Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

9 hours ago, juskool14 said:

@squaredcirclefan have you looked at the 2k20 entrance hot mess (I think it's called)? That would be awesome to port into 2k19 if possible!! 

Hi,

I had seen it a while back. The issue with the female character motions is the facial animations aren’t working. This is one reason I wasn’t so keen on porting them over.

5 hours ago, Hey Yo said:

Since the DLC got cracked could you go back and port over the updated Mia Yim entrance when she removals the face bandana correctly? 

I know the Mia Yim entrance and the Roman Reigns title Victory had fixed animation timings in the DLC . One thing I’m not sure of is if the fixes are placed in the animation files. 
if they are , the change will be reflected when the motion is ported. I will try both sometime this week and if they do work, I will release in an update.

5 hours ago, HeathRob30 said:

When the 3rd dlc pack will be released?

There is a delay on that as I’ve been having to address a few issues with update 2. Users reporting moves not showing up in the game etc. There are also issues with some of the moves glitching when reversed so I had to take time to work on these. 
I will release each update in smaller batches from now on so I can ensure I test properly, working on a few moves each time instead of working on many and overlooking important details.

Update 3 should be up latest Thursday.

• Like 4

I'm a bit late to the dance on moves. Been trying to finish up my mods for release. I downloaded the pack and its great. Hoping you can resolve the Hogan issue so we can get both versions of the Leg drop in game. I saw you're mainly focusing on DLC moves now, but I figured I'd make a few requests:

- Powerslam 7 - unique move in the game, there's no move I can substitute for it

- Hogan Corner Taunt (I think Hogan Corner 4) and Hogan Taunt 5

- Spinning Heel Kick 5 - Looks like an Asuka move. I think it's a grapple

- Double Underhook Powerbomb - Looks close to the one Scott Steiner did. From Wasteland I think.

- I'm assuming the Avalanche Becksploder Suplex doesn't work? I saw someone ask about it I think.

- I know its from an older game, but would it be possible to add the Cobra Clutch from 2k18. Would be nice for Slaughter to not use the Million Dollar Dream

Couple of Fixes to flag:

- Stinger Splash 2k15 doesn't have sound when Sting connects

- Not sure if you are able to slow down the Spinning Tombstone a bit. Animation is a bit fast.

Cheers and thanks for all the great work! :)

Edited by swipergod
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, swipergod said:

I'm a bit late to the dance on moves. Been trying to finish up my mods for release. I downloaded the pack and its great. Hoping you can resolve the Hogan issue so we can get both versions of the Leg drop in game. I saw you're mainly focusing on DLC moves now, but I figured I'd make a few requests:

- Powerslam 7 - unique move in the game, there's no move I can substitute for it

- Hogan Corner Taunt (I think Hogan Corner 4)

- Spinning Heel Kick 5 - Looks like an Asuka move. I think it's a grapple

- Double Underhook Powerbomb - Looks close to the one Scott Steiner did. From Wasteland I think.

- I'm assuming the Avalanche Becksploder Suplex doesn't work? I saw someone ask about it I think.

- I know its from an older game, but would it be possible to add the Cobra Clutch from 2k18. Would be nice for Slaughter to not use the Million Dollar Dream

Couple of Fixes to flag:

- Stinger Splash 2k15 doesn't have sound when Sting connects

- Not sure if you are able to slow down the Spinning Tombstone a bit. Animation is a bit fast.

Cheers and thanks for all the great work! :)

Hi,

1. The 2k20 Hogan Legdrops working perfectly  or working looks unlikely. Moves like that contain scripted data which can’t be ported over. 
The 2k15 Hogan leg drop and the comeback motion worked as the developers have not removed the scripted data for both from the game, even though they removed the animation files and other motion data.

The Hogan corner taunt glitches when he leans on the ropes. This is why I left it out .

The avalanche becksploder just didn’t work right when I ported it. The motion just looked janky. If the pin worked then it will have been a plus, but without the pin, it’s not as good as the other top rope exploder Suplex motions.

i don’t think the cobra clutch was removed from the game. I wil have a look. Maybe it’s not listed.

I had fixed the sound for the stinger splash. I must have mistakenly deleted the file. I’ll look into it.

slowing down 2k20 motions is a bit hit and miss. With a bit of luck it might be possible. There is no sure way of doing so but I’ll give it a try at some point. 

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

1. The 2k20 Hogan Legdrops working perfectly  or working looks unlikely. Moves like that contain scripted data which can’t be ported over. 
The 2k15 Hogan leg drop and the comeback motion worked as the developers have not remove the scripted data for both from the game, even though they removed the animation files and other motion data.

The Hogan corner taunt glitches when he leans on the ropes. This is why I left it out .

The avalanche becksploder just didn’t work right when I ported it. The motion just looked janky. If the pin worked then it will have been a plus, but without the pin, it’s not as good as the other top rope exploder Suplex motions.

i don’t think the cobra clutch was removed from the game. I wil have a look. Maybe it’s not listed.

I had fixed the sound for the stinger splash. I must have mistakenly deleted the file. I’ll look into it.

slowing down 2k20 motions is a bit hit and miss. With a bit of luck it might be possible. There is no sure way of doing so but I’ll give it a try at some point. 

Thanks for the reply @squaredcirclefan Bummer about Hogan, but I get what you're saying and gotcha on the becksploder. I thought it was weird too that the Cobra Clutch was out. They replaced it with some version that goes to the ground. Noticed in your quote you didn't catch the edit I made regarding Hogan's 5th Taunt if it is possible to add. So to simply my top 5 asks to throw into the hat are

- Powerslam 7 - Hogan Taunt 5 - Double Underhook Powerbomb - Spinning Heel Kick 5 - Cobra Clutch 2k18 -

Look forward to the next packs. Cheers and thanks again!

Hi! I have some questions guys,everything else is working,i can add attires and characters,all kind of stuff but not the movesets for some reason.

1.When i need to clear and regen the chunk file?When it's needed?

2.I did added a couple of moveset pack,but i noticed the update 15 and above,and also the DLC i just can't add them for whatever reason,the moves just isn't there.

3.I also turned off auto updates for the game because i tought it had something to do with it,should i turn it back on?Not gonna cause a problem later on?

4.Yes i installed the ported moves from 2k15 to 20,but as i mentioned not all of the moves where in,for example update 15.And then i added the DLC batch 2,but the moves just wasn't in the game.

5.So what did i do wrong? because i overwritted the pac files only.Maybe i have some files somewhere in the wrong folder? I also regen chunk after that.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Ryuu said:

Hi! I have some questions guys,everything else is working,i can add attires and characters,all kind of stuff but not the movesets for some reason.

2.I did added a couple of moveset pack,but i noticed the update 15 and above,and also the DLC i just can't add them for whatever reason,the moves just isn't there.

3.I also turned off auto updates for the game because i tought it had something to do with it,should i turn it back on?Not gonna cause a problem later on?

4.Yes i installed the ported moves from 2k15 to 20,but as i mentioned not all of the moves where in,for example update 15.And then i added the DLC batch 2,but the moves just wasn't in the game.

5.So what did i do wrong? because i overwritted the pac files only.Maybe i have some files somewhere in the wrong folder? I also regen chunk after that.

Hi,

You haven’t done anything wrong. There is an issue I’m working on presently with the listing for the moves in the last pack not showing up for everyone. This has happened as I have exceeded the limit for the number of moves which are listed in the game. 

I will reupload the pack later today with the moves listed. However this is one big issue going foward as the number of moves I’ve added in all packs totals close to 380.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

This means you didn’t copy the files in the pac/ audio folder to your game.

I may have overlooked that because I didn’t wanna overwrite it because I think it already had modified data in mine. Will I be okay ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bushysowavvey said:

I may have overlooked that because I didn’t wanna overwrite it because I think it already had modified data in mine. Will I be okay ?

The sound_p30.pac file in the audio folder contains data for ring announcer and commentary assignment amongst other data.I added the commentary call name  for the moves I ported .

The pac\audio\attr file contains the files which handle sound data for the moves. If these aren’t copied over, the moves will not have any Impact sound.
These files do not contain audio like the files in the 2k19-sound folder which we inject audio files into.They contain data the game reads to know which audio files to play for each event in the game

@Ryuu

Can you download the update 2 once more and check to see the moves are

listed whenever you have a chance.

4 hours ago, Ryuu said:

• Like 1

@squaredcirclefan omg the pack is working now!! i'm so happy lol,i tought i'm doing something wrong.thanks for fixing it! ♥ 

By the way in the movesets i see the new moves doesn't have the certain body color what is gonna get damaged by the move,but i guess it means nothing right? for example if its a move what's gonna hut your head but the picture isn't showing red on the body it's still does head dmg right?i wonder 

Edited by Ryuu
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ryuu said:

@squaredcirclefan omg the pack is working now!! i'm so happy lol,i tought i'm doing something wrong.thanks for fixing it! ♥ 

By the way in the movesets i see the new moves doesn't have the certain body color what is gonna get damaged by the move,but i guess it means nothing right? for example if its a move what's gonna hut your head but the picture isn't showing red on the body it's still does head dmg right?i wonder 

Hi,. That's not right. Did you copy the mot_param_patch_p10.pac file in the pac\ingame folder.

All moves I ported should have the body part damage indicator.

hey, i wanted to add Rough Ryder to Roman Reigns's moveset since he used it against Jey Uso last night, but i can't because it's a signature or finisher move only. Is there any way we can add it as a regular running strike or running grapple?

Edited by Seth Freakin Rolli
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I had seen it a while back. The issue with the female character motions is the facial animations aren’t working. This is one reason I wasn’t so keen on porting them over.

I know the Mia Yim entrance and the Roman Reigns title Victory had fixed animation timings in the DLC . One thing I’m not sure of is if the fixes are placed in the animation files. 
if they are , the change will be reflected when the motion is ported. I will try both sometime this week and if they do work, I will release in an update.

There is a delay on that as I’ve been having to address a few issues with update 2. Users reporting moves not showing up in the game etc. There are also issues with some of the moves glitching when reversed so I had to take time to work on these. 
I will release each update in smaller batches from now on so I can ensure I test properly, working on a few moves each time instead of working on many and overlooking important details.

Update 3 should be up latest Thursday.

oh understood...i thought it would be a fun motion for alicia fox!!! but i understand if you didnt have any interest in porting things that arent perfect. thanks for the reply!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Seth Freakin Rolli said:

hey, i wanted to add Rough Ryder to Roman Reigns's moveset since he used it against Jey Uso last night, but i can't because it's a signature or finisher move only. Is there any way we can add it as a regular running strike or running grapple?

Hi,

One way will be to set it in the moveset file with data Editor and reinject. This will force the move to load in the menu but it wouldn't be listed for selection.

It will have to be a running grapple move not a strike.

The other way is by duplicating the move animation and assigning an ID to the duplicate within the range which the game places the move in the running grapple category. This way it will be selectable as a running grapple . The original one will not be affected but will still be selectable as a finisher or signature only.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, swipergod said:

Thanks for the reply @squaredcirclefan Bummer about Hogan, but I get what you're saying and gotcha on the becksploder. I thought it was weird too that the Cobra Clutch was out. They replaced it with some version that goes to the ground. Noticed in your quote you didn't catch the edit I made regarding Hogan's 5th Taunt if it is possible to add. So to simply my top 5 asks to throw into the hat are

- Powerslam 7 - Hogan Taunt 5 - Double Underhook Powerbomb - Spinning Heel Kick 5 - Cobra Clutch 2k18 -

Look forward to the next packs. Cheers and thanks again!

Is the Million Dollar Dream not the 2K18 animation just renamed? It's not listed in the New tab and a lot of move names were updated in 2K19 like the Diamond Cutter and Vader Bomb (Slingshot Body Splash and Standing Cutter in 2K18).

Edited by Wrestling Warrior
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Wrestling Warrior said:

Is the Million Dollar Dream not the 2K18 animation just renamed? It's not listed in the New tab and a lot of move names were updated in 2K19 like the Diamond Cutter and Vader Bomb.

Heya. If you watch the animations, they're different. The Dream swings more wildly. The main thing that bothers me about using the Dream is that the ending animation has a bit of a strut and puts the opponent to sleep, whereas the Clutch sees Slaughter toss the opponent to the mat. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, swipergod said:

Heya. If you watch the animations, they're different. The Dream swings more wildly. The main thing that bothers me about using the Dream is that the ending animation has a bit of a strut and puts the opponent to sleep, whereas the Clutch sees Slaughter toss the opponent to the mat. 

13 minutes ago, Wrestling Warrior said:

Is the Million Dollar Dream not the 2K18 animation just renamed? It's not listed in the New tab and a lot of move names were updated in 2K19 like the Diamond Cutter and Vader Bomb (Slingshot Body Splash and Standing Cutter in 2K18).

Hi,

on investigation, I discovered  the 2k18 Cobra Clutch 1 is Sgt  slaughters Cobra clutch and the cobra clutch 2 was renamed MILLION DOLLAR DREAM in 2k19. Cobra Clutch 1 was removed from the listing and a different move animation with a different ID named aCOBRA CLUTCH 1. 

I have added the 2k18 Cobra Clutch 1 to the list which I will upload in a few days.

• Like 1

Bro The red lights are lokking great in fiend entrance but bro can you make more dark light like in bray wyatt entrance and bro there is no light in fiend victory can I do anythig to add light in fiend victory

Thnx For Recent Help 

• Like 1