Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

4 minutes ago, rulebreaker said:

i have installed in this pattern and almost every moveset works for me except 2k20 movesets....wondering what i did wrong there bcoz did two times but non of 2k20 movesets work for me 

Hi,

Can you confirm if the 2k20 moves listed in the create moveset move list ?

17 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Can you confirm if the 2k20 moves listed in the create moveset move list ?

yes its listed their but no preview nothing for example Slingshot powerbomb 2 (2k20) not working no preview and slingshot suplex (2k18) working for me ....every other move works good except the name with ends with (2k20).

Edited by rulebreaker

24 minutes ago, rulebreaker said:

yes its listed their but no preview nothing for example Slingshot powerbomb 2 (2k20) not working no preview and slingshot suplex (2k18) working for me ....every other move works good except the name with ends with (2k20).

It looks to me you haven't copied the mot_mpc_patch_p20.pac, mot_mpc_patch_p10.pac,mot_param_patch_p20.pac and mot_param_patch_p10.pac files from the pac\ingame folder of the mod into your pac\ingame folder. 

Ensure the files in the pac\ingame folder are copied into your game folders.

3 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

It looks to me you haven't copied the mot_mpc_patch_p20.pac, mot_mpc_patch_p10.pac,mot_param_patch_p20.pac and mot_param_patch_p10.pac files from the pac\ingame folder of the mod into your pac\ingame folder. 

Ensure the files in the pac\ingame folder are copied into your game folders.

every file u mention is in the pac\ingame but its still not working :(

5 minutes ago, rulebreaker said:

every file u mention is in the pac\ingame but its still not working :(

The files come with the game but you need to ensure you have the copies I modded not the original ones.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

The files come with the game but you need to ensure you have the copies I modded not the original ones.

just updated the game and everything works fine..thanks

Edited by rulebreaker

3 minutes ago, John59h said:

Port lantern 2k20 of The Fiend?

Hi,

Sadly the lantern textures don't work. I attempted it a while back with a few other modders but no success.

One other thing is, even if the texture showed up, the 2k20 particles effects for the  illumination and smoke from 2k20 are formatted differently and not compatible.

7 hours ago, Ribaz1990 said:

Will you add the Running Knee Lift 4 in the future?

Hi,

Its unlikely. I wasn't able to get the move to work properly  like so many other 2k20 strike moves. 

There aren't any move packs planned in future . I will only be fixing any reported issues with the moves I have uploaded.

@squaredcirclefanthanks for you efforts bro. Can we export 2k20 later dlc moves or still not possible due to no way to get those files. 

Secondly if an old entrance causes smaller wrestlers to float and larger wrestlers to sink in Ramp and on the way to the ring area, is it somehow fixable using yanm tools or something.

Thanks

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, sidkaramat said:

@squaredcirclefanthanks for you efforts bro. Can we export 2k20 later dlc moves or still not possible due to no way to get those files. 

Secondly if an old entrance causes smaller wrestlers to float and larger wrestlers to sink in Ramp and on the way to the ring area, is it somehow fixable using yanm tools or something.

Thanks

Hi,

I have already ported some of the DLC moves (about 60) .Quite a few of them aren't working properly or have incompatible data so I have left those out. If you look in the post on the first page, you will find video previews and a list of ported moves.

The issue with the sinking and floating characters in the old entrance is due to the character model. I had observed from tests in the past  this doesn't seem to happen with newer models. There is no fix for it at the moment.

26 minutes ago, Praised said:

Where is the two title belts entrance? I have WWE Universal and Intercontinental WWE champion and I don't see the entrance

The two belt title entrances are listed in the title CAE menu with my modded files . Its only for selected title entrances as it can't work with all title entrances.

You need to assign the title entrance to the character in Create entrance . These are labelled with 2 belt .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I have already ported some of the DLC moves (about 60) .Quite a few of them aren't working properly or have incompatible data so I have left those out. If you look in the post on the first page, you will find video previews and a list of ported moves.

The issue with the sinking and floating characters in the old entrance is due to the character model. I had observed from tests in the past  this doesn't seem to happen with newer models. There is no fix for it at the moment.

Newer models ? meaning mods based on 2k20 .. or u mean newer characters introduced in wwe 2k19 ? any example you can think of

20 minutes ago, sidkaramat said:

Newer models ? meaning mods based on 2k20 .. or u mean newer characters introduced in wwe 2k19 ? any example you can think of

Just default 2k19 characters. By the way, which entrance are you referring to ?

• Like 1

e.g. fucadectyles or something like that named entrance from 2k15. Yes almost all preceding versions have this entrance but there is a difference. 2K 15 entrance runs as whole in Cutscene Viewer but newer entrances only till the character appearance. Plenty of old cutscenes and entrances I can think of but this one comes into mind unprepared ;) . I will try different characters to see if some work in this without issue.

By the way if you know of a way to add this behavior to other entrances ???? I tried matching but couldn't figure out. 

Edited by sidkaramat

Does anyone experienced some moves getting lost in the game? I had the same issue with taunts early but now I'm seeing some moves like Double Leg Takedown & Double Stomp and Flatliner 3 are getting lost. BTW thank you for all the work you've done for modding community! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, extremelyextreme said:

Does anyone experienced some moves getting lost in the game? I had the same issue with taunts early but now I'm seeing some moves like Double Leg Takedown & Double Stomp and Flatliner 3 are getting lost. BTW thank you for all the work you've done for modding community! 

Hi,

That issue with those 3 moves not showing up has been sorted. I suggest you redownload the update pack and copy the files to your game.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

That issue with those 3 moves not showing up has been sorted. I suggest you redownload the update pack and copy the files to your game.

Thank you for addressing it quickly!

• Like 1

So... No matter what I do, and any Keith Lee Moveset and POFO or model I use, I can't get Keith Lee to have an ENTRANCE. I even tried giving him an existing wrestler's entrance motion such as Bobby Roode's, but nothing works. The game skips his entrance and he's in the ring already. How do I fix it??? Please help!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Empyreanpain said:

So... No matter what I do, and any Keith Lee Moveset and POFO or model I use, I can't get Keith Lee to have an ENTRANCE. I even tried giving him an existing wrestler's entrance motion such as Bobby Roode's, but nothing works. The game skips his entrance and he's in the ring already. How do I fix it??? Please help!

Hi,

Di you regenerate the chuunk0.def file in CCT after adding the ported entrances. This step is necessary so files you add to the game will be loaded.

It seems the game can't locate the entrance  file which is why it it skipped.

Thanks for your response! And yes, I regenerate chunk files each time I add new mods to the game. So far I've had this problem with Keith Lee and Humberto Carillo. Should I try adding the entrance files again maybe? Is there anything else you could tell me?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Empyreanpain said:

Thanks for your response! And yes, I regenerate chunk files each time I add new mods to the game. So far I've had this problem with Keith Lee and Humberto Carillo. Should I try adding the entrance files again maybe? Is there anything else you could tell me?

Can you possibly send me the moveset file you are using and the chunk0.def file in your main 2k19 folder? You can upload to any file sharing site and post a download link .

Besides, if you have added the mod, you should see Keith Lee and Humberto Carrillo listed in the CAE entrances menu  list. Have you had a look ?

6 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Can you possibly send me the moveset file you are using and the chunk0.def file in your main 2k19 folder? You can upload to any file sharing site and post a download link .

Besides, if you have added the mod, you should see Keith Lee and Humberto Carrillo listed in the CAE entrances menu  list. Have you had a look ?

I'll try and do those things. CAE menu? Creat An Entrance? Is this menu in the game or is it in Data Editor? Speaking of Data Editor, I can't seem to install that properly either. It's always very small. https://prnt.sc/vry7kr 

And here is the moveset for Keith Lee I am using. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ydo05vl4k9smtm2/Keith Lee [Mod] 925.moveset?dl=0

I figure Humberto is having the same problem... and likely The Fiend, who I'm also having issues with. Also, I don't know how to share my chunk file.