Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

Can You Add These Moves Too?

Knee Lift/Poison Rana
Knee Lift 7
Snapmare And Penalty Kick 2
STO Backbreaker Russian Leg Sweep
Avalanche Powerbomb 2
Blitzkrieg Tornado Kick
Corkscrew Axe Kick 2
Corkscrew Shooting Star Press 2
Hammerlock Side Slam 1,2,3
Running Knee 4
Rolling Cutter 4,5
Knee Balanced Enzuigiri
Ireland's Call
Thank You.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, j3trko said:

Can You Add These Moves Too?

Knee Lift/Poison Rana
Knee Lift 7
Snapmare And Penalty Kick 2
STO Backbreaker Russian Leg Sweep
Avalanche Powerbomb 2
Blitzkrieg Tornado Kick
Corkscrew Axe Kick 2
Corkscrew Shooting Star Press 2
Hammerlock Side Slam 1,2,3
Running Knee 4
Rolling Cutter 4,5
Knee Balanced Enzuigiri
Ireland's Call
Thank You.

A few of these are on my list but the strike moves in this list are not going to work so I wouldn't be attempting to port them as most don't work.

I'm also porting a limited number of moves and will focus mainly on moves which are in demand or used as signatures or finishers by mods etc.

I had asked modders to list their top five and I will suggest you do so.

For My Top 5 I'll Like To See

Ireland's Call (Jordan Devlin's Finisher)

Rolling Cutters (Anyone)(Mansoor And Kassius Ohno)

Cyclone Bomb (AR Fox)

Pumphandle Vertical Suplex Powerbomb (Fabian Aichner Finisher)

Hammerlock Side Slams(Anyone)(Tetsuya Naito)

Cheers!!!

Edited by j3trko

3 minutes ago, AceBoogz252 said:

@squaredcirclefan I redownload the update 1 but it won’t show up at all. 

Hi, Can you ensure you have removed the files you had installed  for update 2 . This is probably due to conflicting files. Maybe you have files for both in different locations.

7 minutes ago, sosaless said:

Idk if I’m late but if possible could we get Naitos Gloria, Bicycle Knee into inverted Frank,and the new running bicycle knees in one of the packs?

Hi, No chance I'm afraid. Strike moves aren't working properly in gameplay. Only very few I tried worked. Probably about 5 %.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, No chance I'm afraid. Strike moves aren't working properly in gameplay. Only very few I tried worked. Probably about 5 %.

hey mate i download your newest DLC entrances after i did that my game savedata got corrupted how to fix it ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theMasterof619 said:

hey mate i download your newest DLC entrances after i did that my game savedata got corrupted how to fix it ?

Hi,

The entrances pack and the savedata  file are not linked. Did you experience a crash after installing the files in the entrances pack ?

If you have CCT installed, you can restore a backup your gamesave. There is a backup folder in the CCT folder.

If you don't have CCT installed or have no backup's, then there's not much you can do.

@squaredcirclefan I got some questions

im looking at update 1 and update 2 patch folders

from Batch 2 there is a mot_param_patch_p20 pac

and from batch 1 its not one. Do I delete that? because I didnt back that pac up I just overwrite it.

Then I see pac and def with the same names

for example:

mot_param_patch_p20.pac

mot_param_patch_p20.def

Do the def files suppose to be in there too? or they're the copies?

Sorry about the questions. Im a newbie lol

Edited by AceBoogz252

23 minutes ago, AceBoogz252 said:

@squaredcirclefan I got some questions

im looking at update 1 and update 2 patch folders

from Batch 2 there is a mot_param_patch_p20 pac

and from batch 1 its not one. Do I delete that? because I didnt back that pac up I just overwrite it.

Then I see pac and def with the same names

for example:

mot_param_patch_p20.pac

mot_param_patch_p20.def

Do the def files suppose to be in there too? or they're the copies?

Sorry about the questions. Im a newbie lol

Hi,

You can leave the mot_param_p20.pac file .

The files you need to ensure you replace are the createmode. pac files in the pac\root folder . You need to copy the files in the first update pac back into the pac /root folder of your game.

6 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

The files you need to ensure you replace are the createmode. pac files in the pac\root folder . You need to copy the files in the first update pac back into the pac /root folder of your game.

Gotcha. Bout to try it out now

27 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Ok. It still not showing up the name but showing them the moves but can’t use it in the match like it’s not there. So you said something about files in different locations

I searched my PC and found two but it’s a Cae folder that contains audio folder in game folder root folder and cae_light.pac file now don’t judge me. Is that cae folder part of the pac folder or no? Might have paste it in there without noticing lol

4 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Thanks for your response. By Gloria I meant the hammerlock sidewalk slam 1-3,and also if possible sliding German if not asked already and ripcord Spanish fly. Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ItsReigningKen said:

Is there an updated string google doc?

I believe not. But you can download updated string file from BlackBen83 thread. You can modify it or add custum strings with Wrestleminus. It is very easy.

7 hours ago, AceBoogz252 said:

Ok. It still not showing up the name but showing them the moves but can’t use it in the match like it’s not there. So you said something about files in different locations

I searched my PC and found two but it’s a Cae folder that contains audio folder in game folder root folder and cae_light.pac file now don’t judge me. Is that cae folder part of the pac folder or no? Might have paste it in there without noticing lol

Hi. 
I assume you are just starting to mod your game.

Have you downloaded  and installed the ported moves pack which contains moves ported from 2k15-19 and some 2k20 moves.? This zip file Is in the first post if you scroll below.

The 2k20 dlc moves pack I posted recently is an update to that pack and contains moves list for those ported moves. This means if you don’t have the previous pack installed, you will see a lot of moves listed with no animations.

Can you confirm you have downloaded this pack first as I had stated in the post?

Can you also send a copy of the chunk0.def file in your main 2k19 folder. You can’t upload it here directly. You will need to upload to a file sharing site or google drive and post the link her or in a private message.

7 hours ago, sosaless said:

Thanks for your response. By Gloria I meant the hammerlock sidewalk slam 1-3,and also if possible sliding German if not asked already and ripcord Spanish fly. Thanks in advance.

The sliding German Suplex is a corner running strike and these have issues when ported similar to the springboard blackout  so that’s unlikely.

As I have also stated, I wouldn’t be able to port every DLC move and will select from the lists provided or sent to me privately and a few I personally feel are good generic moves .

Edited by squaredcirclefan

19 minutes ago, AceBoogz252 said:

@squaredcirclefan I found the solution. I had extra folders in different location so I deleted it. Everything back to normal I see the update 1. Thank you so much for helping me out. 

Glad to know it's all sorted now. Update 2 will be reuploaded sometime today.

• Like 2