WrestleMINUS for 2K20 (V 2.4.0.0)

pozzum

Here is a Link to the Github Webpage

Currently for 2K20 files the tool is exclusively read only as I continue to work on it.

I will update this thread as the tool is updated. 

So far you can extract DDS files & baseline files from the bakedfiles.

Injection will include more testing, now that there is an update I am comparing the new files to the older files.

• Like 14
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, muryllo said:

Hi, can you please release a fix for 4K displays? btw great work in progress!

Honestly.. I have no clue where to start to try and fix that.. but maybe in future?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, muryllo said:

Hi, can you please release a fix for 4K displays? btw great work in progress!

Since you're using Windows 10, Right-Click WrestleMINUS.exe and select properties.  Click the compatibility tab then select Change High DPI settings towards the bottom.   Then select the box for Overide High DPI scaling behavior again towards the bottom.  If you get lost, just check out the link & follow along.  https://superuser.com/questions/1056631/fonts-extremely-small-in-some-applications-windows-10

SWYAU.jpg

Edited by Freon
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, XfallofparadiseX said:

Hey guys, what's wrong with 4k displays? Sorry, I just haven't heard.

It's likely isn't a problem with "4k displays", just a problem with Windows high DPI scaling (or rather, Windows ignoring display scaling settings requested by the application, which it tends to do for unknown apps, unfortunately). If you don't use scaling that it should be fine (likely if you have a large enough monitor to be able to read text at 100%). If you do use it, use the workaround @Freon posted, one of the three available settings should work. It might work out better if you are using scaling of a multiple of the resolution though (1x/100%, 2x/200%, 4x/400%, etc..).
This workaround should help you with any software that exhibits issues with Windows scaling (and there are many, due to Microsoft's crappy implementation).

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Freon said:

Since you're using Windows 10, Right-Click WrestleMINUS.exe and select properties.  Click the compatibility tab then select Change High DPI settings towards the bottom.   Then select the box for Overide High DPI scaling behavior again towards the bottom.  If you get lost, just check out the link & follow along.  https://superuser.com/questions/1056631/fonts-extremely-small-in-some-applications-windows-10

SWYAU.jpg

8 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

It's likely isn't a problem with "4k displays", just a problem with Windows high DPI scaling (or rather, Windows ignoring display scaling settings requested by the application, which it tends to do for unknown apps, unfortunately). If you don't use scaling that it should be fine (likely if you have a large enough monitor to be able to read text at 100%). If you do use it, use the workaround Freon posted, one of the three available settings should work. It might work out better if you are using scaling of a multiple of the resolution though (1x/100%, 2x/200%, 4x/400%, etc..).

Hi Guys, thanks for the feedback, now WrestleMINUS it's working properly, thanks.

• Like 1

bakefile 02 has the mini trons in it etc walls and satge cant seem to open them with rad tools tho when you extract them there named ".bk2.bin" see if i can try to look into it to open them..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Twistedmisery666™ said:

bakefile 02 has the mini trons in it etc walls and satge cant seem to open them with rad tools tho when you extract them there named ".bk2.bin" see if i can try to look into it to open them..

Put KB2j in the header and it'll load

17 hours ago, Twistedmisery666™ said:

If they are bk2.bin then couldn't you just rename it and delete the .bin part and it would work fine?

Here is a Link to the Github Webpage

Currently for 2K20 files the tool is exclusively read only as I continue to work on it.

I will update this thread as the tool is updated. 

So far you can extract DDS files & baseline files from the bakedfiles.

Injection will include more testing, now that there is an update I am comparing the new files to the older files.

@pozzum When I try to extract the bk2 files, it extracts them successfully but I can not open them and RAD Video Tools is saying "Not a Bink file.", do you have a solution???

Edited by iiNeville
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can someone post how to get the GFX files working? When using this tool, they extract them as .bk2 files but when you double click on them, an error comes up saying it isn't a Bink file. How do I get this to work? I know it is possible, but I do not know how to do it.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/22/2019 at 8:25 AM, TheJStale said:

Can someone post how to get the GFX files working? When using this tool, they extract them as .bk2 files but when you double click on them, an error comes up saying it isn't a Bink file. How do I get this to work? I know it is possible, but I do not know how to do it.

Don't you have to edit the header in hex