WrestleMINUS for 2K20 (V 2.4.0.0)

pozzum

19 minutes ago, arya said:

Hey I created the SHDC file and opened it in Pac Editor, its showing - This file has alignment issues, use the Rebuild function to fix it. What to do next?

Also when i open it in pac editor, it has 2 dat files of big size 42494C5A.dat and BABC9C78.dat. How to separate them form SHDC, i think they are causing the problem.

When i tried to first extract all and then rebuild, it says - There is something wrong in the rebuilding process. Ensure that all files are extracted first using extract all.

When you create a new sdhc , you will get the alignment issues message in pac editor. You can ignore and test the pac file in the game.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

When you create a new sdhc , you will get the alignment issues message in pac editor. You can ignore and test the pac file in the game.

Thankyuo so much brother!!! Its been too long i have been not able to play the oodl mods in wwe 2k18 and kept trying in few intervals to run the oodl mods. But thanks this time i succeeded.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

nyone know how to get WrestleMINUS to re-read your string file? I've added a load of arena names to my String file but WrestleMINUS is still displaying the "xxx String to be added" default text which is making it awkard to read my misc_01 file

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I wanted to make note of this, should WM be updated for WWE 2K22, but the program has a SERIOUS issue on Windows 11. When the program is closed by normal means, it causes the entire system to slow down to a crawl. It can take up to a solid 5 minutes to fully close the program and in that time, your PC is unusable. So should this be updated, I think that memory issue absolutely needs to be addressed