squaredcirclefan

WWE 2K20 ENTRANCES AND MOVESk20 entrances PORTS: Ported moves pack final update uploaded (merged 2k19 and 2k20 packs), Ported entrances pack (Final update). Ported 2k20 DLC Moves batch 3 uploaded , Additional Entrances and fixes update 1.

Recommended Posts

D_e_v_i_l
16 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Yes that one. The entrance and victory motions are listed as The Fiend Bray Wyatt. There is a glitch with the head lantern mod with the entrance as the 2k20 head has a different orientation. 

The lantern is not a big problem for me..

I just need his motion...

 

Thanks brother

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan
1 minute ago, Sreeram KR said:

The lantern is not a big problem for me..

I just need his motion...

 

Thanks brother

 No worries. I also added the entrance theme and Victory theme with the sound effects as these are not the same  in 2k20. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thatintrovertkid

Hey bro @squaredcirclefan, I recently installed your 5th updated moves (the last one before that that I installed was update 2). so the new moves are working fine but while browsing through the moves, whenever I pass on the 2K15 or 2K17 moves my game crashes. Any help on that? I'm not even selecting those moves, I'm just browsing and then the game suddenly crashes when I pass by those moves. It already happened three times. Thanks bro, we appreciate all the work that you do!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan
7 minutes ago, thatintrovertkid said:

Hey bro @squaredcirclefan, I recently installed your 5th updated moves (the last one before that that I installed was update 2). so the new moves are working fine but while browsing through the moves, whenever I pass on the 2K15 or 2K17 moves my game crashes. Any help on that? I'm not even selecting those moves, I'm just browsing and then the game suddenly crashes when I pass by those moves. It already happened three times. Thanks bro, we appreciate all the work that you do!

Hi,

Do you have the 2k19 ported moves pack  on the other thread installed ? You will need to install that pack first , then install the 2k20 pack over it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thatintrovertkid
16 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Do you have the 2k19 ported moves pack  on the other thread installed ? You will need to install that pack first , then install the 2k20 pack over it.

Yeah, no I don't have that since I only started installing moded moves when you ported the 2K20 moves. So how do I fix it, I install the latest 2K19 ported moves pack then install the 2K20 version 5 moves again? Thanks bro!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
D_e_v_i_l
2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

 No worries. I also added the entrance theme and Victory theme with the sound effects as these are not the same  in 2k20. 

Bro can you make his titantron also

Because the current gfx i have does not go along with his 2k20 motion.. like the firefly funhouse movie is still playing even in the middle of his entrance ...

Edited by Sreeram KR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan

I have added 3 additional moves to the 2k20 ported moves pack

1. Sit-Out Package Powerbomb - Mia Yim's signature move

2. Storm Zero -Toni Storm's finisher move

3. Stundog Millionaire - Mark Andrews Signature move.

A download link can be found on the first page of this thread.

Here is a video preview of the additional moves.

 

I have also updated the ported entrances pack. A download link can be found on the first post.

Motions added :

Mark Andrews 2k20 entrance

Keith lee 2k20 Victory 

Kazuchika Okada 2k20 entrance with money shower particle effect added from JBL 's entrance.

6 hours ago, Sreeram KR said:

Bro can you make his titantron also

Because the current gfx i have does not go along with his 2k20 motion.. like the firefly funhouse movie is still playing even in the middle of his entrance …

Hi,

That's what will happen normally. What you need to do is turn off all the trons for the entrance in CAE. The opening fullscreen titantron playback is handled by the effects file and this will not loop. In 2k20, the effects file contains additional timing data which disables the trons at some point in the entrance. 

If the Fiend's Victory motion has normal default bright lighting instead of dark effects, you will need to replace the evt_data.pac file and the Victory effects file with the one in the updated pack I have uploaded.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cosmiccryptid

Thank you so much for your vigilant work in porting everything over, it's very much appreciated!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FKR
10 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I have added 3 additional moves to the 2k20 ported moves pack

1. Sit-Out Package Powerbomb - Mia Yim's signature move

2. Storm Zero -Toni Storm's finisher move

3. Stundog Millionaire - Mark Andrews Signature move.

A download link can be found on the first page of this thread.

Here is a video preview of the additional moves.

 

I have also updated the ported entrances pack. A download link can be found on the first post.

Motions added :

Mark Andrews 2k20 entrance

Keith lee 2k20 Victory 

Kazuchika Okada 2k20 entrance with money shower particle effect added from JBL 's entrance.

Hi,

That's what will happen normally. What you need to do is turn off all the trons for the entrance in CAE. The opening fullscreen titantron playback is handled by the effects file and this will not loop. In 2k20, the effects file contains additional timing data which disables the trons at some point in the entrance. 

If the Fiend's Victory motion has normal default bright lighting instead of dark effects, you will need to replace the evt_data.pac file and the Victory effects file with the one in the updated pack I have uploaded.

Thanks great work . Glad U r still working

also can you port double emliminations finishers ? there were 3 variations where we can eliminate both superstars in rumble using finishers . I hope you recognize what I said .  is it possible to enable them in wwe 2k19 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan
1 hour ago, straight edge subhasis said:

Thanks great work . Glad U r still working

also can you port double emliminations finishers ? there were 3 variations where we can eliminate both superstars in rumble using finishers . I hope you recognize what I said .  is it possible to enable them in wwe 2k19 

Hi,

The double elimination finisher animations are still in the game files. They weren't removed. I found them sometime last year.

Even though the animations are there , it seems the game engine has now been coded not to trigger the elimination mini-game prompt during a rumble match, as this feature was last implemented in WWE 2K16.

Though playing 2k15 and 2k16 at the time, I could see why the feature was removed in 2k17 as it was buggy and they probably didn't bother to fix it.

  • What? 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kevymatts

How do i inject BK FILES into a pac file. for gfx for the hogan and carrillo download link? 

 

thanks

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FKR
9 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

The double elimination finisher animations are still in the game files. They weren't removed. I found them sometime last year.

Even though the animations are there , it seems the game engine has now been coded not to trigger the elimination mini-game prompt during a rumble match, as this feature was last implemented in WWE 2K16.

Though playing 2k15 and 2k16 at the time, I could see why the feature was removed in 2k17 as it was buggy and they probably didn't bother to fix it.

Ok but can you port miz skull crushing finale new version? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Breezus Christ
3 minutes ago, straight edge subhasis said:

Ok but can you port miz skull crushing finale new version? 

Stop asking for so much stuff then reacting what? when you get an intelligent answer

  • Like 4
  • Yes! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FKR
12 minutes ago, TheVelveteenBreeze said:

Stop asking for so much stuff then reacting what? when you get an intelligent answer

Reacted what beacause of wwe 2k creates problem . I thought skull crushing finale will be easy as it is a main game move and he might not know its updated . He is better sorry it bothered you . 

Edited by straight edge subhasis
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Breezus Christ
1 minute ago, straight edge subhasis said:

Reacted what beacause of wwe 2k creates problem . I thought skull crushing finale will be easy as it is a main game move . He is better

What im trying to say is the guy does alot of work be appreciative of what he does 100% for free for people like you and dont keep asking for soo much when hes already done enough maybe give back to the community before you go asking for more things

  • Like 3
  • Yes! 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FKR
11 minutes ago, TheVelveteenBreeze said:

What im trying to say is the guy does alot of work be appreciative of what he does 100% for free for people like you and dont keep asking for soo much when hes already done enough maybe give back to the community before you go asking for more things

Yes he is great ! Also so nice and helpful . There is very few active people like him . I am very thankful to him

  • Like 1
  • What? 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan
3 hours ago, kevymatts said:

How do i inject BK FILES into a pac file. for gfx for the hogan and carrillo download link? 

 

thanks

Hi,

I didn't even realise I hadn't inject the bk2 gfx files into pac files before uploading. 

I have injected the ramp, mini, wall and apron bk2 files into pac files. Here is a download link for the gfx pac files.

https://mega.nz/#!YJpBRK4L!TXPypTeGtIYxsBd44PWbsZW-Ny_bEx8RtgXv_wQB_-U

You can also use the files as a gfx pac template for  other characters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan
1 hour ago, straight edge subhasis said:

Ok but can you port miz skull crushing finale new version? 

Hi,

It's essentially the same motion with the 2k19 one but with a pin combo option. As the 2k20 pin combo won't work in 19, I don't see the move worth porting as the default 2k19 motion will be better.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
charger_fan_07

i know that there are issues with the .cak files being re-coded but if that ever gets figured out again could u please do romans new superman punch and spear combo?

Edited by charger_fan_07

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FKR
On 1/19/2020 at 10:14 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

It's essentially the same motion with the 2k19 one but with a pin combo option. As the 2k20 pin combo won't work in 19, I don't see the move worth porting as the default 2k19 motion will be better.

hi, there is a minor sound glitch in sheamus irish curse brouge kick combo. also is it possible to add the move slice (used by evan bourne or matt sydal) ? the move was before 2k15 don't know if it still available in the game with different name . Thanks ❤️ 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackBen83

@squaredcirclefan Thanks a million for all the updates you done, it's incredible in game, sincerly.

For the generic names I've in game for the entrances, I'll search by myself brother ;) it's not very difficult. You're very busy to create a 2k19 updated.

Thanks again for all your work, entrances and movesets.

Keep up the good work.

And courage for the next updates :) 

Ben

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan
On 1/20/2020 at 5:54 PM, BlackBen83 said:

@squaredcirclefan Thanks a million for all the updates you done, it's incredible in game, sincerly.

For the generic names I've in game for the entrances, I'll search by myself brother ;) it's not very difficult. You're very busy to create a 2k19 updated.

Thanks again for all your work, entrances and movesets.

Keep up the good work.

And courage for the next updates :) 

Ben

Hi,

Id actually listed most of them in one of the previous pages. I had updated it with the new additions. This is the full list

51AA ROMAN REIGNS CHAMPION (2 BELT)

51AB THE ROCK CHAMPION 2 (2 BELT)

51AC THE ROCK CHAMPION 1 ( 2 BELT)

51AD STEVE AUSTIN CHAMPION (2 BELT)

51AE RANDY ORTON CHAMPION (2 BELT)

51AF (GENERIC CHAMPION 1 (2 BELT)

51B0 TOMMASO CIAMPA CHAMPION

51B1 KYLE O 'REILLY CHAMPION

51B2 RONDA ROUSEY CHAMPION

51B3 BECKY LYNCH CHAMPION

51B4 UNLEASHED RANDY ORTON

51B5 BOBBY LASHLEY AND LIO RUSH

51B6 HUMBERO CARILLO

51B7 HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN

51B8 THE FIEND BRAY WYATT

51B9 BUDDY MURPHY

51BA CEDRIK ALEXANDER 2

51BB DREW MCINTYRE 2  * wip

51BC THE UNDISPUTED ERA QUARTET

51BD JEFF HARDY 2

51BE HEAVY MACHINERY 2 

51BF KEVIN OWENS 3 

51C0 MOUSTACHE MOUNTAIN

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1
  • Glorious 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackBen83

@squaredcirclefan Thanks a million, that's my new bible :D 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan
1 hour ago, straight edge subhasis said:

hi, there is a minor sound glitch in sheamus irish curse brouge kick combo. also is it possible to add the move slice (used by evan bourne or matt sydal) ? the move was before 2k15 don't know if it still available in the game with different name . Thanks ❤️ 

Well the sound is not actually a glitch as its the sound for another move. None of the 2k20 moves have their own sound. Any sound you get is from a 2k19 move. So you will have minor niggles as some moves, especially combo moves are tricky as you can't get a move with the same accurate timing.

I don't think that slice move is in current gen. I might be wrong, unless the move has a different name in the game.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan

I have added a few entrance motions to the ported entrances pack. A new download link is on the first page.

Kevin Owens 2k20 entrance (Listed as Kevin Owens 3)

Trent Seven

Moustache Mountain tag

Heavy Machinery 2k20 tag (listed as Heavy Machinery 2)

  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.