Junaid Ahmed

Hi everyone since most people are playing 2k19 i did a hectic job of testing and renaming the XML file for  ra_m.pck and figuring out which call name is which superstar call name so that we can get call names for our favorite superstars in the game these are correct call name ids for multiple superstar with same call name for example daniel bryan there are many versions of daniel bryan in the game and i have figured it out which call name is which daniel bryan call name including tag call names and every other possibles call including every other superstar it was a very hectic job trust me guys but finally i did it and got it as clean as possible here are some Screenshots 

BBRiyNC.png

NPBd4YV.png

fftMNzE.png

K4NAR1s.png

DOWNLOAD HERE 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/jmkl51h5a2e7139/custom_data.xml/file

HOW TO USE

just right click on sound editor shortcut in desktop and click open file location and paste this coustom xml data and replace the existing one and you are done 👍

Important Note 

You must replace both ra_m.pck and character_ss10_m.pck in order for your call name to work properly and i will like to request @TheVisitorX to update the sound editor xml data with my new one which is this one .

Enjoy 😊

Edited by Junaid Ahmed
  • Like 12
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1

11 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

Just great! I can't believe it - awesome! Thank you for taking the time. That does help a lot! I will post an update with your changes.

Welcome Mate 😊

• Like 1

1 hour ago, motishow said:

do you know when will be aviable your xml in sound editor? thanks

and wonderful work bro

@TheVisitorX has said he will update the sound editor soon but you can use it now just right click on sound editor shortcut in desktop and click open file location and paste this coustom xml data and replace the existing one and you are done 👍

Updated the first post on how to use this xml data with sound editor for those who dont know how to use it properly

Edited by Junaid Ahmed
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/9/2019 at 8:01 AM, Junaid Ahmed said:

Hi everyone since most people are playing 2k19 i did a hectic job of testing and renaming the XML file for  ra_m.pck and figuring out which call name is which superstar call name so that we can get call names for our favorite superstars in the game these are correct call name ids for multiple superstar with same call name for example daniel bryan there are many versions of daniel bryan in the game and i have figured it out which call name is which daniel bryan call name including tag call names and every other possibles call including every other superstar it was a very hectic job trust me guys but finally i did it and got it as clean as possible here are some Screenshots 

BBRiyNC.png

NPBd4YV.png

fftMNzE.png

K4NAR1s.png

DOWNLOAD HERE 

HOW TO USE

just right click on sound editor shortcut in desktop and click open file location and paste this coustom xml data and replace the existing one and you are done 👍

Important Note 

You must replace both ra_m.pck and character_ss10_m.pck in order for your call name to work properly and i will like to request @TheVisitorX to update the sound editor xml data with my new one which is this one .

Enjoy 😊

On 11/9/2019 at 8:01 AM, Junaid Ahmed said:

BBRiyNC.png

NPBd4YV.png

fftMNzE.png

K4NAR1s.png

DOWNLOAD HERE 

HOW TO USE

Important Note 

Enjoy 😊

Hey Bro where to find these updated ra_m.pck and character_ss10_mpck file which i have to replace with my ingame original files.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/28/2019 at 1:19 PM, SKYSMACK said:

Hey Bro where to find these updated ra_m.pck and character_ss10_mpck file which i have to replace with my ingame original files.

Using sound editor for 2k19

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
5 hours ago, X3MCHP said:

Sorry to bother you in this old post but I was looking to replace Wyatt '14 call name, and it seems that both Bray Wyatts are using the same ID. Is that correct?
Thanks in advance

Hi,

Both are using the same call name. 

The only way around it  is to assign a call name for one of the removed superstars in that slot by editing the ring announcer ID data in the sound_p30.pac file.

There is a tutorial on ring announcer ID's in the TOOLS AND RESOURCES section.

7 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Both are using the same call name. 

The only way around it  is to assign a call name for one of the removed superstars in that slot by editing the ring announcer ID data in the sound_p30.pac file.

There is a tutorial on ring announcer ID's in the TOOLS AND RESOURCES section.

Thank you so much, you are always so willing to help! 

• Like 1

Hi Brother,

I have injected Vladimir Kozlov on Drew Gulak's slot and replaced his call name with vladimir. Its working well in entrance and victory but it still saying Drew Gulak has been eleminated in royal rumble match... I couldn't find Drew Gulak has been eleminated sound file in ra_m.pck file. What should I do? Is there anything bad with my ra_m.pck file?

• 2 weeks later...

Could someone point me in the right direction to find a tutorial on how to add custom call names? For example, my Honky Tonk Man mod has no ring announcer call name. I have the wem file with Jojo saying Honkytonk Man, but I can't figure out how to point the ring announcer to the wem file! 

Thanks so much