WrestleMINUS for 2K20 (V 2.4.0.0)

pozzum

So, WresteMINUS has been broken since last 2k20 update in December. Do we know if it is being worked on? Can we expect an update at some point? Or I guess some kind of acknowledgement whether or not it is going to be updated.

I understand it's hard work and I'm not trying to come of the wrong way. I just want to know if there's still hope for some serious modding on 2k20. 

Yeah the change in file structure to the .cak files and no one seemingly knowing how to open them is whats really damaged the hopes for modding for itwhich is a shame really because aside from the crashes (thankfully it doesn't happen very often to me) its an otherwise ok game.

• 3 weeks later...

So everyone has just given up on modding this game? Can we at least change genders with Pozzum's tables like we can every year? I am sad that no one will be making mods for this years game. Hopefully someone will figure out how to decrypt the .cak files eventually. If any one can do it, it would be Pozzum!

55 minutes ago, Alexa Blissed Off said:

Damn, what a shame. Hopefully next year 2K makes a better game. Because that launch was garbage as well. Last time I am pre ordering a game from 2K that is for sure.

Well even if the game was good at launch, we will still be in the same place we are in right now regarding 2k20.

just decrypting the cak files isn't enough to mod the game. You will need to be able to copy or inject files into the game which is the mountain to climb here. Now that's where the problem lies.

Considering they changed the file structure  and there aren't any pac files, 2k20 will not even have been as moddable as 19 is. 

1. The game can't read pac files so you wouldn't be able to port any mods and characters from previous games like we can do with 19.

2. Entrance animation files, move animations can't be copied over .

So in a nutshell, that's basically it. If the developers are keen to keep this same structure in 2k21, then that game is not going to be fun modding either as any modding will still be limited. But time will tell.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2020 at 4:34 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

Well even if the game was good at launch, we will still be in the same place we are in right now regarding 2k20.

just decrypting the cak files isn't enough to mod the game. You will need to be able to copy or inject files into the game which is the mountain to climb here. Now that's where the problem lies.

Considering they changed the file structure  and there aren't any pac files, 2k20 will not even have been as moddable as 19 is. 

1. The game can't read pac files so you wouldn't be able to port any mods and characters from previous games like we can do with 19.

2. Entrance animation files, move animations can't be copied over .

So in a nutshell, that's basically it. If the developers are keen to keep this same structure in 2k21, then that game is not going to be fun modding either as any modding will still be limited. But time will tell.

Due to Yuke's no longer working with WWE Games, I am confident there will not be any PAC files in any future installment in the franchise for the foreseeable future. I believe PAC files were exclusive to Yuke's, correct me if I am wrong.

• Like 1

I feel like this tool is very helpful tho, modders like @squaredcirclefan have been able to get us some good things from 2K20. So I would be praying for an update so we can extract more stuff from that game. Maybe not fair for the ones who have buy the game this year but having in mind that this might be the last year of modding wwe 2k I would be happy if we all can get the best out of it.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/2/2019 at 7:42 PM, pozzum said:

Here is a Link to the Github Webpage

Currently for 2K20 files the tool is exclusively read only as I continue to work on it.

I will update this thread as the tool is updated. 

So far you can extract DDS files & baseline files from the bakedfiles.

Injection will include more testing, now that there is an update I am comparing the new files to the older files.

Bro its not working for wwe 2k20 v1.08

• 2 months later...

Any help with this delay?
Thanks in advance!

See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentException: Destination array was not long enough. Check destIndex and length, and the array's lower bounds.
   at System.Array.Copy(Array sourceArray, Int32 sourceIndex, Array destinationArray, Int32 destinationIndex, Int32 length, Boolean reliable)
   at WrestleMINUS.FilePartHandlers.InjectBytesIntoFile(ExtendedFileProperties FileRequested, Byte[] SentBytes)
   at WrestleMINUS.MainForm.SaveChangesToolStripMenuItem_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.MenuStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4250.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
WrestleMINUS
    Assembly Version: 2.4.2.0
    Win32 Version: 2.4.2.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users//Desktop/WWE%202K19MUSIC%20EDITED%20BACKUP/EDITORS/Wrestleminus/WrestleMINUS.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 14.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4200.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Core
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4270.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4190.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
FontAwesome.Sharp
    Assembly Version: 5.8.3.0
    Win32 Version: 5.8.3.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users//Desktop/WWE%202K19MUSIC%20EDITED%20BACKUP/EDITORS/Wrestleminus/FontAwesome.Sharp.DLL
PresentationCore
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/PresentationCore/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/PresentationCore.dll
WindowsBase
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/WindowsBase/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/WindowsBase.dll
PresentationFramework
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4270.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/PresentationFramework/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/PresentationFramework.dll
System.Xaml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xaml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xaml.dll
Microsoft.mshtml
    Assembly Version: 7.0.3300.0
    Win32 Version: 7.0.3300.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC/Microsoft.mshtml/7.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.mshtml.dll
Accessibility
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Edited by CrimsonRed

• 3 months later...

Can anyone guide how to convert oodl into zlib??

If i decompress oodl with OodleTools, it gets a OodlDecompress file, while decompressing zlib ,we get dat file. Which means if OodlDecompress files are dat files only???? SO those i can inject as zlib in pac editor. I am really confused to solve this oodle to zlib thing. If anything can be done using WrestleMinus?? I want to run some 2k19 mods into 2k18 mods. @pozzum

Edited by arya

24 minutes ago, arya said:

Can anyone guide how to convert oodl into zlib??

If i decompress oodl with OodleTools, it gets a OodlDecompress file, while decompressing zlib ,we get dat file. Which means if OodlDecompress files are dat files only???? SO those i can inject as zlib in pac editor. I am really confused to solve this oodle to zlib thing. If anything can be done using WrestleMinus?? I want to run some 2k19 mods into 2k18 mods. @pozzum

Hi,

If you are using oodle tools to decompress the oodl files in a character pac, you will need to change the extension of the file. What I mean is this.

The 0000  any 27XX or 56XX are yobj files . When you decompress any of these, replace the00dldecompress with .yobj so it becomes 0000.yobj, 27XX.yobj etc.

The other files 000A, 000C etc are dat file. Save those with a .dat extension after decompressing. You can then rebuild a new compressed pac file rather than injecting. You can use repac , 2kmarc or X-Packer to rebuild new compressed pac files.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

If you are using oodle tools to decompress the oodl files in a character pac, you will need to change the extension of the file. What I mean is this.

The 0000  any 27XX or 56XX are yobj files . When you decompress any of these, replace the00dldecompress with .yobj so it becomes 0000.yobj, 27XX.yobj etc.

The other files 000A, 000C etc are dat file. Save those with a .dat extension after decompressing. You can then rebuild a new compressed pac file rather than injecting. You can use repac , 2kmarc or X-Packer to rebuild new compressed pac files.

Thankyou so much brother for my step ahead! When i extract pac file, it has oodl files which i can decompress, but there is a pac file of huge size and a dat file that is slightly big size, what to do with them?? Do I include that dat file with yobj and dat files decompressed above and rebuild ?

24 minutes ago, arya said:

Thankyou so much brother for my step ahead! When i extract pac file, it has oodl files which i can decompress, but there is a pac file of huge size and a dat file that is slightly big size, what to do with them?? Do I include that dat file with yobj and dat files decompressed above and rebuild ?

What are the names of both files? 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, arya said:

4C444F4F.pac and 0144FF94.dat

Ignore both files. These are invalid files created due to decompression errors. All valid files will have only 4 characters in the filename.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Ignore both files. These are invalid files created due to decompression errors. All valid files will have only 4 characters in the filename.

Oh then its ok. so should I use all yobj and dat files to create SHDC file using rePac, right?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

correct.

Hey I created the SHDC file and opened it in Pac Editor, its showing - This file has alignment issues, use the Rebuild function to fix it. What to do next?

Also when i open it in pac editor, it has 2 dat files of big size 42494C5A.dat and BABC9C78.dat. How to separate them form SHDC, i think they are causing the problem.

When i tried to first extract all and then rebuild, it says - There is something wrong in the rebuilding process. Ensure that all files are extracted first using extract all.

Edited by arya