Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

2 hours ago, TheGrayFox said:

Anyone else having weird freeze issues since installing the third pack? Not with moves in the pack either. My game froze when Lost in the Woods connected. Didn't think anything of it. Restarted the game, happened as soon as Lost in the Woods was used. Tried it four times, game froze each time. Then it happened again with one of the Tiger Drivers as well. Made sure chunk0.arc is cleared and regenerated chunk0.def as well. Is this happening to anyone else?

I will look into this issue. Which  Tiger driver move are you referring to ?

1 hour ago, Carmella said:

@squaredcirclefan You can Fix DOUBLE UNDERHOOK BRAINBUSTER I use it, I can't move

Spirit Bomb also has a problem

Hi, I'm not experiencing any issues with both moves. Can you explain what is happening in more detail.?

3 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

我将研究这个问题。您指的是哪位老虎司机?

嗨,这两个动作我都没有遇到任何问题。您能否详细解释正在发生的事情?

20201007.png

I use Spirit Bomb and it will happen like this

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Carmella said:

20201007.png

I use Spirit Bomb and it will happen like this

I will rectify that issue and reupload. I was experimenting with that slot but forgot to inject the original file back in.

What's the issue with the Double Underhook Brainbuster ?

Hi @squaredcirclefan

Can you please add these three moves in batch 4.  If you making an Update 4

1. Avalanche Fallaway Moonsalt Slam - WW DLC

2. Blitzkrieg Tornado Kick - EOT DLC

3. Ireland's Call - WW DLC

• Like 1

Just now, HeathRob30 said:

Hi @squaredcirclefan

Can you please add these three moves in batch 4.  If you making an Update 4

1. Avalanche Fallaway Moonsalt Slam - WW DLC

2. Blitzkrieg Tornado Kick - EOT DLC

3. Ireland's Call - WW DLC

Hi,

Avalanche Fallaway Moonsault slam has been ported  in batch 2. I'm not sure if the Blitzkrieg Tornado Kick will work properly as its a strike move but I'll give it a go.

Ireland's Call will be in batch 4.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Weird. I will look into it later today.

Im having that same problem with the Double Underhook Brainbuster.  After you perform the move it freeze the wrestlers.

• Like 1

On 10/6/2020 at 3:21 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, The only other program is wrestleplus but it a bit outdated. CCT is much better at chunk0.def file regeneration.

Ok thanks but will using wrestlelpus for chunk0.def file regeneration still have my game working fine?

7 minutes ago, Kirito2003 said:

Ok thanks but will using wrestlelpus for chunk0.def file regeneration still have my game working fine?

Wrestleplus will mess up any renders you have injected for mods. 

27 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Wrestleplus will mess up any renders you have injected for mods. 

Oh ok will they just be the renders for the mods that would be messed up or some wwe superstars renders that I have also changed will their renders be messed up

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kirito2003 said:

Oh ok will they just be the renders for the mods that would be messed up or some wwe superstars renders that I have also changed will their renders be messed up

Renders you add or replace.  Wrestleplus was developed before a way to add renders was discovered and it want updated .

3 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Renders you add or replace.  Wrestleplus was developed before a way to add renders was discovered and it want updated .

Will the renders be seriously messed up and will my game run just fine oh and is there a way to manually regenerate the Chunk0.def file 

2 minutes ago, Kirito2003 said:

Will the renders be seriously messed up and will my game run just fine oh and is there a way to manually regenerate the Chunk0.def file 

The only way is to open the file in notepad and manually type in the names and folder locations for any files you add to the game. Hardly anyone uses the tool anymore since the other tools are much better.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

1 minute ago, squaredcirclefan said:

The only way is to open the file in notepad and manually type in the names and folder locations for any files you add to the game.

Um if it's not too much trouble could you make a video to walk me through it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kirito2003 said:

Um if it's not too much trouble could you make a video to walk me through it

There's no need for a tutorial on that. When you open the file with notepad and look at the names of the files and how they are listed, its easy to figure out.

I don't know what issues you have using CCT which is just much easier to regenerate the chunk0.def with. If you choose to go the harder way, then this will be up to you to figure things out.

5 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

The only way is to open the file in notepad and manually type in the names and folder locations for any files you add to the game. Hardly anyone uses the tool anymore since the other tools are much better.

Sadly I had to delete CCT to free up some space on my pc but I'm hoping that I'm still able to install the dlc moves that's why I'm trying to find a way to regenerate chunk0.def

Just now, Kirito2003 said:

Sadly I had to delete CCT to free up some space on my pc but I'm hoping that I'm still able to install the dlc moves that's why I'm trying to find a way to regenerate chunk0.def

CCT Hardly takes up any space on the PC. 

Just now, squaredcirclefan said:

CCT Hardly takes up any space on the PC. 

How's that my CCT took up 250gb

Are the backup files in the CCT folder necessary or just the CCT application 

• Like 1

What had most likely happened is CCT makes backup copies of the save files when you add mods and these are placed in the CCT\backup folder. These backup save files end up taking a lot of space. If you install CCT and you want to save space, you just need to delete the other backed up save files regularly and leave just the most recent save file in the folder.