Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

@squaredcirclefan I think your forgot to add DX 15 to cae_item_p20  I see every late update  (lucha house winning etc)

But I don't see DX in Tag Entrance category .

Edit : I fixed by myself add in with @jakeypearce tool.

Edited by shenlong02
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, shenlong02 said:

@squaredcirclefan I think your forgot to add DX 15 to cae_item_p20  I see every late update  (lucha house winning etc)

But I don't see DX in Tag Entrance category .

Edit : I fixed by myself add in with @jakeypearce tool.

Hi,

The 2K15 tag entrance is listed as DX. The regular motion is listed as D-Generation X.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Norulf793 said:

@squaredcirclefan Hi! Just a question or kind of a little request ;). Is it possible to port over the 2k20 tag team moves? Especially from the new DLC? 

Well it’s possible if we could extract the data files from the 2k20 cak files. But since we haven’t been able to do that since the wasteland wanderers dlc was released, there is no chance of any dlc move being ported which is unfortunate as there are a lot of awesome new moves in the last two dlc’s.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, straight edge subhasis said:

hi I wanna know if this extension can help https://filext.com/file-extension/CAK :) 

Its based on that but it slightly different and more complex. One dude who is not on any of the 2k forums was contacted and he cracked the code. It was then written into wrestleminus so it can be used to open the cak archive and extract the files. Unfortunately when the developers released the dlc and updated the files, they wouldn't open in wrestleminus any longer.

1 hour ago, Norulf793 said:

@squaredcirclefan thanks for your answer. Well i see, that's to bad. Are there any other new tag team moves in 2k20 that weren't in 2k19 and if so, do you have plans for porting them?

The only tag move I ported is the Assisted Burning Hammer. I didn't backup the files which hold the other tag moves before the update so I don't have access to them.

24 minutes ago, straight edge subhasis said:

@squaredcirclefan hi, can you tell why ryback wall apron and other trons aren't working after I change their name id ?

Did you change the ID for the entrance file ? What ID did you change to ?

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, straight edge subhasis said:

I use ryback in 909 ch pac so I changed everything to 909 in dataeditor . so I went to ss wall ss apron ss ribon etc and renamed those files to 90900 or whatever that was. I only changed the id name on the name do I need to edit anything in hex ?

You need to open each file in Hxd and change the ID to 090900 just like you will change the ID for a character pac file.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Elegido. said:

I have a problem, I don't see DX tag team entrance motion listed... Does it happen to anyone too?

Hi,

Its listed as DX. 

I will change the string in the next update to avoid confusion.

• Like 1

Just now, motishow said:

Squared , has the last update of Tommy Dreamer entrance face animations ?

Hi, Yes its got some, but there aren't that many facial animations on the character mod so its minimal. You will probably notice more animation if the same entrance is used with a different model.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, straight edge subhasis said:

hi @squaredcirclefan , do you know where is the selection screen pac ? I mean where we choose the superstars . that white screen pac file ? I can't find it . where it is located ? I might wanna change that 

I’m not sure which file it is located in., but it’s probably one of the files in the pac/menu/ folder You might need to open some of the files in wrestleminus and browse through each object.

please send any responses in a private message as this topic is unrelated to this thread. This is for entrances and movesets ported.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Junaid Ahmed said:

Hi @squaredcirclefan i just wanna know is there a way to add weapon wheel in normal matches since this feature works only in extreme rules matches i think it will be a great addition to the game

Hi,

I wouldn't say it's impossible, but its not something Ive looked into previously. I can examine the data files to see if anything can be figured out.

• Thanks 1
  • Woo 1

On 3/13/2020 at 2:28 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

Its based on that but it slightly different and more complex. One dude who is not on any of the 2k forums was contacted and he cracked the code. It was then written into wrestleminus so it can be used to open the cak archive and extract the files. Unfortunately when the developers released the dlc and updated the files, they wouldn't open in wrestleminus any longer.

The only tag move I ported is the Assisted Burning Hammer. I didn't backup the files which hold the other tag moves before the update so I don't have access to them.

Did you change the ID for the entrance file ? What ID did you change to ?

Now that the final DLC has been released; can we find this mysterious hacker and motive him via donations to crack the code again?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EZY said:

Now that the final DLC has been released; can we find this mysterious hacker and motive him via donations to crack the code again?

I learnt he has a new job role so its hard to say if he will come back even if persuaded.

4 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I learnt he has a new job role so its hard to say if he will come back even if persuaded.

I see. Maybe he has time off due to the virus and nothing to do 😬 Just keeping hope alive lol

2K did a great job with the new moves this year. Too bad the gameplay doesn't compare to 19'

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, EZY said:

I see. Maybe he has time off due to the virus and nothing to do 😬 Just keeping hope alive lol

2K did a great job with the new moves this year. Too bad the gameplay doesn't compare to 19'

They did a great job with moves definitely. Hopefully there will be a way to access the dlc data in the near future.

• Like 1

Hi! Just wanted to thank you again for the work you do. It's fleshing out my game with the model imports you can do now.

I had a question: I tried giving a CAW Tessa Blanchard'd entrance, but Stone Cold's came out instead. I just installed the latest updated entrance pack. Did I do something wrong?

1 hour ago, Neiogeo said:

Hi! Just wanted to thank you again for the work you do. It's fleshing out my game with the model imports you can do now.

I had a question: I tried giving a CAW Tessa Blanchard'd entrance, but Stone Cold's came out instead. I just installed the latest updated entrance pack. Did I do something wrong?

Hi,

You will need to ensure you have regenerated the chunk0.def file with CCT.