denbigh7's Real Renders for 80's Legends: Rick Martel AWA (w/title & without), Mike Von Erich, Tommy "Wildfire" Rich, Paul Ellering (80's LOD version), Jesse Ventura (tights), Terry Funk (chaps), Stan Lane & Bobby Eaton (Midnight Express), and more!

denbigh7

Added some new renders to keep up with some of the amazing mods being released: Rick Martel AWA (w/title & without), Mike Von Erich, Big Bubba Rogers. Stan Lane & Beautiful Bobby Eaton (Midnight Express), Paul Roma (Young Stallions version), The Fabulous Moolah, Billy Jack Haynes, Arn Anderson, an updated Terry Gordy, Gary Hart, Paul Ellering, Krusher Kruschev, Jerry Blackwell, Barry Horowitz, The Genius Lanny Poffo, Hulk Hogan White Trunks, Hulk Hogan Blue Trunks American Made T Shirt, Classy Freddie Blassie (Manager & Wrestler), Buddy Roberts Freebird, Terry Gordy UWF, Eric Bischoff, Giant Baba, J.J. Dillon, Kenta Kobashi, Sir Oliver Humperkink, Steve McMichael, Tom Zenk, Dory Funk Jr., Steve Blackman, Insane Clown Posse, The Great Sasuke, Spike Dudley, Antonio Inoki, Christy Hemme, Earl Hebner, Kamala, Hulk Hogan (Japan Attire), The Dingo Warrior, Blue Blazer, Hulk Hogan 1979, Chris Adams, Gino Hernandez, Andre The Giant (1985), Kevin Sullivan, Skinner, Sherri Martel, Tiger Mask, Rocky Johnson, Big Scott Hall (AWA), Curt Hennig (AWA), Buddy Landel, Superstar Billy Graham '87, Corporal Kirchner, Ken Patera,  etc. Also added a few different Nick Bockwinkel renders, Magnum T.A., The Great Kabuki, Great Muta, the Fuller Brothers.

MGOwe8Xg_o.png

wLPYzC8A_o.png

wdCy4hzd_o.png

Download link for renders:  https://mega.nz/#F!JQM0DQwK!5sKiADu-LpyXajE6B2lANA

Edited by denbigh7
Updated Renders
  • Like 8
  • Woo 1

• denbigh7 changed the title to denbigh7's Real Renders for 80's Legends | Update: Ken Patera, Superstar Billy Graham '87, Buddy Landel, Corporal Kirchner, Jesse Ventura
  • 3 weeks later...

Reuploaded Kevin Von Erich render (don't know why he disappeared....sorry!)

Also created some new renders for an old school AWA tag team, Big Scott Hall & Curt Hennig, to coincide with matt's amazing mods. 

Stay tuned for more!

• Too Sweet 1

@denbigh7Hello there, these are awesome and just what I need for my game. Thank you very much for sharing them with the community.

You wouldn't happen to know if there are renders of The Barbarian and The Warlord around at all would you? I have been looking but sadly I cannot find any. Please let me know if you know of someone who has maybe created them or let me know of someone who could create them please. I am more than willing to give a donation if that is the case.

Take care and stay safe in these trying times.

Many thanks and kind regards.

• Like 1

Updated renders in 1st post - Tiger Mask, Chris Adams, Gino Hernandez, Andre The Giant 1985, Gene Okerlund, Skinner, Rocky Johnson, and some others. 

On 3/22/2020 at 6:24 AM, Goon3r73 said:

@denbigh7Hello there, these are awesome and just what I need for my game. Thank you very much for sharing them with the community.

You wouldn't happen to know if there are renders of The Barbarian and The Warlord around at all would you? I have been looking but sadly I cannot find any. Please let me know if you know of someone who has maybe created them or let me know of someone who could create them please. I am more than willing to give a donation if that is the case.

Take care and stay safe in these trying times.

Many thanks and kind regards.

I just added a Barbarian and Warlord. You can get them at the download link on the 1st post. The Warlord is not the Powers of Pain version, but I'm sure I have that somewhere. Will keep you posted...

2 hours ago, denbigh7 said:

Updated renders in 1st post - Tiger Mask, Chris Adams, Gino Hernandez, Andre The Giant 1985, Gene Okerlund, Skinner, Rocky Johnson, and some others. 

I just added a Barbarian and Warlord. You can get them at the download link on the 1st post. The Warlord is not the Powers of Pain version, but I'm sure I have that somewhere. Will keep you posted...

That's very kind of you thank you. Also thanks for getting back with a reply.

• Too Sweet 1

You wouldn't consider adding Jimmy Hart and the Nasty Boys would you? There's a pretty good Jerry Saggs render floating around but I can't find Hart or Knobbs. It seems to fit the theme better with what you are doing. I love your work. 

• Yes! 1

On 4/12/2020 at 8:37 AM, jamesmichaels said:

You wouldn't consider adding Jimmy Hart and the Nasty Boys would you? There's a pretty good Jerry Saggs render floating around but I can't find Hart or Knobbs. It seems to fit the theme better with what you are doing. I love your work. 

Just uploaded a Jimmy Hart, Brian Knobbs & Jerry Saggs. Link in 1st post. Check it out. 

if you did Kamala that would be sick . i cant find him anywhere. Kamala was and still is one of the greatest gimmicks that was pulled off by a talented guy.  he had a great push   against hogan .  they also used him to get undertaker over bigTime! 

• Like 1

On 4/28/2020 at 12:16 AM, Jiu-jitsuGOS said:

if you did Kamala that would be sick . i cant find him anywhere. Kamala was and still is one of the greatest gimmicks that was pulled off by a talented guy.  he had a great push   against hogan .  they also used him to get undertaker over bigTime! 

Added a Kamala and Referee Earl Hebner renders. Download link in the 1st post. 

Been busy. Added a bunch of renders over the last few days. The Genius Lanny Poffo, Hulk Hogan White Trunks, Hulk Hogan Blue Trunks American Made T Shirt, Classy Freddie Blassie (Manager & Wrestler), Buddy Roberts Freebird, Terry Gordy UWF, Eric Bischoff, Giant Baba, J.J. Dillon, Kenta Kobashi, Sir Oliver Humperkink, Steve McMichael, Tom Zenk, Dory Funk Jr., Steve Blackman, Insane Clown Posse, The Great Sasuke, Spike Dudley, Antonio Inoki, Christy Hemme, and possibly some I'm forgetting. 

Download link in the 1st post.

• Like 2

Your Renders are amazing!

Thank you so much!

Could you maybe please do Nailz, Max Moon, Damien Demento,  Kato, Pat Tanaka, Mable, Mo, Harvey Whippleman, Paul Roma, Tully Blanchard, Smoking Gunns Billy Gunn and Bart Gunn and Weylon Mercy ones?

Edited by SwitchedHazuki

7 hours ago, SwitchedHazuki said:

Your Renders are amazing!

Thank you so much!

Could you maybe please do Nailz, Max Moon, Damien Demento,  Kato, Pat Tanaka, Mable, Mo, Harvey Whippleman, Paul Roma, Tully Blanchard, Smoking Gunns Billy Gunn and Bart Gunn and Weylon Mercy ones?

Glad you enjoy them. Tully Blanchard render uploaded. I'll try to work on the others as I have time. 

• Glorious 1

• 7 months later...

Snow day in Texas, so ya'll get some new renders. The Fabulous Moolah, Billy Jack Haynes, Arn Anderson, an updated Terry Gordy, Gary Hart, Paul Ellering, and many more. Most of them I created, some I didn't, but I'm trying to keep a good database of all 80's based legends in one location. Scroll through the images on the first post and if there's any you don't have, click on the link to go download them. 

Enjoy!

• Like 1