view

Rezar