Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

I just re downloaded the ported dlc moves batch 3 but I couldn't find the Avalanche Fallaway Moonsault Slam listed in create a moveset 

Edited by Kirito2003

Rock Bottom (hidden) causes the game to crash while in Create A Moveset.

Thanks for all your hard work, man. I know it probably seems like bitching, but I'm just letting you know about bugs as I find them. :)

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, TheGrayFox said:

Rock Bottom (hidden) causes the game to crash while in Create A Moveset.

Thanks for all your hard work, man. I know it probably seems like bitching, but I'm just letting you know about bugs as I find them. :)

Hi,

You're not bitching. There's definitely an issue but Ive not been able to figure it out . Some moves freezing , some not being listed . The move you have listed works in my game and I didn't experience some of the reported issues in my game. But I have fewer mods installed as I had to reset my game and I haven't put a lot of them back. These seem to be memory related and I'm beginning to feel I have reached the limit here. I am running tests for a few days and looking into complaints. Its not my intention to put out mods which will make the game unstable and I am going to consider removing some of the moves from the pack if need be. The issues seem to be with the moves in batch 3 so I will look into a few things and decide.

• Too Sweet 1

10 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

You're not bitching. There's definitely an issue but Ive not been able to figure it out . Some moves freezing , some not being listed . The move you have listed works in my game and I didn't experience some of the reported issues in my game. But I have fewer mods installed as I had to reset my game and I haven't put a lot of them back. These seem to be memory related and I'm beginning to feel I have reached the limit here. I am running tests for a few days and looking into complaints. Its not my intention to put out mods which will make the game unstable and I am going to consider removing some of the moves from the pack if need be. The issues seem to be with the moves in batch 3 so I will look into a few things and decide.

If I download the repost of batch 1 will I still get the moves in batch 3

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kirito2003 said:

If I download the repost of batch 1 will I still get the moves in batch 3

Hi. No.

I have had to remove both update 2 and 3 for now since some of the reported  issues are caused by moves in update 2 .

The issues seem to be erratic as different modders are reporting different issues, so I am left with no choice but to remove and go back to the drawing board.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

1 minute ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi. No.

I have had to remove both update 2 and 3 for now since some of the reported  issues are caused by moves in update 2 .

The issues seem to be erratic as different modders are reporting different issues, so I am left with no choice but to remove and go back to the drawing board.

Ok but will you still be uploading more dlc moves

Edited by Kirito2003
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Kirito2003 said:

Ok but will you still be uploading more dlc moves

Yes I will as I had already commenced work with update 4 but hopefully I can get to the bottom of the messy situation. I might probably release that first.

• Like 2

Just now, squaredcirclefan said:

Yes I will as I had already commenced work with update 4 but hopefully I can get to the bottom of the messy situation. I might probably release that first.

Ok good to know

• Like 1

Hi @squaredcirclefan

I know you have worked hard to add moves that were removed from the previous games. However some of those moves have just slight variations to them when compared to the newer versions. If you are running out of room to add new moves;  have you considered replacing some of the added moves that are redundant?  I would much rather have all new moves vs moves with slight animation differences. Just a bad suggestion.

Again thanks a lot for all your hard work. It means a lot to this community.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, EZY said:

Hi @squaredcirclefan

I know you have worked hard to add moves that were removed from the previous games. However some of those moves have just slight variations to them when compared to the newer versions. If you are running out of room to add new moves;  have you considered replacing some of the added moves that are redundant?  I would much rather have all new moves vs moves with slight animation differences. Just a bad suggestion.

Again thanks a lot for all your hard work. It means a lot to this community.

Hi,

it’s a good idea. I had that in mind but I’m beginning to think otherwise as I still experienced a few issues when I just had the 2k20 dlc moves pack installed  in my game after Verifiying the files with steam. There is another probable cause I need to try and determine.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Wrestling Warrior said:

I installed the update, Double Underhook Brainbuster and Suplex 1 is working fine now but Gutbuster 1 has the same freeze glitch. 

Hi,

if you have redownload the update 1 , then any move in update 2 you have assigned wouldn’t work since I have removed ported moves in Update 2 and 3 for now. 
I will reupload update 2 but I’m not sure about update 3 yet from tests I’ve conducted. 

• Like 2

On 10/12/2020 at 5:57 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

if you have redownload the update 1 , then any move in update 2 you have assigned wouldn’t work since I have removed ported moves in Update 2 and 3 for now. 
I will reupload update 2 but I’m not sure about update 3 yet from tests I’ve conducted. 

Ah my bad, didn't see the post on the first page about you removing update 2 and 3. I was referring to the update you uploaded that fixed the two moves I mentioned. 

Edited by Wrestling Warrior

3 hours ago, TheJStale said:

So is it too late to request a port over of the Viking Raiders entrance/victory from 2K20?

Hi, 

This tag entrance looks the same to me like the 2k19 version although the lighting is slightly different. But the lighting in their entrance is complicated to replicate as the developers implemented additional files for their entrance even in 2k19.  The facial animations for the yell will also not work properly and the crowd chants will

also not work so I just don’t think it’s a worthwhile task to attempt as it will not be better than the 2k19 version.

• Like 1

I'm curious, did Cody Rhodes old Cross Rhodes animation ever make it into the PC games? It just hit me that it would be perfect for Damien Priests version of the move.

This is the animation I'm talking about: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Counting Lights said:

I'm curious, did Cody Rhodes old Cross Rhodes animation ever make it into the PC games? It just hit me that it would be perfect for Damien Priests version of the move.

This is the animation I'm talking about: 

Hi,

I think it was in the 2k15 PC version. It looks similar to the 2k15 Cross Rhodes 2 move animation which was removed from the game thereafter.

edit: On inspection, the old version was named Cross Rhodes 1 in WWE 2k15 PC  but the animation was not used in the game.

It is still listed as unused but the animation data files have been removed since 2k16 was released.

The similarities between Damien Priest's version and the old Cross Rhodes is the right arm swinging motion just before executing the move.

In both the Cody and Damien Priest versions, the opponent lands face up while the old one had the opponent landing face down

15 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, 

This tag entrance looks the same to me like the 2k19 version although the lighting is slightly different. But the lighting in their entrance is complicated to replicate as the developers implemented additional files for their entrance even in 2k19.  The facial animations for the yell will also not work properly and the crowd chants will

also not work so I just don’t think it’s a worthwhile task to attempt as it will not be better than the 2k19 version.

Gotcha. Understandable.

3 hours ago, jalil1m said:

Is it possible to get the Rhodes brothers victory to go along with their entrance?

Hi,

I believe it’s been ported. I will look around . If I don’t find it then I’ll look into it. 

9 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I think it was in the 2k15 PC version. It looks similar to the 2k15 Cross Rhodes 2 move animation which was removed from the game thereafter.

edit: On inspection, the old version was named Cross Rhodes 1 in WWE 2k15 PC  but the animation was not used in the game.

It is still listed as unused but the animation data files have been removed since 2k16 was released.

The similarities between Damien Priest's version and the old Cross Rhodes is the right arm swinging motion just before executing the move.

In both the Cody and Damien Priest versions, the opponent lands face up while the old one had the opponent landing face down

Oh nice! Is it possible to port the move over do you think? Would be cool to use for a Priest mod.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Counting Lights said:

Oh nice! Is it possible to port the move over do you think? Would be cool to use for a Priest mod.

Hi,

Its possible. I had actually ported the move over in the 2k18 ported moves pack but the selling motion had a glitch at the time which is why I left it out initially for 19.  I should be able to fix that issue now since I have figured out a way around it .

• Like 3