denbigh7's Real Renders for 80's Legends: Rick Martel AWA (w/title & without), Mike Von Erich, Tommy "Wildfire" Rich, Paul Ellering (80's LOD version), Jesse Ventura (tights), Terry Funk (chaps), Stan Lane & Bobby Eaton (Midnight Express), and more!

denbigh7

• 3 weeks later...

Saw that an incredible Beautiful Bobby Eaton mod has been created by @matt2282p, so the good people of Smacktalks are going to need a render to go along with that. Hard to find some high quality images of Bobby, but these should suffice. Also made a retro, babyface Paul Roma render as well, just for fun.

Download link at first post.

lg4UcQZ1_o.png

• Too Sweet 2

1 hour ago, thebrianwright said:

Any chance you could Add the heavenly Bodies and David Von Erich 

David Von Erich is in there, check the download link. As for the Heavenly Bodies, I'll see what I can do. 

On 2/19/2021 at 3:19 PM, mancavehawkeye40 said:

Couple requests, if you have time

Bart Gunn and Billy Gunn

1-2-3 Kid

Beau Beverly and Blake Beverly

Adam Bomb

Doink

Dynamite Kid

Papa Shango

The Mountie

Added a few Billy Gunn renders, as well as Doink. I'll see what I can do with the others. 

• Like 1

On 3/12/2021 at 7:33 PM, denbigh7 said:

Added a few Billy Gunn renders, as well as Doink. I'll see what I can do with the others. 

Dynamite Kid added to download link.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@matt2282p has been releasing some great mods lately! (No surprise.) Here are some renders to keep up with that. 

Stan Lane, Bobby Eaton and Big Bubba Rogers. I'll try to find a Stan Lane without belts, but this should work for now so you can get the Midnight Express in your game!

WJv5XWRa_o.png

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

A few more random renders. Mike Von Erich, Tommy "Wildfire" Rich, and Precious Paul Ellering (80's Road Warriors edition). 

SiB3zylT_o.png

You know the drill:  @matt2282p creates an awesome mod....I try to keep up with a render to match.

Rick Martel, AWA circa 1984-85. One with title, one without.  

cDA17esi_o.png

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

This is fantastic, you had a bunch I needed, appreciate it. You don’t happen to also have a 90’s render pack do you? Cause you had a lot of obscure ones I couldn’t find anywhere else.